Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
The Story of Job is much mis-understood. The Narrator of the Story tells us without making it too obvious so that those who are asleep will continue to sleep. Job himself tells us why he suffered. - Here is the reason There is no fear in love. If one has perfect love it casteth out fear. Read the following words of Job...

Job 3:25 - For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Job was not perfect in Love because he had fears. God baited and tricked Satan into giving Job everything he feared. The Trials made Job perfect in Love. He overcame the world. These trials did not come because of sin...The Scriptures say Job was a Righteous man. These trials are for purification. And Job was purified and had perfect love.

Dan

• Useful
Reactions: Nige55

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The Story of Job is much mis-understood. The Narrator of the Story tells us without making it too obvious so that those who are asleep will continue to sleep. Job himself tells us why he suffered. - Here is the reason There is no fear in love. If one has perfect love it casteth out fear. Read the following words of Job...

Job 3:25 - For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Job was not perfect in Love because he had fears. God baited and tricked Satan into giving Job everything he feared. The Trials made Job perfect in Love. He overcame the world. These trials did not come because of sin...The Scriptures say Job was a Righteous man. These trials are for purification. And Job was purified and had perfect love.

Dan

God is love. But Job is not love, neither us.

You love your children and you naturally fear that they would be hurt. Would you say that your love to your children is not strong enough? Would you say that since you love your children, so you do not worry (fear) that they could be hurt?

Love has no fear is said to yourself, not to people you love.

Upvote 0

Philip_B

Bread is Blessed & Broken Wine is Blessed & Poured
Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2016
Swansea, NSW, Australia
Visit site
✟609,347.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps some context is fair.

There was once a man in the land of Uz whose name was Job. That man was blameless and upright, one who feared God and turned away from evil.
Job 1:1

There is no suggestion in the Book of Job that this is not correct. The story of Job is the story of the good person, to whom evil things happen. It asks us to face openly the question is life fair? Reading the Book of Job one gains the impression that life is not fair.

And so we ask the question, If God is good, just, and all powerful, how is it that life is not fair? Now for most of us the question is as uncomfortable for us, as it was for those who first heard it. Those who come to comfort Job are confronted by this issue as well, and they try to help Job understand why he deserves this. Job doesn't give you much of an answer to this either.

The lesson of Job, for those of use who care about people in trouble, is to make sure that we do not do this. Sickness is not a punishment. Hardship is not a punishment. Grief is not a punishment. We are called to be the people who hold on to others who are having trouble holding on. Not to be bastions of wisdom, judgement, or even a people with all the answers. Simply the people who hold on with others.

And sure, when bad things happen to us, there will be times when we will self examine, but that doesn't mean that we will be to blame, simply that we want to be clear. There will be time when we will need other to hold on with us.

I don't really know if it was intended or not, but some of the Story of Job has been kind of reprocessed for us in the movie Forest Gump, to whom a lot of bad things happen. You might recall when it was declared 'it happens'. And another line from the movie of course was 'run Forest run'.

Job is about when bad things happen to good people. Let us remember to stand in solidarity not judgement.

At least that is some of my thoughts.

• Agree
Reactions: Sholay2011
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Dan

Its my observation that no one is fearless. Its good to seek strength, but its also good to be humble minded. Job was growing just as we all do. The apostles were not fearless at first either. They grew in the spirit however.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Dan
What happened to Job was clearly stated at the very beginning and before Job began to enter into this trial...
The HEDGE was removed...

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
There comes a point where, when we have heard and learned of the Father we are given to Jesus for further purification. Here is the verse in question.

One of the jobs of Jesus is to prepare us for the gospel of perfection. Only when we have heard and learned from the Father (Repentance)

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

The only people who are delivered from desolation are people like Job, Daniel and Noah who fulfills the gospel of perfection. See the Book of Ezekiel. God explains what the edge is and who is worthy of it. The hedge thing for most of the people is an illusion. The Christian nations are about to find out how much an illusion it is. Today the Christians are in worst health than ever. Do not be fooled there is a correlation to health and long life prosperity...not losing our homes to flood and fire and having to flee for our lives.

bert12

Its my observation that no one is fearless. Its good to seek strength, but its also good to be humble minded. Job was growing just as we all do. The apostles were not fearless at first either. They grew in the spirit however.

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Concerning the Hedge read the book of Ezekiel...God explains what it is and who has it. Unless the righteousness and holiness of Christians exceed those of Daniel and Job and Noah....they have no edge. The promises are not given to the wicked or those who have not reached their level of righteousness and holiness. Read the book of Ezekiel and it will dispel all the false teachings of the blind that are circulating Christianity.

Dan (bert12)

What happened to Job was clearly stated at the very beginning and before Job began to enter into this trial...
The HEDGE was removed...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There comes a point where, when we have heard and learned of the Father we are given to Jesus for further purification. Here is the verse in question.

One of the jobs of Jesus is to prepare us for the gospel of perfection. Only when we have heard and learned from the Father (Repentance)

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

The only people who are delivered from desolation are people like Job, Daniel and Noah who fulfills the gospel of perfection. See the Book of Ezekiel. God explains what the edge is and who is worthy of it. The hedge thing for most of the people is an illusion. The Christian nations are about to find out how much an illusion it is. Today the Christians are in worst health than ever. Do not be fooled there is a correlation to health and long life prosperity...not losing our homes to flood and fire and having to flee for our lives.

bert12

I dont put faith in carnal prosperity. The redemption of my soul is my prosperity. Salvation is my hedge, not earthly comfort

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
There are two types of Love that is important...The Greeks distinguish more..but for the purpose of this post there are really two types of Love. One that God calls light and the other type God calls darkness. It is conditional love and it comes with fears. And scriptures say he who has fears has torment. Unconditional love is one that gives understanding and knowledge and Charity. This love grows as we practice to give it in spite of resistance. unconditional love is an act of will and it is given regardless if we receive anything in return or not. It does not force, does not control, seek not to validate oneself, eliminate fears, etc. The love that Hollywood extols in Movies and on TV is darkness.

Dan

God is love. But Job is not love, neither us.

You love your children and you naturally fear that they would be hurt. Would you say that your love to your children is not strong enough? Would you say that since you love your children, so you do not worry (fear) that they could be hurt?

Love has no fear is said to yourself, not to people you love.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Prosperity is not wealth, it is children and getting what we need when we need it. Satan changes, the meaning of words to not mean what they should or once meant a long time ago. That is one of the many ways he deceives the world
dan
I dont put faith in carnal prosperity. The redemption of my soul is my prosperity. Salvation is my hedge, not earthly comfort

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Prosperity is not wealth, it is children and getting what we need when we need it. Satan changes, the meaning of words to not mean what they should or once meant a long time ago. That is one of the many ways he deceives the world
dan

I don't seek earthly treasure.

Upvote 0

juvenissun

... and God saw that it was good.
Apr 5, 2007
Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There are two types of Love that is important...The Greeks distinguish more..but for the purpose of this post there are really two types of Love. One that God calls light and the other type God calls darkness. It is conditional love and it comes with fears. And scriptures say he who has fears has torment. Unconditional love is one that gives understanding and knowledge and Charity. This love grows as we practice to give it in spite of resistance. unconditional love is an act of will and it is given regardless if we receive anything in return or not. It does not force, does not control, seek not to validate oneself, eliminate fears, etc. The love that Hollywood extols in Movies and on TV is darkness.

Dan

So, is the love toward one's children conditional or unconditional? with fear or without fear?

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
It depends does it come with fears or not? One is not made perfect in love of God with fears. Fears is torment and one who has fears in this life knows a little bit about hell. Because Hell is torments.

bert12

So, is the love toward one's children conditional or unconditional? with fear or without fear?

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
That is good to know. The law is no respecter of person. Those that live the law get the blessing pertaining to that law and those who disobey they get the curses pertaining to that specific law. In order for men to learn obedience God has provided the stick and carrot that came with the law.

bert12

I don't seek earthly treasure.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

bert12
Once again HE will shake both the heaven and the earth to signify what can be removed

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Concerning the Hedge read the book of Ezekiel...God explains what it is and who has it. Unless the righteousness and holiness of Christians exceed those of Daniel and Job and Noah....they have no edge. The promises are not given to the wicked or those who have not reached their level of righteousness and holiness. Read the book of Ezekiel and it will dispel all the false teachings of the blind that are circulating Christianity.

Dan (bert12)
The REFUGE is sufficient
And HIS COVERING of RIGHTEOUSNESS is sufficient provided we REMAIN in HIM

He who has THE SON has LIFE and that one must REMAIN IN HIM

If THE ROOT is HOLY, so are the branches provided they remain in THE ONE who sanctified HIMSELF for us

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Dan

That is good to know. The law is no respecter of person. Those that live the law get the blessing pertaining to that law and those who disobey they get the curses pertaining to that specific law. In order for men to learn obedience God has provided the stick and carrot that came with the law.

bert12
the "stick and carrot"?
Actually...HE took that "rod" called favor and union and broke it and provided ONE WAY for all men

I wouldn't identify THAT WAY as a "stick and carrot" and say that I know anything about love at all

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
dan
Isn't that what you are doing as well? Changing the WORD of GOD to say something that was not said by and through GOD's WORD?

• Agree
Reactions: Sholay2011
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It depends does it come with fears or not? One is not made perfect in love of God with fears. Fears is torment and one who has fears in this life knows a little bit about hell. Because Hell is torments.

bert12
Well then you will be fine in the time of tribulation since you will remember to show perfect unconditional unbiased impartial love to all men in all situations and circumstances

I have a question for you?

Was the John of revelation given to Jesus and was he purified when he wrote all these things down in service to the CHURCH (the beloved bride of CHRIST)?

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Once again HE will shake both the heaven and the earth to signify what can be removed
I meditated on that scripture today. I also consider col 3 where we are told that we died and have been raised with Christ, and our life is hidden with him in God, in heaven. People debate healing, spiritual gifts, and all that, but if we are already dead and raised, what need do we have with those things? God shakes the heaven and earth to remove the temporary things, and what remains is eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Upvote 0