Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
She lost because she's a terrible candidate and the DNC were too comfortable in thinking Trump's antics alone would be enough to make her look good by comparison.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
she lost because some people realized that it's never good to have a president who wants to kill off the electorate.
ie. the goose that lays golden eggs is not to be the main course at a banquet.

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Hillary lost because she was a crap candidate.

She got the nod because it was 'her turn', rather than because she was the most likely to win.

She was a continuity candidate when the country wanted change. An insider when only an outsider was going to win.
This was an election when political experience was going to count against candidates, and the Dems picked a candidate with loads of it.

She was a warmongering, corporatist, neoliberal; in bed with the banks and pushing a failed right wing economic agenda. Plus, she's a useless orator who is unable to relate to the public.

She didn't deserve to win an election, and didn't deserve to occupy the office of Jefferson, Lincoln, and Kennedy.

Only problem is, the American people have somehow managed to find someone even less deserving.

We're in for a very bumpy ride. This is the worst day for the West in 70 years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(staff edit)
i would wait and see whether evil has prevailed or not (and im not from the usa so have no concern who won) but while i'm happy Clinton did not get in ,it does me no comfort that trump did . he speaks of stopping hostilities and making peace ..now that ,underneath it all, actually reeks of a one world order more then anything i have yet heard . when the world eases up its in fighting and squabbling ..it will turn its eyes against the church.... ultimately evil will not prevail because the lord Jesus will come and overthrow the kingdoms of the world ..but until then ,that old serpent will rage more then ever knowing his time is short .

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think they would have been able to break the glass ceiling that was over their convention without hurting a lot of people with the glass shards, or without the help of the Muslims!

:D
that ,, and she lost because most did not vote for her .. (yeah its a "duh" moment for me haha )

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,111,695.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
With the full backing of Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Apple, 90% of the media, and Hollywood, Hillary lost.

What this means is that most of the US is NOT Liberal. We don't like killing babies, having men in women's bathrooms, and all of the other lunacy of the Left.

This is our Brexit!

Reactions: SpunkyDoodle
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
With the full backing of Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Apple, 90% of the media, and Hollywood, Hillary lost.

What this means is that most of the US is NOT Liberal. We don't like killing babies, having men in women's bathrooms, and all of the other lunacy of the Left.

This is our Brexit!
Don't get carried away. This is the dying gasp of a declining demographic. A section of society determined to get their privilege back. They can do so for 4, or maybe even 8 years. But after that, white supremacy will never win another election in America. Within a few decades you'll have a victory speech in Spanish. And the sections of society you've mistreated are going to be out for revenge.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Don't get carried away. This is the dying gasp of a declining demographic. A section of society determined to get their privilege back. They can do so for 4, or maybe even 8 years. But after that, white supremacy will never win another election in America. Within a few decades you'll have a victory speech in Spanish. And the sections of society you've mistreated are going to be out for revenge.

I haven't mistreated anyone.

I certainly can't wait until the buses start rolling back to Mexico taking lawbreaking criminals back where they belong. Justice is a good thing.

Reactions: SpunkyDoodle
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,151,671.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
This is the reason why she lost: She gave voters a reason to vote against. Trump gave voters a reason to for for.
Agreed. It is Brexit again. The establishment represented by Clinton were unable to present a coherent and compelling case to vote for them.

Welcome to CF:)

Upvote 0