Mar 20, 2005
✟0.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Surrender2Win!!!

Hi Breezy! :wave:

Surrender is that where you all go when you first get on CF everyday, for uplifting or could you explain it better?

Yes, usually when you sign on or get ready to sign off, you go there & just check in and fellowship some. Lots of times, I'll pop in and out while I'm here and lots of others do too. There's lots of fun conversation and getting to know others a little bit more...we can also have serious moments when others are in need of prayer too. It's just really neat and laid back...I like it! :):tutu:

Upvote 0

Surrender2Win

Look to the LORD and His strength...
Mar 20, 2005
✟0.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So how does one join ASA? Just curious!

Anyone who posts in that thread is "in" lol...there isn't any forms to fill out or requirements to join ;) well...except that it is in the site supporters forum, so you have to be a site supporter...it's been talked about to move it to the Rec room so others that aren't SS can join in too, but we just haven't gotten that far yet.

Upvote 0

JoyforJESUS

Jesus Others Yourself
Nov 28, 2006
Cumberland Maryland
✟42,655.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi Breezy! :wave:

Yes, usually when you sign on or get ready to sign off, you go there & just check in and fellowship some. Lots of times, I'll pop in and out while I'm here and lots of others do too. There's lots of fun conversation and getting to know others a little bit more...we can also have serious moments when others are in need of prayer too. It's just really neat and laid back...I like it! :):tutu:
thnks Surrender for explaining it.

I have joined a womens thread about proverbs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.