The rapture possibly happening tonight and my dream about it (confirmation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I have changed my post quite a bit taken out parts that were in there that make it sound as if it will happen tonight, I have had time to think about it, you are right , this is the night to call for spiritual warfare , especially because of it being the most unholy night of the year. I have decided again to lift up Jesus Christ instead , and post some Biblical art and some scriptures to go with it , hows that sound to everyone that is on this thread? I have been having fun with this and have set up a multi language scripture site, over 120 languages, on Facebook, and have been working hard today on this. maybe this dream was a response from the enemy to throw me off track for several hours, I simply do not know, but I know this: I want to talk about Jesus Christ and not other things that may not mean a thing and wastes everyone's time.

Lets get back to Jesus Christ eh guys? (and gals). How many of you would like more Biblical Art? I have the time, and the enemy is NOT stopping me.
Praise and thanksgiving is a good way to live any day of the year.

• Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
where people are anticipating the arrival of some benevolent other worldly entity to come and fix our world.
Perhaps that is why we have been groomed to wear masks this year to avoid the great Hallowe'en catastrophe of dying Martians when they landed 82 years ago.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps that is why we have been groomed to wear masks this year to avoid the great Hallowe'en catastrophe of dying Martians when they landed 82 years ago.
That was a good one.

God bless.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
maybe this dream was a response from the enemy to throw me off track for several hours, I simply do not know, but I know this: I want to talk about Jesus Christ and not other things that may not mean a thing and wastes everyone's time.

Good idea.

The actual Rapture is mentioned in 1 Thess 4:13-18 and it happens at the 2nd coming, which is described in Rev 19 and happens after the Rev 16 seven last plagues.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Only in theological discussion. They are two events that are co-related. The one cannot happen without the other and both are considered the coming of the Lord: the one "for his saints" and the other "with his saints."

If you consider it carefully, the coming for his saints is the only one you can be watchful for. If you miss that you will be overtaken like a thief in the night for you will be taken as one without hope.

Then we have nothing to fear, if we 're born again

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good idea.

The actual Rapture is mentioned in 1 Thess 4:13-18 and it happens at the 2nd coming, which is described in Rev 19 and happens after the Rev 16 seven last plagues.
I
Well we have had the black death, the Spanish flu, the first wave of covid 19, second wave imminent, it seems....that is 4. So that leAves 3 plagues left before the End

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
He said tonight at 2:00 AM (tomorrow)

That's exactly when we turn the clocks back an hour. Ironic that, even after naming the hour, we still don't know what hour to expect, because we will have 2:00 AM twice, tomorrow morning.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Or as Yosemite Sam would say, 'Great horny toads'
:D hehe.

Yeah, there was this one episode where the backstory was explained.

Because of the era, it began in the garden - the seed of the snake and the seed of the woman all that. It progressed through history where there were the snakes and the humans fighting.

Thus the name Cobra.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
That's exactly when we turn the clocks back an hour. Ironic that, even after naming the hour, we still don't know what hour to expect, because we will have 2:00 AM twice, tomorrow morning.
Hey, if it turns back at 2pm, that's like code for it not happening.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

This is EST? what about those in asia? Is Nov 1 now there. lol

• Agree
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.