The rapture possibly happening tonight and my dream about it (confirmation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus did not not know when He was on earth, He knows now.

Maybe

I still.don't believe it though. When it happens all the churches will be empty because all Christians will be fine from the earth...we are all still here

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Many of the conspiracies and spiritual disturbances we encounter on the site would be reduced if they didn't have access to troubling material. Every week someone triggers over something they saw on YouTube or read on a website. Discernment is necessary. Most of it is false and designed to mislead. Stay away from it.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Agreed. The internet while being good is also very bad at the same time. Anyone can say anything and people believe and hang on to what they say.

Upvote 0

JohnT

Oct 27, 2007
Finger Lakes, NY
✟19,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Deuteronomy 18:22
When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD and the message does not come to pass or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. The prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

There is the possibility that someone is off medications, and that is not a joke. From my personal experiences, I can state that sometimes that mental illness is caused by demonetization of the Saints. first hand I observed it.

I recommend going to this website What Demons Can Do to Saints

It is accurate and "tame" in that there is nothing to get excited about because it is not sensational

Seriously, since the Son of God, Jesus Christ did not the day or hour of his return, how is it possible that God would tell a human living in 2020 what the day and hour the return of His Son would be?

Therefore, it is correct and not really an insult to state that most likely, the author of the OP seems to be under a strong delusion. They are more than well-intentioned dragons because collectively, they provide fertile grounds for scoffers to ridicule Christ's second return to earth. The ultimate author of such a hideous lie is none other than the Serpent who told Eve that she would not die after she disobeyed God. His aim of taking as many humans with him into hell has not ceased since Eden, and that constitutes my reason for vigorously defending the truth by exposing the myriad of lies behind the Father of Lies.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One way or the other. Neither are mentioned.

I believe scripture does mention that Jesus was “in the know” On the timing Once He got to Heaven... but that might be for another thread....

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I believe scripture does mention that Jesus was “in the know” On the timing Once He got to Heaven... but that might be for another thread....
His purpose will still be to follow the will of the Father in the new Kingdom.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
His purpose will still be to follow the will of the Father in the new Kingdom.

Since He and the a Father are in fact One, that seems to be a given.

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It actually talks about dreams that other people have had about the rapture,
I've had dreams of the rapture happening too but I don't for a moment think that it meant that God chose me as a prophet to tell everyone else. That sort of thing was the method in the Old Testament where Amos 3:7 is.

In these days of the New Testament believers are not to be led by someone else's dream.. we are not to be led by a prophet of God, but we are supposed to be led by the Holy Spirit that dwells inside us and speaks through God's word.

I believe in the pre-Trib rapture, that it is imminent. But that is all that we know about when it will happen.

No one knows the day or hour of His Coming. It is not explicitly told in the Bible because it is meant to be a matter of persevering faith, even as the apostle John wrote of in the Revelation. We are not to look at things that are seen but to look at things that are unseen. Therein is our faith and therein is our hope. Our blessed hope.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,398,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
mXruUXx.jpg

MOD HAT ON

Due to the progression of the thread and due to date setting which is not allowed, Staff has decided to close the thread.

MOD HAT OFF

• Winner
Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.