Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,173.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The QR Tattoo... Will this soon be required by all?

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. - Revelation 13:16-17

0_PAY-TESCO_CLUBCARD_TATTOO_DN04.jpg

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,173.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Just think of the convenience!
Good answer! My first thoughts were that he will have to get a second tattoo for any newer technology. No need for a billfold. Just a quick swipe and you are good to go!

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
This "mark" will put a quick stop to the massive voter fraud we're seeing.

I'm sure the Democrats are already looking into fake temporary tattoos so they can still steal elections from the predetermind winner.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Someone could have had their shopper's card barcode tattooed on them a long time ago. And I've never been in a club card situation where I couldn't enter my phone number in lieu of having my card. I've been doing that at the place I shop at the most for years now.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm sure the Democrats are already looking into fake temporary tattoos so they can still steal elections from the predetermind winner.
I might volunteer the temporary tattoo tents that the Democrats will be placing at border crossings to achieve total electoral victory!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,173.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The Christian understanding of the beast, the mark of the beast, is spectacularly wrong.
I believe that billfolds will soon become obsolete and one will only need a scannable tattoo for transactions. Imagine how convenient that would be! You could visit internationally and all that would be required of you is an acceptable scan.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I believe that billfolds will soon become obsolete and one will only need a scannable tattoo for transactions. Imagine how convenient that would be! You could visit internationally and all that would be required of you is an acceptable scan.
Don't believe Cesar Neron had that in mind.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if anyone really knows just how precise a bar code or QR code needs to be to be read correctly. I have worked in places where such codes are scanned and if they are creased, worn in parts, marked on, or otherwise not perfect, they don't scan. My grumpy old neighbor, my wife, and a few friends have tattoos and I can guarentee that they look nothing like they did when new. Is there a place on the human body that doesn't stretch over time?

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
RFID implants are more likely.

Upvote 0