✟1,729,629.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
The Purpose of Biden’s Speech from Hell - Larry Alex Taunton

Have you noticed how obsessed Democrats are with the subject of violence?

To hear their telling of it, MAGA Republicans “represent a clear and present danger to our democracy.” You would almost think these mostly middle class Americans are in the streets rioting, tossing Molotov cocktails through the windows of businesses, looting, burning cities, attempting assassinations of Supreme Court Justices, and, well, doing what Antifa and Black Lives Matter, the Brownshirt element of the Democrat Party, have been doing for years.

Last Thursday, Joe Biden let loose a harangue of fiery anti-MAGA—no, anti-American—rhetoric in front of Philadelphia’s historic Independence Hall. But this wasn’t the Independence Hall of your Schoolhouse Rock! youth. This was an Independence Hall illuminated in a hellish red as if the speech were being broadcast live from Dante’s Inferno. As darkly ominous silhouettes of Marines flanked Biden like white gloved demons, Biden shook his fists in a manner so reminiscent of Hitler that it alarmed some Jews.

I think this is a much better take than the other one I posted.

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What I know for certain is people were up in arms that General Milley walked with President Trump to visit a church in DC, but not a peep about President Biden using Marines as props for a clearly political stunt. This is the big problem, the lack of accountability and equal treatment. Maybe if the left started doing the things they demand of the right, it wouldn't be that bad. It's like at the height of COVID how they demanded people mask up and stay home, yet SOTH Pelosi was visiting hair saloons without a mask. Rules for thee but not for me mentality. It's even more depressing that clearly a large portion of the country (including a sizable portion here on CF) takes it hook, line, and sinker.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump claim: "Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide."

Above are Trump's own words out of his mouth. Biden's speech underscored that Trump lied ... about winning the election by a landslide. The issue is that Trump lied, and that his cult followed his lead.

Biden: "And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people. They refuse to accept the results of a free election".

Analysis: Had Trump not lied as I have quoted above, it's logical to assume that the MAGA Republicans Biden is referring to, would have accepted the results of the election and there would have been no attack on the Capitol.

Summation: Had Trump and associates not lied, Biden would not have even given a speech about how the MAGA Republicans don't accept the results of a free election. Biden's speech therefore underscored that Trump lied and MAGA Republicans followed his lead.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What I know for certain is people were up in arms that General Milley walked with President Trump to visit a church in DC, but not a peep about President Biden using Marines as props for a clearly political stunt.
That's not actually a good example since Biden didn't use tear gas and other riot control tactics to make his speech. Even General Milley said he greatly regretted being at that photo op.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,704.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What I know for certain is people were up in arms that General Milley walked with President Trump to visit a church in DC, but not a peep about President Biden using Marines as props for a clearly political stunt.
Wow. Just wow. Do you not know that during that infamous visit to the Washington church the former president forcibly removed peaceful protesters so he could make a speech with an upside down Bible?
Even worse, he had asked the Secretary of Defense to even shoot the peaceful protesters! How many times did his cabinet secretaries protect our country from his megalomaniacal impulses?
In contrast, the current president made a speech flanked by two Marines at a national landmark. Any comparison to the Washington church incident is ridiculous.
And no Bible was used...the current president, a frequent churchgoer, can quote the Bible from the memory of frequent usage.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,629.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Above are Trump's own words out of his mouth. Biden's speech underscored that Trump lied ... about winning the election by a landslide. The issue is that Trump lied, and that his cult followed his lead.

Nothing in Biden’s speech addressed that claim. Please move on now. And nothing in the article addressed this.

• Winner
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nothing in Biden’s speech addressed that claim. Please move on now. And nothing in the article addressed this.

Biden: And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people. They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

Article: To hear their telling of it, MAGA Republicans “represent a clear and present danger to our democracy.”

The whole point of Biden's speech was to underscore how there are Republicans working to undermine the Constitutional and lawful democratic process.

Video fills in details on alleged Ga. election system breach

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,704.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The article you supplied was an opinion piece, an editorial.
In a discussion forum it is appropriate to either praise or refute the opinion piece, as we do with other opinion pieces.
I could not find anything praiseworthy about it.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow. Just wow. Do you not know that during that infamous visit to the Washington church the former president forcibly removed peaceful protesters so he could make a speech with an upside down Bible?
Even worse, he had asked the Secretary of Defense to even shoot the peaceful protesters! How many times did his cabinet secretaries protect our country from his megalomaniacal impulses?
In contrast, the current president made a speech flanked by two Marines at a national landmark. Any comparison to the Washington church incident is ridiculous.
And no Bible was used...the current president, a frequent churchgoer, can quote the Bible from the memory of frequent usage.
And yet, the ignorance persists. The military is not allowed to support politics while in uniform. And it's not surprising in the least that those on the left are so willing to blindly defend their emperor in chief while demanding those on the right abide by an ever increasing and demanding set of rules.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

One would have thought that all Christians no matter what their political persuasion would've seen that incident as nothing less than obscene on Trump's part.

But no, Biden telling the truth in his speech by saying that MAGA Republicans refuse to accept the results of a free election (and clearly showed that they don't by the January 6 riot) is apparently the work of demons or something, going by the OP's nifty thread title of "Biden's speech from hell". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

To hear their telling of it, MAGA Republicans “represent a clear and present danger to our democracy.” You would almost think these mostly middle class Americans are in the streets rioting, tossing Molotov cocktails through the windows of businesses, looting, burning cities, attempting assassinations of Supreme Court Justices, and, well, doing what Antifa and Black Lives Matter, the Brownshirt element of the Democrat Party, have been doing for years.

Last Thursday, Joe Biden let loose a harangue of fiery anti-MAGA—no, anti-American—rhetoric in front of Philadelphia’s historic Independence Hall. But this wasn’t the Independence Hall of your Schoolhouse Rock! youth. This was an Independence Hall illuminated in a hellish red as if the speech were being broadcast live from Dante’s Inferno. As darkly ominous silhouettes of Marines flanked Biden like white gloved demons, Biden shook his fists in a manner so reminiscent of Hitler that it alarmed some Jews.

From hell?
There truly is no limits to the rhetoric....

In the other Biden speech thread you suggested another poster's interpretation was giving a "foothold to satan" or something along those lines.

I suggest you dial back your language.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The purpose is simple. To make the election about Trump, who last I checked isn't even on the ballot, and not about Biden. Anything, literally anything but Biden. I actually hope Trump doesn't run for president because it will be hysterical watching democrats struggle trying to figure out what to do. Likely, whoever the presidential nominee is, they will make every attempt to connect that candidate with Trump so they can still make Trump the central issue.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We’re still beating those horse for another day?
Like how Biden was beating the Jan 6th "insurrection" horse that the majority of Americans consider low on their list or priorities?

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump claim: "Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide."

Biden: "And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people. They refuse to accept the results of a free election".

Analysis: Had Trump not lied as I have quoted above, it's logical to assume that the MAGA Republicans Biden is referring to, would have accepted the results of the election and there would have been no attack on the Capitol.

Summation: Had Trump and associates not lied, Biden would not have even given a speech about how the MAGA Republicans don't accept the results of a free election. Biden's speech therefore underscored that Trump lied and MAGA Republicans followed his lead.
#stacyabrams2016 #hillaryclinton2016

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
#stacyabrams2016 #hillaryclinton2016
Both accepted the outcome of their elections. Neither of them plotted to create false electors and tried to overturn the electoral count.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,629.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Biden: And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people. They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

Article: To hear their telling of it, MAGA Republicans “represent a clear and present danger to our democracy.”

The whole point of Biden's speech was to underscore how there are Republicans working to undermine the Constitutional and lawful democratic process.

Video fills in details on alleged Ga. election system breach
And nothing about a landslide. So please move along.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,629.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
The article you supplied was an opinion piece, an editorial.
In a discussion forum it is appropriate to either praise or refute the opinion piece, as we do with other opinion pieces.
I could not find anything praiseworthy about it.
I’m not surprised in the least.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.