Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The program anomaly, man's will. The program anomaly, that if left unchecked that spells an escalating probability of disaster, that is systemic and threatens the entire system or this planet's and or mankind's continued existence, if left unchecked, is and always has been, man's own will, and our own supposedly free will of choice and choices...

What specifically, are you talking about? Man is not an anomaly.
Are you thinking Raccoons should be the focus of Jesus work?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Over all, world conditions are improving at an exponential rate.
No they are not... and if you believe that, then you are not believing the truth of scripture, and your being deceived by the world, as the Bible says will happen to and with many in the last days...

Anyway, I'm not going to discuss this subject or issue with you any further, OK, especially since the only response you want to hear is that "the world and world conditions are just getting better and better", etc, and are not receptive to hearing anything else or otherwise, like you accuse me of...

Anyway, I'm going to get back to discussing the OP in my next response and hope to stick to that in this thread, OK...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
What specifically, are you talking about? Man is not an anomaly.
Are you thinking Raccoons should be the focus of Jesus work?
"Raccoons?" I'm not following...?

Man's own will or free will is and or is "the" "anomaly"...

God could not, or did not want to do it without it included, but it does present, a few "problems" for Him, etc...

And Him and us, and Him with us, etc...

And if you know anything at all about the Bible at all, you should know that... that man's will, or own free will, has, especially in the OT, been a "problem", etc...

For both Him and us, and Him with us, etc...

Some have proposed that problem has been settled or fixed or resolved in Christ, and I have asked them to tell me "how", but have not gotten any direct or simple answer to it/that yet...

We are to use our own free will to choose His will, but, way, way, way too many of us don't... And the evidence shows, in the OT most especially, that almost all of us either do not, or "cannot", use their/our own will to choose and obey His will, especially perfectly, etc, and especially cannot as a society begins to move away from and forgets about Him, doesn't want Him involved in their lives or societies anymore, etc, etc, etc... Which happens because of man's free will, etc...

But the world is just getting better and better and is improving overall, right...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@SkyWriting

OK, is man becoming "more moral" or "less moral"...?

Is He becoming more enlightened or aware (especially spiritually) or less enlightened or aware (especially spiritually)...?

More confused or less confused...?

More satisfied or happy in and with their lives, or less satisfied and less happy in with their lives...? Or their existence here, etc...?

Smarter or dumber...?

And finally, "better of worse"...?

You say better, but I say worse... You say more, but I say less... You say Yes, and I say No...

And I am talking about a species and as a whole...

Whose wrong and who's right...? I guess time will tell, but since it seems to a matter of "opinion", I think we're just going to have to stop talking about this and just agree to disagree on it, OK...?

Part of the point of the OP is, "Does God destroy or or destroy it still if it gets, "too bad" in His mind at some point (still)", etc...?

And is that in some part due to man's own free will...?

If you care to comment on either of those last two, then I'll discuss it with you, but as for the other parts, I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree, OK...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
@SkyWriting Oh, and BTW, the Bible talks about many being deceived in the last days into thinking the world (and people) is or actually are actually getting "better", when it, they, and those things, is/are or they will actually be getting "worse", and much worse, and will take almost everyone by surprise, etc, so I'm really not all that surprised, etc... Paving the way for the Beast and Anti-Christ, etc... NWO, etc...

Anyway, I'd like to get back to some of the OP if we can, OK...?

Man's free will being a, or the, or an, "anomaly", etc...?

If it's ever presented a problem between us and God, etc...?

(now, I can tell you it most certainly has, in the past, etc, so)... Anyway...?

If it still is, etc, and what God does about it now or still, if it still is, etc...?

And if not, how it was fully resolved in Christ, etc...?

Specifically "how", etc...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No they are not... and if you believe that, then you are not believing the truth of scripture, and your being deceived by the world, as the Bible says will happen to and with many in the last days...

Anyway, I'm not going to discuss this subject or issue with you any further, OK, especially since the only response you want to hear is that "the world and world conditions are just getting better and better", etc, and are not receptive to hearing anything else or otherwise, like you accuse me of...

Anyway, I'm going to get back to discussing the OP in my next response and hope to stick to that in this thread, OK...?

God Bless!

You have not yet entered into any discussion. Quite the contrary. I have asked you to expound your views and it's sources in every single post I have made.

What specifically have you seen that has led to your conclusion and where and when did you see this?

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
if-you-love-something-set-it-free.jpg
Man's free will being a, or the, or an, "anomaly", etc...?
If it's ever presented a problem between us and God, etc...?

Free will is a requirement of love.
You can't truly love a slave or expect a slave to love you truly back.
Love requires that you allow for freedom.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
if-you-love-something-set-it-free.jpg

Free will is a requirement of love.
You can't truly love a slave or expect a slave to love you truly back.
Love requires that you allow for freedom.
Free will is a point of view or perspective, and God cannot be truly fully all-knowing and free will exist, for it/that would be and just "is" a very clear "contradiction", oxymoron, etc... They cannot both exist or be both true or exist side by side simultaneously... Therefore, that is the, or is another "anomaly" etc...

God cannot be all-knowing and true free will exist, for to true free will to truly exist, or be, God would have to be not all-knowing...

So can you tell me how you have resolved that one...?

And don't argue the premise, for the premise is true, it is just simply a fact, but instead tell me how you have reconciled them or those two please...?

I do it with the true Trinity, cause it explains it so it all "fits", but how do you do it...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Free will is a point of view or perspective, and God cannot be truly fully all-knowing and free will exist, for it/that would be and just "is" a very clear "contradiction", oxymoron, etc... They cannot both exist or be both true or exist side by side simultaneously... Therefore, that is the, or is another "anomaly" etc...

God cannot be all-knowing and true free will exist, for to true free will to truly exist, or be, God would have to be not all-knowing...

So can you tell me how you have resolved that one...?

And don't argue the premise, for the premise is true, it is just simply a fact, but instead tell me how you have reconciled them or those two please...?

I do it with the true Trinity, cause it explains it so it all "fits", but how do you do it...?

God Bless!
For one (or two) member(s) of the Trinity, it is and has always been a or the problem, or an or the "anomaly", but for the always Highest One, it is not, for He created/made it, but no true free will in that One's eye's or from that one's "perspective", for there cannot be, for that one is and has always been always 100% fully and truly "all-knowing" always, even from before the beginning, or from before the beginning began...

God Bless!

Upvote 0