✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The program anomaly, man's will.

The program anomaly, that if left unchecked that spells an escalating probability of disaster, that is systemic and threatens the entire system or this planet's and or mankind's continued existence, if left unchecked, is and always has been, man's own will, and our own supposedly free will of choice and choices...

I say "supposedly" because I both believe and hope that from a certain one's perspective or point of view it's actually not, otherwise we are and will be forever doomed by our own will and our own wills, and man and mankind's own will...

That is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision, or that is otherwise, could be, supposedly "perfect", etc... But, right now, that if left unchecked, etc...

So far the only solution has been to destroy or greatly devastate it, before we can destroy ourselves and our own planet and ruin all life on earths continued existence, and "reset" it all, and set it back quite a ways, sometimes a long, long ways back, and let it essentially start over again, etc... or let or allow it to happen "again" until it becomes a very serious issue and/or problem "again", then "reset it again", allow it to go and happen "again", etc, etc, etc, so on and so forth, and that is how it is and has been kept "in check" so far or thus far...

But it never ever gets to go beyond a certain point yet, because it can't yet or cannot be allowed to yet, cause the whole thing, including us, our planet, etc, would all be gone permanently or forever if it was allowed to (go past a certain point) right now, etc...

So, we are "reset" from time to time right now...

It's an imperfect solution to an imperfect (or perfect) "problem" right now...

So who created the anomaly in the program? Why does it exist? And why is it impossible, or why is it seemingly impossible to create or make it without it, etc...

We know it as the fundamental problem inherent to any program or creating or making any kind of system or program right now, etc... The anomaly just happens and keeps coming up and there seems to be no way to create or make a system, and/or a system or program without it or them happening and/or existing, etc... Right now, etc...

This is our God's problem right now and has been from the very beginning, the anomaly, man's (own) will, etc...

Did "someone" or "another God", or perhaps a "higher God" create the anomaly? If so then "why"? Should we appeal to that One?

Comments...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cement

HopeInJesusOnly

Sep 18, 2019
Home
✟14,230.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The program anomaly, man's will.

The program anomaly, that if left unchecked that spells an escalating probability of disaster, that is systemic and threatens the entire system or this planet's and or mankinds continued existence, if left unchecked, is and always has been, man's own will, and our own supposedly free will of choice and choices...

I say "supposedly" because I both believe and hope that from a certain one's perspective or point of view it's actually not, otherwise we are and will be forever doomed by our own will and our own wills, and man and makinds own will...

That is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision, or that is otherwise, could be, supposedly "perfect", etc... But, right now, that if left unchecked, etc...

So far the only solution has been to destroy or greatly devastate it, before we can destroy ourselves and our own planet and ruin all life on earths continued existence, and "reset" it all, and set it back quite a ways, sometimes a long, long ways back, and let it essentially start over again, etc... or let or allow it to happen "again" until it becomes a very serious issue and/or problem "again", then "reset it again", allow it to go and happen "again", etc, etc, etc, so on and so forth, and that is how it is and has been kept "in check" so far or thus far...

But it never ever gets to go beyond a certain point yet, because it can't yet or cannot be allowed to yet, cause the whole thing, including us, our planet, etc, would all be gone permanently or forever if it was allowed to (go past a certain point) right now, ect...

So, we are "reset" from time to time right now...

It's an imperfect solution to an imperfect (or perfect) "problem" right now...

So who created the anomaly in the program? Why does it exist? And why is it impossible, or why is it seemingly impossible to create or make it without it, etc...

We know it as the fundamental problem inherent to any program or creating or making any kind of system or program right now, etc... The anomaly just happens and keeps coming up and there seems to be no way to create or make a system, and/or a system or program without it or them happening and/or existing, etc... Right now, etc...

This is our God's problem right now and has been from the very beginning, the anomaly, man's (own) will, etc...

Did "someone" or "another God", or perhaps a "higher God" create the anomaly? If so then "why"? Should we appeal to that One?

Comments...?

God Bless!

Are you saying we have reset? If so, for the better or worse? If we split, who decided and how many are better off now?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
OK, I'll try, K...?

Do you know anything about programming a computer or making a computer program?
The same thing(s) that happen there (in a computer system, or in programming a computer system) are inherent to making or creating any kind of "system"... There are program "anomalies" or an "anomaly"... We don't know why, but it happens with any system you or one would try to build and/or make, and/or create, etc...

That anomaly, as it applies to God, and our system, is our own will, or man's will...

The anomaly is systemic, and if left unchecked, threatens the entire system...

Are you tracking so far...? Or not...?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You see, I have noticed so many changes to my KJV bible. Also, changes to logos, people and things around me. Mandela effect, I have read. I don't like it...and I worry I messed up somewhere, made the wrong choice....sinned. :(
I'm very sorry, but now I am the one who's not following or tracking, sorry...?

You can PM me about that kind of stuff if you like, anytime you like K...?

Keep your head up sister!

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HopeInJesusOnly

Sep 18, 2019
Home
✟14,230.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The same thing(s) that happen there (in a computer system, or in programming a computer system) are inherent to making or creating any kind of "system"... There are program "anomalies" or an "anomaly"... We don't know why, but it happens with any system you or one would try to build and/or make, and/or create, etc...

That anomaly, as it applies to God, is our own will, or man's will...

The anomaly is systemic, and if left unchecked, threatens the entire system...

Are you tracking so far...? Or not...?

I think I am. We have made a right mess of things. Our planet is getting ready to self-destruct, and I'm having the craziest dreams and visions about it all.

Am I warm?

Upvote 0

HopeInJesusOnly

Sep 18, 2019
Home
✟14,230.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm very sorry, but now I am the one who's not following or tracking, sorry...?

You can PM me about that kind of stuff if you like, anytime you like K...?

Keep your head up sister!

God Bless!

Eek. I will delete that bit. But please, finish your thought...help me understand.

Or we could part here, lol.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I think I am. We have made a right mess of things. Our planet is getting ready to self-destruct, and I'm having the craziest dreams and visions about it all.

Am I warm?
Says that kind of stuff will happen in the last days, been having some pretty crazy dreams myself lately...

"You old men will see visions, and your young people dreams", etc...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Here is my final question: what do you mean by reset, and how do you think this will happen?

If you no longer want to play in my sandbox, that's cool, too. It's getting late, anyway. :wave:
OK, well, you could always come back later, or you feel free to PM me also anytime, K...?

Sleep is very important...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

HopeInJesusOnly

Sep 18, 2019
Home
✟14,230.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OK, well, tell about the Mandela effect...?

I'm not familiar with it...?

It's when one notices the glitches in the matrix.

Here's a quick synopsis:

A Google search will yield loads of results, including multiverse theories, NWO, etc., etc.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It's when one notices the glitches in the matrix.

Here's a quick synopsis:

A Google search will yield loads of results, including multiverse theories, NWO, etc., etc.
Yeah, I knew I could just do a google search on it and probably get my answers, but I wanted to give you a chance to talk about it and explain it is all...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

HopeInJesusOnly

Sep 18, 2019
Home
✟14,230.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OK, well, you could always come back later, or you feel free to PM me also anytime, K...?

Sleep is very important...

God Bless!

Oh no...boo! I wanted to talk a bit more.

Here's another video on the topic:

Also...you haven't really answered my questions. Sad face.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm not really going to watch a bunch of video's right now, but thanks though, I just watched the one, and I think a lot of the "Mandela effect" could be a lot TMI sometimes as well, or TMI overload, and getting mixed up or confused, or scatterbrained due to too much TMI, and I'm trying to stay on point with this line of thought (the OP) right now, so...?

What was your question again...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0