The predicted apostasy in our time

32. And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he pervert by flatteries; but the people that know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. (Dan 11:32)

This part of (Dan 11:32) is about the apostasy which has known to come, and it is here. And it has been there for long time. In a around 300 when the christinity change the way from it jews root's to the Catholic way's, this apostasy has start to grow in the world, and to days church all over the world are still in this same way, of Catholic, a way of predictive apostasy.

Some churches may say that they do not follow the way of Catholic, but it is not guaranteed that the church is the real church of God, and more likely it is not, because the real church of God is almost gone in the world today.

Our dear brother Paul also write about this apostasy which has predicted to come, "when the one will stand away who stopping it now," and this all happened soon after the apostles time, and this new king, and last king has rise, and the time what we live right now is the time of this last king, which rise after the king who put the Israel under the taxes.

3. let no man beguile you in any wise: for it will not be, except the falling away come first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, (2 Thes 2:3)

The second last king was the king who collect the taxes from the Jerusalem, and the king was destroyed soon after that, and the last king has come.

20. Then shall stand up in his place one that shall cause an exactor to pass through the glory of the kingdom; but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle. 21 And in his place shall stand up a contemptible person, to whom they had not given the honor of the kingdom: but he shall come in time of security, and shall obtain the kingdom by flatteries. (Dan 11:20-21)

Jerusalem was placed to under the taxes in a time when our Lord was coming in the world in flesh.

1. Now it came to pass in those days, there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be enrolled. 2. This was the first enrolment made when Quirinius was governor of Syria. 3. And all went to enrol themselves, every one to his own city. 4. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and family of David; 5. to enrol himself with Mary, who was betrothed to him, being great with child (Luke 2:1-5)

The last king is here and the predicted apostasy, which lead us finally in the time of the seven plague's which has sill to come.

2. And I saw the seven angels that stand before God; and there were given unto them seven trumpets. (Revelation 8:2)

1. And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having seven plagues, which are the last, for in them is finished the wrath of God. (Revelation 15:1)

Beware of the all heresy of this apostasy, what is in the world today.

Separate from your local church which do not follow the Scriptures, but they own ways, this kind of church is a church of apostasy, and every one should step away from it, and it manners, to grow true knowledge of God's will, for salvation.

BryanW92

Hey look, it's a squirrel!
May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I referring to the whole known christianity of today.

The real way of the Lord is almost gone in the world today.

A lot of people say that. Virtually none of them admit that they are doing it wrong too. What qualifies you to say that you are doing "the real way of the Lord" correctly?

If the "real way of the Lord" is almost gone, why did God fail?

Before everyone jumps on my back, I do not beleive that he failed. I do not believe that the "real way of the Lord" is almost gone. Plenty of people follow Christ correctly in the essentials. The details and doctrines are widely varied, but what is really essential? What is just legalism?

Upvote 0
A lot of people say that. Virtually none of them admit that they are doing it wrong too. What qualifies you to say that you are doing "the real way of the Lord" correctly?

If the "real way of the Lord" is almost gone, why did God fail?

Before everyone jumps on my back, I do not beleive that he failed. I do not believe that the "real way of the Lord" is almost gone. Plenty of people follow Christ correctly in the essentials. The details and doctrines are widely varied, but what is really essential? What is just legalism?

I see some hypocrisy in your answer.

This is the predicted apostasy which has known to come, and wisdom is to not blame to God for this fallen of church, or anything else.

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, and for good understanding to those who keeps is.

The people's do not want to see this because you live in this apostasy, and false doctrine's of church which allow you love the world even though the word do not know God.

15. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the vain glory of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. (1 Joh 2:15-17)

And in the Lord Jesus Christ I exhort you all to separate from your local church which do not follow the example of the Bible, but has made some own rules to serve God.

This kind of church is church of predicted apostasy.

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The idea of apostasy in the history of the church is interesting.
In the 1400's most of the priests couldn't read and write, they had no Bibles in the churches and most people didn't know the revelation God had given. That was an apostasy that I find was pervasive than what we see today. So this prophesy of Paul was fulfilled centuries ago. That doesn't mean that we don't see people today also going into apostasy.
I've been involved in many churches over the years and I did people that love God everywhere I go. They also love people and are living their faith as best they can it seems to me.
There might very well be an apostasy in the future, parts of the church today might be part of that, but still I find people obeying the command to love God. True its not the way I think they should love God, but then they aren't to listen to me but to the Holy Spirit's leading them.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And in the Lord Jesus Christ I exhort you all to separate from your local church which do not follow the example of the Bible, but has made some own rules to serve God.

Okay, well then, can you give us some examples of that teaching which does follow the Bible? If nearly everyone has fallen away, then what reason does anyone have to hope? Because from your first post I gather that there is scarcely a thing one is allowed to misunderstand or misinterpret from the Bible lest he become one of those fallen away. What churches do you think have done this, totally making up their own rules and forsaking God? Or if it's not really a denomination as a whole, per se, what kinds of teaching and doctrines do you think qualifies as apostate?

Upvote 0
May 29, 2013
USA
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I think everyone struggles with rule-making to some degree -- including me. I dunno, just my perspective.

Upvote 0
A

aChildOfMary

32. And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he pervert by flatteries; but the people that know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. (Dan 11:32)

This part of (Dan 11:32) is about the apostasy which has known to come, and it is here. And it has been there for long time. In a around 300 when the christinity change the way from it jews root's to the Catholic way's, this apostasy has start to grow in the world, and to days church all over the world are still in this same way, of Catholic, a way of predictive apostasy.

Some churches may say that they do not follow the way of Catholic, but it is not guaranteed that the church is the real church of God, and more likely it is not, because the real church of God is almost gone in the world today.

Our dear brother Paul also write about this apostasy which has predicted to come, "when the one will stand away who stopping it now," and this all happened soon after the apostles time, and this new king, and last king has rise, and the time what we live right now is the time of this last king, which rise after the king who put the Israel under the taxes.

3. let no man beguile you in any wise: for it will not be, except the falling away come first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, (2 Thes 2:3)

The second last king was the king who collect the taxes from the Jerusalem, and the king was destroyed soon after that, and the last king has come.

20. Then shall stand up in his place one that shall cause an exactor to pass through the glory of the kingdom; but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle. 21 And in his place shall stand up a contemptible person, to whom they had not given the honor of the kingdom: but he shall come in time of security, and shall obtain the kingdom by flatteries. (Dan 11:20-21)

Jerusalem was placed to under the taxes in a time when our Lord was coming in the world in flesh.

1. Now it came to pass in those days, there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be enrolled. 2. This was the first enrolment made when Quirinius was governor of Syria. 3. And all went to enrol themselves, every one to his own city. 4. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and family of David; 5. to enrol himself with Mary, who was betrothed to him, being great with child (Luke 2:1-5)

The last king is here and the predicted apostasy, which lead us finally in the time of the seven plague's which has sill to come.

2. And I saw the seven angels that stand before God; and there were given unto them seven trumpets. (Revelation 8:2)

1. And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having seven plagues, which are the last, for in them is finished the wrath of God. (Revelation 15:1)

Beware of the all heresy of this apostasy, what is in the world today.

Separate from your local church which do not follow the Scriptures, but they own ways, this kind of church is a church of apostasy, and every one should step away from it, and it manners, to grow true knowledge of God's will, for salvation.

Good we have you to set all Christians across the globe straight then, LOL.

Upvote 0

BryanW92

May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I see some hypocrisy in your answer.

Really? I accept the fallen nature of man and respect the sovereign nature of God. I understand the full work of Jesus on the cross and how he gave up a perfect life to be imputed to replace our sinful one. Where is hypocrisy in that?

If you exhort us "in the Lord Jesus Christ" to leave our local churches, please explain what a proper church looks like. I'd like to have a checklist in hand since I am not a professional theologian or biblical scholar who knows everything in scripture. Please provide some examples of the church that is good enough.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Really? I accept the fallen nature of man and respect the sovereign nature of God. I understand the full work of Jesus on the cross and how he gave up a perfect life to be imputed to replace our sinful one. Where is hypocrisy in that?

If you exhort us "in the Lord Jesus Christ" to leave our local churches, please explain what a proper church looks like. I'd like to have a checklist in hand since I am not a professional theologian or biblical scholar who knows everything in scripture. Please provide some examples of the church that is good enough.

You speak like the on who have not mortify yet the mind of the flesh, when you speak about the fallen nature of the man, and how we should accept it, even though we should mortify it, so the mind of the Spirit can replaced.

6. For the mind of the flesh is death; but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace: 7. because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can it be: (Roman 8:6-7)

The real church, or ekklesia of God is the people's who have born again from the Spirit, and do not anymore follow they own heat desires, but have submit them self to the will of God.

But today's churches they do not teach the right way of the Lord, and you do not have, or should to be a part of any of them to be a part of the real church of God, jus live according to the Spirit.

33. Be not deceived: Evil companionships corrupt good morals (1 Cornih 15:33)

Upvote 0

BryanW92

May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But today's churches they do not teach the right way of the Lord, and you do not have, or should to be a part of any of them to be a part of the real church of God, jus live according to the Spirit.

So every Christian should become his own church? Is that what you did? What is "the right way of the Lord"?

Upvote 0