Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, to be expected; the usual response of a 'raptureist'.

All you have to do now is to show us the scripture that says the Lord will take His people to heaven, before that sudden disaster, or at anytime; as you promote.
Also, when does the Judgment of every individual happen?

I want to see your proof, if you can't provide it, then I have to ask you to retract your false statements.
There is enough proof in Luke 21:34-36. To escape those things to take place on earth, and to stand before the Son of Man who is in heaven.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your 'chart', Douggg, is wrong in many aspects and will be proved incorrect at the next prophesied event. The Day which will come unawares and suddenly upon all the world, just as 1 Thessalonians 5:3 tells us
You don't even have it listed!
Why don't you make you chart of the end times, the 7 year 70th week?

I want to see where you place the 2Thesslaonians2:3-4 Act. And the Abomination of Desolation. And when your claimed movement of all Christians to Israel, following your solar event that you say will destroy all the current inhabitants in Israel and the middle east. The sixth seal event, as well.

Put it all on a chart, along with Gog/Magog. And where is Jesus during that time, in heaven, or in Jerusalem ?

And why would I want to move to the middle east, a decimated land following your solar event, from the United States, where I grew up and know the language, and start life over from scratch? Especially, at my age.

Do you think the rapture to heaven is to a decimated land?

Keras, Jews have been making Aliyah for the past 70 years. Societies, infrastructure, buildings, housing, all of those things found in nations take decades to develop.

I don't think you have thought you scenario through very well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There is enough proof in Luke 21:34-36. To escape those things to take place on earth, and to stand before the Son of Man who is in heaven.
Total failure to show any scripture proving that God will take the Christians to heaven. We do not 'escape' to anywhere, we are protected; provided we stand firm in our faith, thru all that must happen.
Isn't Jesus with us always? Matthew 28:19-20 Why do we have to go anywhere to be with Him?
The 'rapture to heaven' theory is a lie from the depths of hell. It has fooled many. to their discredit and it shows a sad lack of Bible study to find out what God really has planned for His people.
I don't think you have thought you scenario through very well.
But God has. And He has told us all about what will happen during the end times.
For those who love the Lord and follow in His ways, it will be an amazing time!
I look forward to it with great anticipation.

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[QUOTE="Matt Torres, post: 75113000, member: 428944

.... tell me when does Jesus’s people meet him in the air?[/QUOTE]

`God....may send Jesus Christ .....whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things.` (Acts 3: 20 & 21)

And that restoration includes the heavens as Job say they are not pure in His sight.(Job. 15: 15) Thus when Jesus leaves the Father`s right hand and is sent by the Father to connect with His Body, then begins the `restoration of all things.` And that is starting with Christ and His Body on His own throne in the highest heaven. From there all rule and authority is put down a step at a time.

` To Him who over comes I will grant to sit with me on my throne even as I also overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne.` (Rev. 3: 21)

Upvote 0