Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Flowers are beautiful, this is my favorite month when all the flowers are blooming where I live. :)

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Started the day yesterday with fresh, homemade beignets and French coffee, and ended it with some Cajun red beans and dirty rice. Doesn't get any better than that! :clap:

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
You know, I've had times in my life where it felt like nearly everyone hated God and good morals; during my worst school years it felt like nearly every other person my age was into bad, wrong, immoral stuff and loved obscenities. But CF has shown me that that isn't true. There are plenty of people who share my Christian beliefs and moral values, and here we're allowed to express it. There are good people my age. I can tell that God's love lives in many here. :)

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Glad the forums are back up. :clap: I'm also feeling better which is a blessing (after dealing with with a cold and allergies), and am looking forward to sunny weather we're supposed to receive over the next few days.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Glad the forums are back up. :clap: I'm also feeling better which is a blessing (after dealing with with a cold and allergies), and am looking forward to sunny weather we're supposed to receive over the next few days.
I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. :hug:

• Friendly
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I love it when the house is clean. I'm glad I was able to take today off from other things I'm usually busy with to rest and clean. For some reason a clean and neat space inspires me and I can relax better.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm thankful for all the love and support I have been given, and I feel blessed that there are people here who want to talk with me and call me a friend. :groupray:

Well, just stop being so gosh darn likeable, Miss Multi. ^_^

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love it when the house is clean. I'm glad I was able to take today off from other things I'm usually busy with to rest and clean. For some reason a clean and neat space inspires me and I can relax better.

I like it when one of my days off of work is not a laundry day at these apartments, in particular. ^-^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Just thankful for God's goodness. Thankful for good food that he provides. Thankful for him giving us oppurtunity to love others and recieve love. Thankful that his will will be done.

Upvote 0