Is Covid A Bioweapon?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It came from a lab in China. It is beginning to look like it was funded by the USA. Many are suggesting it was released solely to disrupt the Very Successful Presidency and economy brought to you by President Trump.
Given what we are seeing from the Democrats in the last few years... it would not surprise me at all.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Torah Keeper >

You are welcome to write here what you personally get from this article; and then I might be glad to comment on what you yourself have to say.

In general, I understand that Satan has been under the control of God so he does only what God gives him permission to do. And Satan is a liar and the father of it; so, yes, of course Satan and his people have conspiracies going on, all the time.

However, Satan's people conspiring can never get full and real control, since >

"God resists the proud" > in James 4:6 and in 1 Peter 5:5.

Whatever anyone, then, in Satan's kingdom does can only go so far; and then it's somebody else's turn to try things.

One interesting conspiracy is the effort to get everyone's attention on the COVID thing, so our attention is away from God. By getting people upset about the COVID stuff and getting them to fight and accuse each other, this helps to keep them weak so Satan can emotionally control people.

In Isaiah 14:12 Satan is called >

"You who weakened the nations!" (in Isaiah 14:12)

A basic of how Satan's kingdom works is simply to keep nations weak so he can control them.

And, in my opinion, part of his trickery for keeping people weak is to keep people busy with trying to keep track of all the good and evil in this world so we can try to control evil people and get things we want for our own selves, including our own "rights" which we can use to get what we want. And our depending on ourselves can surely keep us away from depending on God and how He is able. So, if ones get you to be tied up with worrying about your own self and your "rights", this can keep you weak so Satanic emotions can tie you up and take you down.

And so, part of Satan's strategy is to keep people's attention tied up with COVID, plus there are other conspiracies for attention, by means of which people's attention is tricked away from first trusting and enjoying and depending on God. And we see how emotionally weak and distracted and wasted people become because they are not first attentive and submissive to our Father in His peace.

But with God we can make His good use of any of Satan's conspiracy activities. Yes, there are plenty to choose from, and make good use of. There was the conspiracy to put Jesus on the cross, and we see how God has used that. He still does the same, with everything.

During COVID there are people who have gotten better jobs and better love relating, by making good use of what is going on.

But when the COVID thing came, it looks like many people were not ready to submit to God so they could find out how to use a trouble for His good. Before the COVID came, already there were conspiracies to get them away from learning to live with God; and so they had already been prepared to not do well when COVID came! But ones already were well-trained to blame, instead of seeing how they could be their own real problem.

And perhaps we have heard that God will not solve a problem until first we submit to Him and obey how He wants to take care of us. He will have us in a problem until we get things straight with Him . . . answering to Him, not only trying to make this world's foolish people answer to us and do what we want.

For some time, there has been a very clever and sleazy conspiracy to train people to let their wellbeing and "rights" depend on their controlling what worldly and foolish people do! And this real conspiracy has prepared them to not do well, now.

But now with God . . . He keeps giving us all He has for us, now, and bringing us to more and better . . . as He changes our character so we are able to so share with Him and use things for His good. This is a basic of God's word, I would say. But is this where ones are guiding our attention?

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I believe that there is a lot that we're not being told. I'm all the more suspicious BECAUSE of the extreme censorship and mandates that at least some of the "conspiracies" are true. The fact that they are now attempting to cancel Joe Rogan because of the interview with Dr. Malone does nothing to put a halt to any of my suspicions and ever-growing distrust. There has also been some information I've seen around and about about how many of those over-flooding the hospitals with covid cases were admitted with something else entirely and then after being tested, just happened to also test positive for covid. So I wonder how many of those "unvaccinated deaths" being pandered had anything at all to do with covid.

I'm not made up in my mind on all of these things, but I am open to many possibilities. I do believe that we've been lied to and that we're still being lied to. Otherwise, they wouldn't be so fearful concerning free opinion and free exchange of information, whether correct or not.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think it was an obvious plandemic from the begining. Like all those images coming out of wuhan , people dead on the streets , people being welded into their homes , men in space suits etc , like why would you weld people into their homes and show the world this insanity.
And the answer is FEAR , yep to instill fear to the world.

Fear , lockdowns , masks etc , and people looked for anything that might help cure them from the virus , only to find that certain products became ilegal or hard to get.
But fear not oh world our savior is here , the mighty Bill Gates has found our cure , with his genetically modified DNA created spike protein virus busting magic potion.
So step right up folks and get your free copy now.

BTW.....here in OZ one aboriginal lady said she was offered $ 750.00 to take the magic potion , wow talk about insentive. If Bill Gates keeps this up he might go broke. I guess he's just a loving caring person after all.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
This isn’t helping…

China is keeping mass quantities of grain in storage, to the point where it’s affecting global food prices, according to a columnist for Bloomberg. By mid-2022, China will hold 69% of the world’s corn reserves, 60% of its rice and 51% of its wheat, according to USDA predictions.

8BE05B70-AE43-4D7C-928E-D75A3143A60C.jpeg

https://www.foodprocessing.com/industrynews/2022/china-accused-of-hoarding-grain/

• Informative
Reactions: Cute Peonies
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This isn’t helping…

China is keeping mass quantities of grain in storage, to the point where it’s affecting global food prices, according to a columnist for Bloomberg. By mid-2022, China will hold 69% of the world’s corn reserves, 60% of its rice and 51% of its wheat, according to USDA predictions.

View attachment 312010

https://www.foodprocessing.com/industrynews/2022/china-accused-of-hoarding-grain/
The United States got rid of its grain reserves for that reason... the effect on the price.
Today any reserves are earmarked for use in gas.

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It came from a lab in China. It is beginning to look like it was funded by the USA. Many are suggesting it was released solely to disrupt the Very Successful Presidency and economy brought to you by President Trump.
Given what we are seeing from the Democrats in the last few years... it would not surprise me at all.
The absurdity of these claims is simultaneously disturbing and hysterical.

"Many are saying..."
WHO?

WHO is saying that? What do they have to gain? What is their agenda? Why do paranoid conspiracy nuts NEVER question these mysterious "people" who are "saying" things?

Trump LOST.

Get over it.

Pandemics happen.

Get over it.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

"On Tuesday, the Treasury Department said that the Social Security trust fund reserves have been significantly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2020 recession. The way things are going, the funds will only be able to pay scheduled benefits on a timely basis until 2034."
Social Security Is Running out of Money Faster Than Expected

That's probably Newspeak for +/- 2023. So much for the 4th commandment.

Global 2000 - Depopulation Program

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
"On Tuesday, the Treasury Department said that the Social Security trust fund reserves have been significantly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2020 recession. The way things are going, the funds will only be able to pay scheduled benefits on a timely basis until 2034."
Social Security Is Running out of Money Faster Than Expected

That's probably Newspeak for +/- 2023. So much for the 4th commandment.

Global 2000 - Depopulation Program

What can you expect when anyone who dies that is labeled virus gets $8.000, well actually their surviving family.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
What can you expect when anyone who dies that is labeled virus gets $8.000, well actually their surviving family.

Diagnosis Code B97.29 ... for if you die of something else... but also had a runny nose.

Where're they getting the 8k from? How much of the world is bankrupt already? THIS is the kind of reset the world needs: wipe the fake 10110100010010 money off the computers.
At this point, it'd almost be worth a world-wide EMP strike... Dark Angel, anyone?

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Diagnosis Code B97.29 ... for if you die of something else... but also had a runny nose.

Where're they getting the 8k from? How much of the world is bankrupt already? THIS is the kind of reset the world needs: wipe the fake 10110100010010 money off the computers.
At this point, it'd almost be worth a world-wide EMP strike... Dark Angel, anyone?

The $8.000 comes from the government at taxpayer expense. So if you are a taxpayer you are providing the money.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
LOL!

Weird how paranoid the religious are.

A kooky religious site. Typical - which is why you believe it without question, I suppose.

I suspect it has something to do with their aversion to understanding science.
Not all of the religious buy into every conspiracy theory out there. It's mostly Evangelicals and conservatives which are basically the same thing.

I don't claim to know everything about COVID's origin but I'm vaccinated and boosted and I go where I want all the time. I never caught it. The people who believe the conspiracy and don't get vaccinated are the ones dying so I guess I see why they are nervous.

Upvote 0