Jun 27, 2004
✟1,977.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There is, I know for sure, that night after I watched the movie I listened to the soundtrack, I know that the soundtrack that I have has Sarah Brightman as Christine... I don't think that there is any disspute that that was not Sarah Brightman on the movie :) The other voices I don't know who they are but I do know that they are different.

Upvote 0

Quantum_Man

Senior Veteran
Mar 24, 2005
Long Island, NY
Visit site
✟18,677.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I saw Phantom in NYC years ago. My first exposure to it though was the CD recordings with Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman. So I knew the music and most of the plotline before seeing it live on Broadway. I'd have to say that Phantom is still my favorite musical of all time.

As far as the movie goes, the singing voice of Christine was sung by the actress who played her, Emmy Rossum or whatever. She went to school for voice and obviously sings quite well.

Upvote 0

Kilted Stranger

I'm a Nut Cracker
Feb 20, 2004
Scotland
✟15,338.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
~WildRoseCowgirl~ said:
There is, I know for sure, that night after I watched the movie I listened to the soundtrack, I know that the soundtrack that I have has Sarah Brightman as Christine... I don't think that there is any disspute that that was not Sarah Brightman on the movie :) The other voices I don't know who they are but I do know that they are different.

ahh! I thought you meant the movie soundtrack.. :doh: my bad! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Starbucksbuzz

Jun 30, 2005
cyberspace
Visit site
✟317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
well... music of the night lyrics could be better too. ;)

My fam has seen the play, Ive only seen the movie so far. I absolutley love the music though. Andrew Lloyed Weber is a master songwriter *and salesman, but we won't go there ;) )

some fav. songs:
Think of me
All I ask of you
Wishing you were somehow here again
The Phantom of the Opera
**have any of you guys heard Sarah Brightman sing Phantom stuff?? She has the most incredible voice!**

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PuppyforChrist

Loyal and obedient to its Master
Jun 25, 2003
Pennsylvania
✟18,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
ByTheGraceOfGod said:
Yea I have seen it and I agree it is the best musical in the world. Do you know the songs? They take me away to another world each time I hear them.

Caitlin

I agree, the songs do the same for me too. :)

Upvote 0