The Perfect Partner Checklist

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Since we have so many threads here about what we want or don't want in a mate, I figured I would take it upon myself to make this easy for everyone. So next time you're about to go on that date to get mediocre ice cream and see a crappy movie, bring this along and feel free to use crayons to make it more fun!

√ Do they have the whole Bible memorized? This is extremely important to their faith. If they can't recite Habakkuk line for line then they're unholy and shouldn't be given another thought.

√ Do they smell good? If they haven't yet discovered the invention of soap, deodorant, shampoo, or rolling around in flowers then chances are they aren't your dream come true. Unless your dreams smell as bad as Battlefield Earth.

√ Are they virgins? If not then dump them. Clearly they aren't really Christians and are unworthy of your time and attention. In fact, if they've even uttered the word "sex" then they're nothing but trouble.

√ Make sure they've never kissed, touched, hugged, or even looked at another person. You don't want to be caught with someone with wandering eyes and hands.

√ Do they serve at least 25 hours per week at their church? If not then they clearly don't care about ministry.

√ Do they have a fancy and respectable job? If they don't drive a company car then they're losers!

√ Ladies: does he treat you like royalty without treating you like an idiot? If he holds too many doors open for you then clearly he doesn't think you're smart. Dump his butt!

√ Men: is she super hot? Clearly nothing is more important than making other guys jealous. Don't pay attention to what's inside; it's just guts and digesting food. Ick.

√ Do they want at least 7 kids? If they don't then clearly they're not family oriented. Give those Mormons a run for their money.

√ Are they rich? Do they show up in their Aston Martin with $400 clothes and a fancy umbrella? Those are crucial to any happy, healthy relationship.

√ Do they like to have fun? Obviously Christians can't have any of that. Make sure they never smile or laugh. Enjoying life is a sin, you know.

Feel free to add your own rules on here, too. These simple steps to happiness will make it easier for all of us.

Reactions: Tink

KingCrimson250

IS A HOMEBOY
Apr 10, 2009
✟18,395.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are they great at sex?

This is the most important as this is the only thing necessary in a relationship. However, since one cannot have sex before marriage (it is a biological impossibility), one must instead make assumptions based on their appearance and personality. This one time I dated a girl but then my friend told me that his roommate heard her say something in a class which when taken completely out of context suggests a low libido so I immediately dumped her.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is there a female version of Thunder Peel out there? Cause you're already claimed and she won't let me have you. We already had that fight. And I got a black eye.

Can I quote this in my signature?

Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 7, 2011
Scotland
✟7,846.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Thunder Peel, funniest post EVAR, my friend :D

Someone has lowered expectations. Reciting Habbakuk is way too easy. If she can't at least recite Jeremiah then I bounce.

Pfft. Jeremiah!! Any man who cannot recite the Psalms to me on the first date doesn't get a look in.

Slacker. :p

Upvote 0
S

SpiritualAntiseptic

Since we have so many threads here about what we want or don't want in a mate, I figured I would take it upon myself to make this easy for everyone. So next time you're about to go on that date to get mediocre ice cream and see a crappy movie, bring this along and feel free to use crayons to make it more fun!

√ Do they have the whole Bible memorized? This is extremely important to their faith. If they can't recite Habakkuk line for line then they're unholy and shouldn't be given another thought.

√ Do they smell good? If they haven't yet discovered the invention of soap, deodorant, shampoo, or rolling around in flowers then chances are they aren't your dream come true. Unless your dreams smell as bad as Battlefield Earth.

√ Are they virgins? If not then dump them. Clearly they aren't really Christians and are unworthy of your time and attention. In fact, if they've even uttered the word "sex" then they're nothing but trouble.

√ Make sure they've never kissed, touched, hugged, or even looked at another person. You don't want to be caught with someone with wandering eyes and hands.

√ Do they serve at least 25 hours per week at their church? If not then they clearly don't care about ministry.

√ Do they have a fancy and respectable job? If they don't drive a company car then they're losers!

√ Ladies: does he treat you like royalty without treating you like an idiot? If he holds too many doors open for you then clearly he doesn't think you're smart. Dump his butt!

√ Men: is she super hot? Clearly nothing is more important than making other guys jealous. Don't pay attention to what's inside; it's just guts and digesting food. Ick.

√ Do they want at least 7 kids? If they don't then clearly they're not family oriented. Give those Mormons a run for their money.

√ Are they rich? Do they show up in their Aston Martin with $400 clothes and a fancy umbrella? Those are crucial to any happy, healthy relationship.

√ Do they like to have fun? Obviously Christians can't have any of that. Make sure they never smile or laugh. Enjoying life is a sin, you know.

Feel free to add your own rules on here, too. These simple steps to happiness will make it easier for all of us.

Well, you certainly said a lot about yourself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 7, 2011
Scotland
✟7,846.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Pft, it takes a real woman to understand herself and Heaven; not be restrained or confined by the body, but truly adapt to it all with the spirit :p So bleh!

MEN JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!!!!!!!! Nom de Guerre, why do you hate all women?? :cry:

:p

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

Well........she would at least have to know the difference between John 3:16 and I John 3:16 :p

Upvote 0