The Penguino Family - Lean on us when you're not strong, and we'll help you carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamboo_Chicken

Once a Steffi, forever a Bamboo Chicken
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
So is the theme here ball and chain?
Yup - it show's you're a Penguino :). Dede has the keys to our balls and chains...and isn't likely to give them back any time soon.

Upvote 0

Melbelle

Deadheadmakeup
Mar 22, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟53,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yup - it show's you're a Penguino :). Dede has the keys to our balls and chains...and isn't likely to give them back any time soon.
I have sent this to Ravenscape and I have talked to Dede and RJ about it. I created this for the Penguinos family :D

peng.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RavenRift

My chains are gone... I've been set free....
Jul 29, 2006
PA
✟40,646.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:yawn: Morning everyone :wave:
MORING! I have to go to work... Just wanted to say hey to Juzzi and everyone else... and Katie - no worries... my wife would never let me go... ;) and she is a hottie... :)

Upvote 0

AdJesumPerMariam

To Jesus through Mary
Jan 26, 2004
At Home
Visit site
✟51,621.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ok kids, enough of the silliness. Steffi's trying to work on a seating arrangement for Derek & Katie's wedding, which is set for Feb 31st. Now, Derek, have YOU gotten permission from your wife for this? And Robert! I'm not too sure your wife will understand.....

Oh have a nice day!

Reactions: MeekOne
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

TheDerek

Dum Diddy Dum Dum, Oh Boy!
Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ah...Katie...I think there might be a problem. You're fiance's looking at marrying someone else :eek:.
:holy: Can you blame me? He does it all! But I'd never trade any of that for you, Katie, you're perfect!
:eek: Derek! I thought it was bad enough that you had another fiancé and wife! But marrying another man who is already married? :( I don't know if I can accept this ;)
I'm sorry I just got so excited when I heard that he cooked and cleaned! I'm sorry. I want to be with you darling, for the rest of my life!
I have sent this to Ravenscape and I have talked to Dede and RJ about it. I created this for the Penguinos family :D

peng.png
That's awesome!
:yawn: Morning everyone :wave:
Good Morning. :)
Why Derek - I'd thought you'd never ask... :) :blush: LOLOL
It seems my fiance's not to happy about the prospect, though!
MORING! I have to go to work... Just wanted to say hey to Juzzi and everyone else... and Katie - no worries... my wife would never let me go... ;) and she is a hottie... :)
I guess we'll just have to think of our relationship of what might have been! ;)
Ok kids, enough of the silliness. Steffi's trying to work on a seating arrangement for Derek & Katie's wedding, which is set for Feb 31st. Now, Derek, have YOU gotten permission from your wife for this? And Robert! I'm not too sure your wife will understand.....

Oh have a nice day!
Wow, the 31 is approaching fast! I hope we're all rady for the big day!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.