The Penguino Family - Lean on us when you're not strong, and we'll help you carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraPetra

WARNING! Uncoated observations dispensed here.
Dec 12, 2005
Louisiana
✟15,435.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi! I'm Donna.

Steffi's right. With all the changes going on, you may just want to settle back and wait till the dust clears a bit.

You can review the temporary board rules in the sticky in the Ministry Team Reports forum, and dig around in the conference room.

Welcome to the team!

Upvote 0

SnarphBlat

Never Ganna Hold The Hand Of Another Guy
Jan 16, 2006
United States
✟10,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
*Love Update*

So I have been really sick...(still am getting better). And was in my bed in my dorm for most of yesterday pretty much all day. And John sends me a text asking if I could eat anything i wanted, what would it be? Now he lives 2 and a half hours away, and we sometimes joke around about going out to lunch together, or dinner. But really we know we can't. So I thought he was being sarcastic becasue he asked me if I wanted to eat dinner with him. So I said "sure" but just jokingly. Well a few minutes after that, I hear a knock on my dorm door, I open it, and there he is standing at my door with chicken noodle soup and crackers!
I think I took a double take, here I am completely in my worst state ever, and he is just standing there with this huge smile on his face. He then cooked me dinner, and we had a great time and hung out with some friends.

But thats one of my stories that will go into my book one day. I want to write a book about us.

Anyways...love to all. :)

Upvote 0

joeman1

Legend
Jul 1, 2004
Visit site
✟29,264.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi! I'm Donna.

Steffi's right. With all the changes going on, you may just want to settle back and wait till the dust clears a bit.

You can review the temporary board rules in the sticky in the Ministry Team Reports forum, and dig around in the conference room.

Welcome to the team!
Is the conference room up and running now?

Upvote 0

TheDerek

Dum Diddy Dum Dum, Oh Boy!
Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Passing through with some milk and cookies for everyone. Enjoy!!!

cookies-milk-new-240-gdv1897040.jpg

*Nice avatar Katie!*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

juzzi

God always comes through
Aug 21, 2003
Gloucester
Visit site
✟10,579.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Conservative
*Love Update*

So I have been really sick...(still am getting better). And was in my bed in my dorm for most of yesterday pretty much all day. And John sends me a text asking if I could eat anything i wanted, what would it be? Now he lives 2 and a half hours away, and we sometimes joke around about going out to lunch together, or dinner. But really we know we can't. So I thought he was being sarcastic becasue he asked me if I wanted to eat dinner with him. So I said "sure" but just jokingly. Well a few minutes after that, I hear a knock on my dorm door, I open it, and there he is standing at my door with chicken noodle soup and crackers!
I think I took a double take, here I am completely in my worst state ever, and he is just standing there with this huge smile on his face. He then cooked me dinner, and we had a great time and hung out with some friends.

But thats one of my stories that will go into my book one day. I want to write a book about us.

Anyways...love to all. :)
:swoon:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheDerek

Dum Diddy Dum Dum, Oh Boy!
Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hey girl :hug: I haven't seen you in quit along time ^_^... I use to be Sethsmommy :D
You used to be Sethsmommy! I remember seeing you around from the days of old, not that we ever talked much, but I saw ya! :p

Upvote 0

Melbelle

Deadheadmakeup
Mar 22, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟53,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You used to be Sethsmommy! I remember seeing you around from the days of old, not that we ever talked much, but I saw ya! :p
^_^ I changed my name because I had a big change within my heart and felt it was time for a change :D...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.