The Penguino Family - Lean on us when you're not strong, and we'll help you carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoNoles

Keep it moving... nothing to see here.
Dec 19, 2006
outside of Tampa, FL
✟27,504.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:cry: Well family ~ I am officially off of staff. This is so weird. The first thing that I had to take care of when I came online today was to clear out my PM box. I had little over 2,000 PM's stored. Let me tell you....having to clean out that many PM's is not fun! It takes forever :doh:

Well, now I don't have anymore excuses in spending my time wisely now. I hope that I can take and spend more time studying and doing what it is that God intends for me without to much of a struggle! :swoon:

Thank you everyone for making my time on staff an enjoyable one. You all are such a wonderful bunch of people and your hearts shine brightly here! Prayers for you all!

Love, Aunt Tracie :hug:
Tracie - you KNOW that we're here for you. No matter where you are, you're still a Penguino.

Upvote 0

MrsSeptemberPenguin

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Minnesota
✟32,184.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
:cry: Well family ~ I am officially off of staff. This is so weird. The first thing that I had to take care of when I came online today was to clear out my PM box. I had little over 2,000 PM's stored. Let me tell you....having to clean out that many PM's is not fun! It takes forever :doh:

Well, now I don't have anymore excuses in spending my time wisely now. I hope that I can take and spend more time studying and doing what it is that God intends for me without to much of a struggle! :swoon:

Thank you everyone for making my time on staff an enjoyable one. You all are such a wonderful bunch of people and your hearts shine brightly here! Prayers for you all!

We'll miss you Tracie. It's awesome that you're following what God has for you though *hugs*

Upvote 0

RavenRift

My chains are gone... I've been set free....
Jul 29, 2006
PA
✟40,646.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Tracie - thank you for the warm welcome you gave me when I became a Moderator on this team... you really reached out to me and made me feel accepted. God Bless you as you move to your next phase of life here... you will be missed...

Robert

Upvote 0

juzzi

God always comes through
Aug 21, 2003
Gloucester
Visit site
✟10,579.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Conservative
Well family ~ I am officially off of staff. This is so weird. The first thing that I had to take care of when I came online today was to clear out my PM box. I had little over 2,000 PM's stored. Let me tell you....having to clean out that many PM's is not fun! It takes forever :doh:

Well, now I don't have anymore excuses in spending my time wisely now. I hope that I can take and spend more time studying and doing what it is that God intends for me without to much of a struggle!

That's soooo sad Tracie!!!:cry:

I'll miss you so much, please keep in touch...it's gonna feel so empty here without you...:(

:hug:

Upvote 0

AdJesumPerMariam

To Jesus through Mary
Jan 26, 2004
At Home
Visit site
✟51,621.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

:cry: :cry: :hug: :cry: :hug:

I sooo miss you!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: MeekOne
Upvote 0

openup4christ

עָבַד
Jun 7, 2004
California
✟13,017.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

aww tracie Ill miss you tons you where such a great team leader!!!! And I am saying that because its true.

Upvote 0

Glorianna

I'm a proud Canadian who married an American!
Mar 29, 2004
USA
✟30,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone! Just dropping in to say that I miss all of you. :hug:

A lot has changed since I left CF (I rarely come back now) - Dede's on the recovery team, Glenda's ministry admin, Tracie's not on staff. And I'm sure that there's a ton of other changes too.

I hope that you're all doing well. :hug:

Upvote 0

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
aww tracie Ill miss you tons you where such a great team leader!!!! And I am saying that because its true.

:( Couldn't agree more!!

Hey everyone! Just dropping in to say that I miss all of you. :hug:

A lot has changed since I left CF (I rarely come back now) - Dede's on the recovery team, Glenda's ministry admin, Tracie's not on staff. And I'm sure that there's a ton of other changes too.

I hope that you're all doing well. :hug:

:hug: We have missed you too! How have you been?

Upvote 0

Glorianna

I'm a proud Canadian who married an American!
Mar 29, 2004
USA
✟30,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:hug: We have missed you too! How have you been?

Aww thanks honey, that means more to me than you know. :hug:

I've been doing pretty well - very busy with work, school, and church. Enjoying life. :)

How are you doing?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SnarphBlat

Never Ganna Hold The Hand Of Another Guy
Jan 16, 2006
United States
✟10,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hi! :D

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been so busy, I am barely on my computer during the day. I mean, I use it for work, but I am not able to mod during the day. So I am mostly on during the night and on weekends.

Upvote 0

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tracie - you KNOW that we're here for you. No matter where you are, you're still a Penguino.

We'll miss you Tracie. It's awesome that you're following what God has for you though *hugs*

Tracie - thank you for the warm welcome you gave me when I became a Moderator on this team... you really reached out to me and made me feel accepted. God Bless you as you move to your next phase of life here... you will be missed...

Robert

That's soooo sad Tracie!!!

I'll miss you so much, please keep in touch...it's gonna feel so empty here without you...

I sooo miss you!!!!!!!!!!

I 2nd that Brian..

I love you, Tracie..

Couldn't agree more!!

We have missed you too! How have you been?

WOW WEEEE!!! I'm feeling so loved right now :hug: Thank you all for making me feel that way. That means a lot to me!

Now that you all boosted my spirits, now I can go tackle that awful chore I've been putting off for a few days.......

paying bills :eek: :swoon:

Hey everyone! Just dropping in to say that I miss all of you.

I hope that you're all doing well.

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well too!

Hi!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been so busy, I am barely on my computer during the day. I mean, I use it for work, but I am not able to mod during the day. So I am mostly on during the night and on weekends.

Hi Hilly! How are things going with John? :D

Upvote 0

SnarphBlat

Jan 16, 2006
United States
✟10,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Aunt Tracie!
John is great! I am meeting his parents this weekend, so if anyone wants to pray for me that would be great. I am a bit nervous, never been in this sort of situation before. I hope they like me!

Also, if anyone wants to talk to me, I no longer have MSN but AIM. So if you want my AIM just PM me for it.

xoxo.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Aunt Tracie!
John is great! I am meeting his parents this weekend, so if anyone wants to pray for me that would be great. I am a bit nervous, never been in this sort of situation before. I hope they like me!

Also, if anyone wants to talk to me, I no longer have MSN but AIM. So if you want my AIM just PM me for it.

xoxo.

Aww.....you'll do great with John's parents. You are a loveable gal, so I doubt they won't think any different! Be yourself and enjoy your time is all!

No ~ MSN???? :eek: Guess I'll have to chat with you through PM's , no AIM here.

Upvote 0

GoNoles

Keep it moving... nothing to see here.
Dec 19, 2006
outside of Tampa, FL
✟27,504.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
ya'll - please reach-out to little owl when you have time. If you haven't seen the announcement in the mod app threads, she has withdrawn her nomination and also resigned from staff. Send her some love, ok?

Upvote 0

SnarphBlat

Jan 16, 2006
United States
✟10,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Aww.....you'll do great with John's parents. You are a loveable gal, so I doubt they won't think any different! Be yourself and enjoy your time is all!

No ~ MSN???? :eek: Guess I'll have to chat with you through PM's , no AIM here.
Yeah I know...its sad. :(

Thank you, I will be myself. I looked at John the other day and said to him in a panic mode: "What am I going to wear?!?!??!!" He just burst out laughing and shook his head. So funny.

Alright RJ, I will send her a PM. I am so sad she has left.

Upvote 0

RavenRift

My chains are gone... I've been set free....
Jul 29, 2006
PA
✟40,646.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ya'll - please reach-out to little owl when you have time. If you haven't seen the announcement in the mod app threads, she has withdrawn her nomination and also resigned from staff. Send her some love, ok?
You know - this is just sad... LO was a GREAT moderator - it is shameful that she was made to feel so unwelcome... that she was singled out and mistreated... LO - I am PROUD of you... you turned the other cheek when all of the accusations were being passed around... you handled this with GRACE and Dignity - we love you sis... the actions taken against you were very much like a witchhunt and I am sorry that you were subjected to them. I just pray that others will come to realize that they have done you a disservice and have not treated you as Christ would have treated you... :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.