The Penguino Family - Lean on us when you're not strong, and we'll help you carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsSeptemberPenguin

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Minnesota
✟32,184.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I was kinda sad when I came by this thread and saw nobody had posted for a while, but I'm glad everyone's back :D I'm much better since last time I talked to you guys. Now the guy I dumped wants to talk to me. I really don't want to talk to him, but I don't want to deal with awkwardness since we share a lot of the same activities. I also haven't been around much because I've been down with bronchitis and a sinus infection, so between the two and trying to keep up on homework it has been difficult. I hope you are all doing well. Love you all!

Upvote 0

RavenRift

My chains are gone... I've been set free....
Jul 29, 2006
PA
✟40,646.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Guys - hope everyone is doing well today....

As usual- I cannot find a thread here...{go figure.. :)} I do not understand how I can be as trusty as a GPS in the real world and her in foru.ms.... I can never find a thing...??? I need to find the thread where we add our role in the family...? I didn't think it was this one... but if it is - then my role is PERFECT...:)

Thanks everyone for all of the help you keep giving me... I am sure someone is going to get assigned "help Robert" duty...:) I might even get my own thread...:)

Upvote 0

Bamboo_Chicken

Once a Steffi, forever a Bamboo Chicken
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
It's a little short :p Cool concept though.
Lol, it looks longer when you add the 50-character words in that people shouldn't have ever invented. Who has time for that sort of thing?! :swoon:
Hey Guys - hope everyone is doing well today....

As usual- I cannot find a thread here...{go figure..} I do not understand how I can be as trusty as a GPS in the real world and her in foru.ms.... I can never find a thing...??? I need to find the thread where we add our role in the family...? I didn't think it was this one... but if it is - then my role is PERFECT...:)

Thanks everyone for all of the help you keep giving me... I am sure someone is going to get assigned "help Robert" duty... I might even get my own thread...:)
Hehe...you'll find it here (the start of this thread ;)).

Upvote 0

RavenRift

My chains are gone... I've been set free....
Jul 29, 2006
PA
✟40,646.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hehe...you'll find it here (the start of this thread ;)).

Duh - :doh: So we edit this page when we have who we are?? I see GoNoles and sinnD have not gotten theirs up there... are we in need of some updates??? :) :thumbsup:

It might be a cool team building project to build the Updated Extended Family? - what do ya think?

Okay - well as I shared with litte owl... ;) I am the Dorky brother... I looked it up and my wife said that the fact I did, means I AM a dork because only dorks look up the word Dork... LOL - yep - she loves me...:):kiss:

How do I define it? Well from the internet Wikipedia:^_^

is a term favored by American youngsters, designating the target as quirky, awkward, eccentric, socially inept. Similar epithets include nerd, geek...
yep - this is me...:) and I know Little Owl said she is my nerdy sis...:) so... who wants to bring me to the next family gathering??? :)^_^

I think I am starting to feel at home here....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Afternoon, Folks.. errrr... Matey's.. lol..

wonderfulday-2.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,463.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I feel compelled to post here. I must apologise for my level of inactivity in reports. My time was largely taken up with a summer English course, and then no sooner was that over, then I return to full-time university studies for my last year of undergrad work.

It seems like I just got here, but I may leave you again, only to return from where I came. There has been a real effort made by a former staff member to have me made a Debate team admin. Whether or not that actually transpires, I appear to be headed back to them in some capacity.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.