The Penguino Family - Lean on us when you're not strong, and we'll help you carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

juzzi

God always comes through
Aug 21, 2003
Gloucester
Visit site
✟10,579.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Conservative
Yes it is the best part. But I am sure there are better things to come. :)

I am a bit nervous, but not to bad. Just more excited to get out and spread my wings. I start the 19th, it's starts a little later then some schools. Since it is a Ministry School, it is run a bit differently.

Oh definitely, things will just continue to get better and better, I'm certain of it :)

I'll be praying for you, re school...I'm sure it'll be fine, what will you be studying?

Upvote 0
Apr 29, 2004
✟9,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You made the right decision, Holly! But yet again, I am biased...

lol thanks!

Awesome to hear Holly, teaching is amazing.

thanks Hilly! Indeed it is amazing... I'm excited to impart wisdom into younger minds :)

I'm glad that you've decided. Sounds like a great decision.
thanks! :hug:

Hello my wonderful family!

I pray everyone is well.

hi Heather! :hug: doing well! Praying you are doing well too!

Hi family

Just to keep you up to date on my work situation - there is nothing new from my current employer - he is still carrying out his investigations, but I have arranged two interviews this week with similar companies in the London area who seem keen to have me join their teams!

The first is tomorrow at around 4.00 pm (UK time) and I would really like to get that job - because I know the Chairman of the company quite well and would get along with him - I think!

The second is on Wednesday at 1.30 pm (UK time).

So if you could find a moment to pray for those I would really appreciate it! Thanks

PP

:hug: :prayer:

Hehe! It was wonderful. He took me to a famous store that sells hundreds of guitars. Because I play guitar and love guitars. And that was just really neat. We then proceeded to get lost on the highway. He is living in the area we were in for College, but doesn't know it like the back of his hand sort. But I just told him it was because we were talking all the time and he was getting distracted.

He then took me out for Ice cream, and we had this custard ice cream. I had never had it before, but it was delicious. Then! We went to a really, really nice park by the water. And we found this amazing climbing tree. It was huge, and we were able to get up in it. And we must have been in that tree for over an hour walking around in it, and just talking about life.

After that, he took me out to dinner. And again, it was just lovely. All of our friends tease us, since we are not "Dating" but we hang out like this. I really think it's great, dating will come when it's Gods time. Not ours. And I am really happy with the pace we are going at right now.

Also! I move in 5 days for school. I am really excited.

Papa: I am praying for you and you're Job. The Lord will take care of it all for you.

hehe it sounds like you had so much fun! Just enjoy getting to know each other and spending time together!

Upvote 0

pete56

A Beloved Son of God!
Apr 13, 2004
✟19,616.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok folks,

This will be my final post in Foru.ms, it is quite clear that I am in a minority here and that my opinion is not considered to be worth the time it takes me to type it.

I hope you all enjoy your new confusing team structure and that you work out the little glitches in whatever way works for you.

As i do not wish to be administered by a bunch of staff that I am not allowed to have any input into electing I will no longer be posting in Foru.ms

Goodbye and good luck.

PP

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟61,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ok folks,

This will be my final post in Foru.ms, it is quite clear that I am in a minority here and that my opinion is not considered to be worth the time it takes me to type it.

I hope you all enjoy your new confusing team structure and that you work out the little glitches in whatever way works for you.

As i do not wish to be administered by a bunch of staff that I am not allowed to have any input into electing I will no longer be posting in Foru.ms

Goodbye and good luck.

PP
Awww...don't leave Papa Pete. :hug: We need you here. :prayer:

Upvote 0

SnarphBlat

Never Ganna Hold The Hand Of Another Guy
Jan 16, 2006
United States
✟10,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Ok folks,

Goodbye and good luck.

PP
Um....okay.... :/ A bit confusing. Love you!

Upvote 0

MrsSeptemberPenguin

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Minnesota
✟32,184.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
A couple things...
Please pray for me. I just broke up with my bf of 9 months. It wasn't really optional, as he suddenly turned verbally abusive, but it still hurts to leave him because I loved him.
Please also pray I heal quickly from this cold. I've already had it for over a week and now it's moved into my chest and is making breathing kind of difficult

Anyone else getting tired of the spite reports?

Upvote 0

SnarphBlat

Jan 16, 2006
United States
✟10,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
A couple things...
Please pray for me. I just broke up with my bf of 9 months. It wasn't really optional, as he suddenly turned verbally abusive, but it still hurts to leave him because I loved him.
Please also pray I heal quickly from this cold. I've already had it for over a week and now it's moved into my chest and is making breathing kind of difficult

Anyone else getting tired of the spite reports?
Aww im so sorry to hear that. :( *Hugs you* I had to break up with my ex because he was becoming to verbal with me also. Praying for you.

And Dede, I am coming to the rescue as soon as I can.

Upvote 0

juzzi

God always comes through
Aug 21, 2003
Gloucester
Visit site
✟10,579.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Conservative
Pete56 said:
Ok folks,

Goodbye and good luck.

PP

:( :cry:

So sorry to see you go Pete...we'll miss you tons! If you come back at any time, gimme a PM and I'll send you my Facebook addie so we can keep in touch...and go to the rugby ;)

squirrelz_15 said:
A couple things...

I'm so sorry hunny :hug: I'll be praying for you...we're all here if you need to have a chat, k?

I have decided I have officially gone crazy, now.

Only just?! Well done Dede, you held out a lot longer on the crazy than me!!!:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrsSeptemberPenguin

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Minnesota
✟32,184.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Thanks everyone, you guys are wonderful. I may need to chat. Oh the wonderful Facebook tells me he's already looking for a new relationship and apparently doesn't even know why I dumped him. I'll probably come back and tell you the whole story when I have more time. It's nice to be reminded that I did the right thing because right now I'm kinda struggling with that.

Upvote 0

Glorianna

I'm a proud Canadian who married an American!
Mar 29, 2004
USA
✟30,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hehe thank you!! :) It will be great. He is trying to find something for us to do. But he was saying how that really doesn't matter. hehe
I remember when the man who is now my husband and I visited each other. Some of our fondest memories from back then are just sitting around talking, enjoying each other's company.

Upvote 0

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks everyone, you guys are wonderful. I may need to chat. Oh the wonderful Facebook tells me he's already looking for a new relationship and apparently doesn't even know why I dumped him. I'll probably come back and tell you the whole story when I have more time. It's nice to be reminded that I did the right thing because right now I'm kinda struggling with that.
:hug: Can't believe I only just saw this. I'm sorry to hear that Hun. I am praying for you.

(and I really think we need to revive this thread! Over a week with no posts :swoon: ) What has everyone been up to?

Upvote 0

Bamboo_Chicken

Once a Steffi, forever a Bamboo Chicken
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Umm...procrastinating about my psych essay :). It's currently something along the lines of 'Smiling makes people happy. This has been proven through the experiment done by Pavlov with salivating dogs. Smiling making a person happy isn't as important as the smiling person expressing to others that they're happy though. It's all a viscious cycle.'

I think I'll get full marks for that :p.

Upvote 0

juzzi

God always comes through
Aug 21, 2003
Gloucester
Visit site
✟10,579.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Conservative
I went for a ride on the back of two Harley Davidson's on Saturday - lifelong dream fulfilled!!:clap: Was absolutely awesome...

And I said goodbye to my BF who left for Uni yesterday :( Will be seeing him soon, but it's a bit tough adjusting to the fact that he's now 3.5 hrs away instead of 20min...:sigh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

none the wiser

Legend. Seriously, ask anyone.
May 17, 2005
✟42,452.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Married

You did do the right thing. I stayed in a verbally abusive relationship for several months, close to a half a year, because I thought he would change, and I thought I was being overly sensitive. So, bravo :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

none the wiser

Legend. Seriously, ask anyone.
May 17, 2005
✟42,452.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Married
Umm...procrastinating about my psych essay . It's currently something along the lines of 'Smiling makes people happy. This has been proven through the experiment done by Pavlov with salivating dogs. Smiling making a person happy isn't as important as the smiling person expressing to others that they're happy though. It's all a viscious cycle.'

I think I'll get full marks for that :p.

It's a little short :p Cool concept though.

I went for a ride on the back of two Harley Davidson's on Saturday - lifelong dream fulfilled!! Was absolutely awesome...

And I said goodbye to my BF who left for Uni yesterday :( Will be seeing him soon, but it's a bit tough adjusting to the fact that he's now 3.5 hrs away instead of 20min...:sigh:

My boyfriend is always a 3 hour plane ride away...but I kind of think it's easier than people who see each other every day at college or something, then have to go to different cities. We're used to hardly seeing each other...others, not so much.

I'm sure it's very hard :hug:

Upvote 0

SnarphBlat

Jan 16, 2006
United States
✟10,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I remember when the man who is now my husband and I visited each other. Some of our fondest memories from back then are just sitting around talking, enjoying each other's company.
Mmm yes. We love to do that. It's so great.

Good morning to you too Aunt Meek!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.