Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Right, so Paul was wrong in sayin that Jesus was made after the order of Meclhisedec who has no beginning nor end of days like the son of God?

As I have said prior Melekh Tzaddik means Righteous King...both priest and King. Yeshua is both. Is THAT what you are basing your theory that Miriam was not Yeshua's biological mother on? John says the Word was with God and the Word was God. Yeshua pre-existed prior to His Incarnation.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Right, so Paul was wrong in sayin that Jesus was made after the order of Meclhisedec who has no beginning nor end of days like the son of God?

I assume you know what Mary (the mother of Jesus) is a picture of, and why there were three Mary's at a cross (and three feasts one is called up to Jerusalem to keep), or how Jesus came to the understanding of having no need of sun or moon in relationship to the last Adam (but second man) he was.

I find it interesting to hear what his friends from his neighborhood thought when they heard him tell people no one knew where he came from; which is a relative truth to the ones who heard, and quickly became measured for the lack of a cross.

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
As I have said prior Melekh Tzaddik means Righteous King...both priest and King. Yeshua is both. Is THAT what you are basing your theory that Miriam was not Yeshua's biological mother on? John says the Word was with God and the Word was God. Yeshua pre-existed prior to His Incarnation.
So you proved my point that Yeshua has no earthly parents since we both agree that He was not created and has existed from eternity.
And keep in mind that when Jesus was told that His mother and brothers and sisters were looking for Him, He said that those who do His Will are His, mother, brother, and sister: therefore He was indirectly stating that He has no biological ties to anyone. I'm like fashion Adam has no biological ties to anyone since we are all descended from him. This point is made clear in the genealogies of Matthew and Luke.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you proved my point that Yeshua has no earthly parents since we both agree that He was not created and has existed from eternity.
And keep in mind that when Jesus was told that His mother and brothers and sisters were looking for Him, He said that those who do His Will are His, mother, brother, and sister: therefore He was indirectly stating that He has no biological ties to anyone. I'm like fashion Adam has no biological ties to anyone since we are all descended from him. This point is made clear in the genealogies of Matthew and Luke.
Adam's biological (flesh) tie is to the earth who labored (and a mist came up from the ground to water the face of the earth) to bring forth. Whereas the living soul he was, came out of God, as a woman that would come out of a man (God being the first as a beginning, and a last as an end (a word that does not return void, but accomplishes everything it was sent out to do) or soul out of the spirit (a reflection (in the mirror) of the light), or in picture where a city comes down and out of that reflects the truth it came out of.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

dougangel

Regular
Site Supporter
May 7, 2012
New Zealand
✟85,556.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are ignoring the fact that Christianity is dying in this part of the world.
I have tried to answer your first couple of statements but you haven't really answered my rebuttals A lot of your NT concerns are just not correct. It will take hours to answer a lot of it.
David had a heart and faith for God and repented for many things thats why we know about it.
Alot of what David and Solomon achieved was destroyed by the exiles any way which were judgements on Israel. So your not giving a correct review of David anyway.

2 Timothy 3 (NIV)
3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

People moving away from Godly principles was foretold anyway

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Not the case at all! He was not created like Adam was. Yes He existed eternally yet He became man through His Incarnation. Yet the Gospels all say Miriam was His mother. Yeshua was in her womb for 9 months and was born. He had to be a genetic ancestor of David and without Miriam, that would not be the case. You are blowing smoke...

Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Not the case at all! He was not created like Adam was. Yes He existed eternally yet He became man through His Incarnation. Yet the Gospels all say Miriam was His mother. Yeshua was in her womb for 9 months and was born. He had to be a genetic ancestor of David and without Miriam, that would not be the case. You are blowing smoke...
Why do you keep saying that I claim Jesus is created when I've said multiple times that He was not? Do you not understand what it means to be a type of someone? And if Jesus had genetic ties to Mary then the conception and birth were natural (i.e. Mary had sex with a man) but, this was not the case.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Adam's biological (flesh) tie is to the earth who labored (and a mist came up from the ground to water the face of the earth) to bring forth. Whereas the living soul he was, came out of God, as a woman that would come out of a man (God being the first as a beginning, and a last as an end (a word that does not return void, but accomplishes everything it was sent out to do) or soul out of the spirit (a reflection (in the mirror) of the light), or in picture where a city comes down and out of that reflects the truth it came out of.
You sound confused...God is male and made Adam after His Image and Likeness: therefore Adam a is male. Wisdom who is female in Proverbs 8 came out of God: therefore Woman came out of Man. The earth never labored to bring forth water, instead it was told to produce fruit and plants of all kinds. The waters were commanded to gather into one place so the earth could appear.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Why do you keep saying that I claim Jesus is created when I've said multiple times that He was not? Do you not understand what it means to be a type of someone? And if Jesus had genetic ties to Mary then the conception and birth were natural (i.e. Mary had sex with a man) but, this was not the case.

Sure I know what a type is, I wonder if you do. No sex. Incarnation. If He was not genetically related to Miriam, then that prophecy could not have been fulfilled.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AmericanChristian91

May 24, 2007
California
✟12,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Passover.Exodus Ch.12 As I see this God is being accused of murdering innocent Egyptian children.
I do not believe that God did this.Can we discuss?
I don't think he did either. While this may seem like heresy to many people on this forum, the exodus story is seen by many to not be a super historically accurate story (including from biblical scholars) God killing children makes sense in the context of the story and the time/audience it was for. Ancient Israelites at this time didn't have this concept of prince of peace Jesus, and children of the enemy being killed to punish those who opposed God made sense. So the story works with the audience understanding of killings done by God seen as presenting his glory/power over Egypt and their religion, showing why he is the most powerful and creator.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I don't think he did either. While this may seem like heresy to many people on this forum, the exodus story is seen by many to not be a super historically accurate story (including from biblical scholars) God killing children makes sense in the context of the story and the time/audience it was for. Ancient Israelites at this time didn't have this concept of prince of peace Jesus, and children of the enemy being killed to punish those who opposed God made sense. So the story works with the audience understanding of killings done by God seen as presenting his glory/power over Egypt and their religion, showing why he is the most powerful and creator.

Then why did ONLY the firstborn die and none of the Hebrews did??

Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Sure I know what a type is, I wonder if you do. No sex. Incarnation. If He was not genetically related to Miriam, then that prophecy could not have been fulfilled.
Yeshua did not need to be genetically related for prophecy to be fulfilled. When we look at the prophecy given to Eve it's said that her seed would crush the head of the serpent: literally we know that only men have seed and women only have the egg. The prophecy then would be that the Son of Adam (i.e. Man) would be Jesus who would crush the head of Evil once and for all. Incarnation means made flesh: it does not follow that one must be genetically related to be made flesh. Adam was made flesh without having a father or mother: Jesus was made flesh without having a father or mother. Isaiah tells us that a virgin will conceive and bring forth a child: this means that everything would be supernatural and not natural about Jesus' arrival.

Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Where are you getting your facts from? You man no sense at all. God is Life and gives life: therefore He may take what He has given.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Yeshua did not need to be genetically related for prophecy to be fulfilled. When we look at the prophecy given to Eve it's said that her seed would crush the head of the serpent: literally we know that only men have seed and women only have the egg. The prophecy then would be that the Son of Adam (i.e. Man) would be Jesus who would crush the head of Evil once and for all. Incarnation means made flesh: it does not follow that one must be genetically related to be made flesh. Adam was made flesh without having a father or mother: Jesus was made flesh without having a father or mother. Isaiah tells us that a virgin will conceive and bring forth a child: this means that everything would be supernatural and not natural about Jesus' arrival.

Yet, He HAD to be genetically related to David...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Where are you getting your facts from? You make no sense at all. God is Life and gives life: therefore He may take what He has given.
Noted and yes, strange - when , as is the case, most people reject YHWH and reject YHWH'S WORD, they are not able to make sense as it is written, only those people who have the Spirit are able to understand or make sense:

1 Corinthians 2:13Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

13 These are the things we are talking about when we avoid the manner of speaking that human wisdom would dictate and instead use a manner of speaking taught by the Spirit, by which we explain things of the Spirit to people who have the Spirit.

Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Yet, He HAD to be genetically related to David...
No He did not. The genealogies were meant to show that Mary and Joseph had descended from the line of David and Aaron therefore meeting the requirement of priestly and kingly origins: this is what Melchisedec embodied. Do not forget the curse that was placed on Jechoniah that none of his seed would sit on the throne of David. If Jesus was naturally birthed and conceived then it would follow that He could not sit on the throne of David. Since His conception and birth were supernatural He escaped the curse. By law he was made the son but, by flesh and blood he was not the son of Mary.

• Agree
Reactions: dougangel
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I don't think so either. Show the word "genetically" anywhere in YHWH'S WORD.

Show me the word rapture...are you serious?

Line of David means a direct GENETIC descendant of David. Anything else would deny Old Testament prophecies that the Messiah would be born to the lineage of David (John 7:42; Psalms 132:11; Jeremiah 23:5). Miriam was a descendent of David and the mother of Yeshua (Luke 3:23-38 ). Anything else would mean there was no lineage to yeshua's birth, and that would violate Scripture. Anything else would further mean that Yeshua was not really Jewish. He would be a Gentile with no real Jewish lineage. But he was a Jew, made under the law (Galatians 4:4). He had to be circumcised, which is a requirement for Jews. Because he was Jewish.

Upvote 0