Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
We already know Trump fired the ambassador.

This is Trump being told by the same people he claims he doesn’t know (and who are indicted for campaign finance crimes) that the ambassador was talking against him, and him ordering her to be gotten rid of.

It exposes Trump as a liar, shows the claims of Lev and Parnas are true, and raises massive questions about why the president was ordering high ranking diplomatic staff to be fired in response to spurious claims by foreign lobbyists.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟326,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This is Trump being told by the same people he claims he doesn’t know (and who are indicted for campaign finance crimes) that the ambassador was talking against him, and him ordering her to be gotten rid of.

It exposes Trump as a liar, shows the claims of Lev and Parnas are true, and raises massive questions about why the president was ordering high ranking diplomatic staff to be fired in response to spurious claims by foreign lobbyists.

I just listened to the recording in the link. It seems the ambassador was telling Ukrainian officials to disregard Trump because he was going to be impeached. Trump said to fire her. I don't know who else was there but apparently someone involved in firing ambassadors.

If she said that Trump was well within his right to fire her. It's no different than Obama's firing of Stanley McChrystal.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Parnas Tape

7qfTdkg2.jpg

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I just listened to the recording in the link. It seems the ambassador was telling Ukrainian officials to disregard Trump because he was going to be impeached. Trump said to fire her. I don't know who else was there but apparently someone involved in firing ambassadors.

If she said that Trump was well within his right to fire her. It's no different than Obama's firing of Stanley McChrystal.

Are you aware that the person telling Trump what the ambassador supposedly said is an American-Ukrainian lobbyist who is currently under criminal indictment? A guy incidentally that Trump has publicly claimed he doesn’t know?

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟326,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Are you aware that the person telling Trump what the ambassador supposedly said is an American-Ukrainian lobbyist who is currently under criminal indictment? A guy incidentally that Trump has publicly claimed he doesn’t know?

It appears that a group of people are meeting with Trump. They are discussing the Ukrainian ambassador. The Ukrainian ambassador was accused of undermining the president.

Those are the facts of the tape.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It appears that a group of people are meeting with Trump. They are discussing the Ukrainian ambassador. The Ukrainian ambassador was accused of undermining the president.

Those are the facts of the tape.

Am I speaking in Aramaic or something? The group of people include two people who are under criminal indictment and who the president claims not to know, and the person putting forward the claims about a sitting US Ambassador is one of those people!

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟326,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Am I speaking in Aramaic or something? The group of people include two people who are under criminal indictment and who the president claims not to know, and the person putting forward the claims about a sitting US Ambassador is one of those people!

Does that mean the ambassador said those things or not?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,435,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

She testified before the Intelligence Committee that she had not. Now whose word should I trust?

A well respected ambassador who has served her country for 30+ years or a campaign donor trying to impress the POTUS?

In any case, this tape doesn't really shed any new information.

We already know the President threatened a sitting Ambassador representing our country with distinction.

We also know that the President's own son was involved in a media plan organized by Rudy, John Solomon, Sean Hannity and others to get rid of the Ambassador....

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟561,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
A well respected ambassador who has served her country for 30+ years or a campaign donor trying to impress the POTUS?

...a donor who was working on behalf of corrupt officials in Ukraine.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟911,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She did not. Lev Parnas apologize to her in his interview for spreading misinformation about her.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟245,583.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
In any case, this tape doesn't really shed any new information.

I would have to disagree with you there. This tape lays bare Trumps lies about this whole thing. It is a significant scuff in the veneer of the shiny, expensive cabinet half the country bought exposing the rotting, corrupted wood underneath. These guys are foreign mobsters. Trump is directing foreign mobsters to "get rid of" a U.S. Ambassador for the express purpose of clearing the way for his abuse of power.

I made a post on this that lays it all out pretty conclusively.

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟833,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I just listened to the recording in the link. It seems the ambassador was telling....

Why does it seem that? The recording is not of the ambassador telling anyone anything. It is some shady characters telling Trump that she said this.

If she said that Trump was well within his right to fire her.

What if she didn't say that? What would that tell us of Trump's decision-making process?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,113,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We already know Trump fired the ambassador.
I wouldn't want to work for someone who would fire me because he believed accusations made against me by someone he didn't even know.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good thing we don’t haven’t to rely solely on his word.

You have again missed the point. There is nothing here, nothing. The President of the United States, any President of the United States, is authorized and allowed to remove an ambassador at will. The fact the feelings of said ambassador may have been hurt and their ego bruised is irrelevant, as is the opinion of some blowhard drug out of the dumpster already under investigation for other crimes.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You have again missed the point. There is nothing here, nothing. The President of the United States, any President of the United States, is authorized and allowed to remove an ambassador at will. The fact the feelings of said ambassador may have been hurt and their ego bruised is irrelevant, as is the opinion of some blowhard drug out of the dumpster already under investigation for other crimes.

The president does indeed have the power to remove a sitting ambassador at will. However that power is not unconditional. He can’t do it because someone paid him personally to. He can’t do it because a foreign power asked him to in return for their support for his political campaign. There are limits to all his powers, and it’s worrying how some people seem to think those limits don’t apply to Trump.

Upvote 0