The Origins of Allah.

OttovonBismarck

Iron Chancellor
Apr 22, 2004
✟8,102.00
Faith
Lutheran
If your talking about "The Origins of Allah" post at the beginning, well, perhaps you should ask someone if they could point out any references, to a "source" in the text.

Right. I saw those. I'm just confused about how you've come to some conclusions with the books you're citing. Also, some of your more obvious commentary, ones that're coming entirely from you, seem to be based on bad conclusions and not necessarily truth. Such as saying the Star and Crescent are connected to a moon God, yet basically ignoring the fact that Star and Crescent in their current context were not Arab symbols and were not adopted by the Islamic world until after the Turks, who don't come from the Arab world, conquered that area.

Or this little gem of a paragraph: "Note Allallu in the above poem. This is clearly an Allah god form from 2300 BC! Alasandair Livingstone did exhaustive work on the Babylonian and Assyrians, and their notions and lists of gods. These works seem to be instructions in whom to pray to, and are similar to the long list of Saints in the Roman Catholic Church, each having his own particular interest in nationalities and life problems. All of the Sumerian pantheon is carefully exalted, and new gods are added."

Prove that there's a connection between Allah and Allallu. I doubt you can. You're just assuming because they look alike. Not to mention I've read some of your sources before and they aren't saying exactly what imply they're saying.

Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
sorry i don't understand the bump thing but I found the rest of it very interesting,got any more?
Bumping helps move a post like this one up to the top of the list; it helps people find it. In regards to: anything more; My question to you is, what are you interrested in? The same subject, or other things.

Upvote 0

AliOgg

Apr 3, 2005
Fort William
✟15,889.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bumping helps move a post like this one up to the top of the list; it helps people find it. In regards to: anything more; My question to you is, what are you interrested in? The same subject, or other things.
thanks, and both, teachings generaly, disputed or otherwise, what do you think of the teachings of sadhu sundar singh ? or should I open that in a new post?

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I always knew allah was a pagan god and not Hashem. He has been variously discribed a a sun/moon god, a fusing of the male and female halves of the allah/allet name. If you look hard enough you can trace him all the way back to Simaranis and Tammuz in Babel, a few decades after the great flood.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
I always knew allah was a pagan god and not Hashem. He has been variously discribed a a sun/moon god, a fusing of the male and female halves of the allah/allet name. If you look hard enough you can trace him all the way back to Simaranis and Tammuz in Babel, a few decades after the great flood.
The person who wrote that Allah was a Moon god made an error. Allah was never known as the moon god. In the beginning Allah, AKA Alilah was the phase of the sun. The transliteral is this: The god ascends. Interpretation: Morning Star or Rising Sun. It is Alilah that become Chemosh at noon. Chemosh is also a phase of the sun at noon. And the transliteral for Chemosh is this: Highest Authority. It is Allah who become Chemosh at noon.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
http://christianforums.com/t6684333-allah-theology.html

I notice you also have a thread on this at the link above.

I have talked with Muslims that refer to God as Yahweh and God both. I normally say "YHWH" when referring to the Creator/LORD in the Bible. But to each his own.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm

http://www.answering-christianity.com/godtitle.htm

From the names above, do you honestly think that "Strong God", "Yahweh is Strong God", "Yahweh Saves", "God", "Yahweh", "My God is He", "God is Salvation", "Jehovah is Great" and "Mighty God" have much differences in their meanings?

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
http://christianforums.com/t6684333-allah-theology.html

I notice you also have a thread on this at the link above.

I have talked with Muslims that refer to God as Yahweh and God both. I normally say "YHWH" when referring to the Creator/LORD in the Bible. But to each his own.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm

http://www.answering-christianity.com/godtitle.htm

From the names above, do you honestly think that "Strong God", "Yahweh is Strong God", "Yahweh Saves", "God", "Yahweh", "My God is He", "God is Salvation", "Jehovah is Great" and "Mighty God" have much differences in their meanings?
Im aware of the places in our bible that have been corrupted by Pagans and Gnostics. Im currently removing those errors so that people may have the pure word of God. This will take some time to correct. I have mostly finished the New Testament and have started on the Old Testament.

Upvote 0

anatolian

Senior Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
Turkey
✟22,421.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Im aware of the places in our bible that have been corrupted by Pagans and Gnostics. Im currently removing those errors so that people may have the pure word of God. This will take some time to correct. I have mostly finished the New Testament and have started on the Old Testament.
ah,you are a bit late,aren't you? 1700 years

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.