Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

I am not trying to hush you nor have I any interest in talking to you, I doubt the validity of your statements. The first amendment is for the government not to censure the speech of American citizens, I wold think that with all your "smarts" and "education" you would know that quite well. What it comes down to is that your "letter" are chuck full of lies starting with the fact you that you try to represent all USA Citizens as if you are the leader, you hubris is quite amazing and extreme

In general, I, unfortunately, did not expect anything DIFFERENT from you. You have been taught to "stick labels", but you ARE INCAPABLE to participate in the discussion, JUST because ALL of the facts I have cited in the letter, you simply cannot refute ...

Leave alone my hubris.I'm just a man without complexes and see no reason why I can not write a letter to my President. Once again I urge you to discuss the theses of my letter, not my personalities. As for the accusation that I'm trying to speak on behalf of ALL Americans, it's just ridiculous, because I introduced myself as one of the 48 percent who had not participated in the election campaign.
These are the Democratic and Republican parties, that after the elections, assign themselves
fbowwu6.jpg
es the right to speak and make decisions on behalf of all. Even to start aggressions against the independent countries.

Upvote 0

Tutorman

Charismatic Episcopalian
Jun 20, 2017
california
✟103,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
had not participated in the election campaign

Than, if and this is a big if your an American citizen you can not complain because through lack of voting you voted for the President. Your letter and further post show much bigotry toward the Jewish people and your not worth the time or effort. From forthwith you are on ignore

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The fact that the Federal Reserve Bank of the United States (FRS) is a PRIVATE COMPANY that is on its own property and is protected from US laws is virtually unknown to the general public.

There are in fact many different "Federal Reserve Banks" in the US. The directors are public knowledge. They are not "the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Morgan." Your neo-Nazi ideology is showing.

In addition, most people living in the US do not know that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is a FOREIGN agency

This is nonsense.

• Winner
Reactions: Tutorman
Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I am not trying to hush you nor have I any interest in talking to you, I doubt the validity of your statements. The first amendment is for the government not to censure the speech of American citizens, I wold think that with all your "smarts" and "education" you would know that quite well. What it comes down to is that your "letter" are chuck full of lies starting with the fact you that you try to represent all USA Citizens as if you are the leader, you hubris is quite amazing and extreme

This is already ANOTHER conversation: the charge of lying is a SERIOUS accusation.
Will not you be so kind as to list the facts of LIE in my letter, item by item???
On a ridiculous charge that I'm trying to speak on behalf of all Americans, I already answered yesterday.
Even our President has no privillege to talk on behalf of ALL Americans!

business-commerce-one_door_closes-door-opportunity-chance-optimistic-bve0154_low.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
There are in fact many different "Federal Reserve Banks" in the US. The directors are public knowledge. They are not "the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Morgan."

Would you please give their names and origion???

fed1-1.png

Your neo-Nazi ideology is showing.

Sir, Be extremely cautious, making such accusations and check the meanings of the notions you are using.

I am ready to continue the discussion if you are responsible for your words.Such a free treatment of concepts is inadmissible in political discussion

Neo-Nazi - a person who belongs to a group that believes in the ideas and policies of Hitler's Nazis and that sometimes commits violent acts

Neo-Nazi - Definition for English-Language Learners from Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

This is nonsense.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
This is already ANOTHER conversation: the charge of lying is a SERIOUS accusation.
Will not you be so kind as to list the facts of LIE in my letter, item by item???
On a ridiculous charge that I'm trying to speak on behalf of all Americans, I already answered yesterday.
Even our President has no privillege to talk on behalf of ALL Americans!

business-commerce-one_door_closes-door-opportunity-chance-optimistic-bve0154_low.jpg

Is the Federal Reserve System a Governmental or a Privately controlled organization?

Students of our monetary system quickly encounter this important question, normally phrased as whether the Federal Reserve System is part of the U.S. Government or is a private organization. The importance people are placing on the answer is indicated by the over 36,000 web sites the question raises on internet search engines.

We’ll examine evidence in the Federal Reserve legislation; in how the Fed operates; from Congressional testimony; from statements from the Federal Reserve’s publications; in statements by former Chairmen of the House Banking Committee; and in official rulings by US courts, to show why we conclude that although there are some elements of ambiguity, the Federal Reserve system is essentially dominated and controlled by private financiers, not our government; and to the extent that there is ownership of it, it is entirely private. Therefore despite the ambiguity – and confusion – the Fed is more accurately seen as a private, not a governmental institution, though with substantial governmental ties.

The ambiguity arises from a combination of misleading appearances; the fact that our President appoints (with consent of the Senate) the Chairman of the Fed to four year terms, and the 5 member Board in Washington to 14 year terms; the fact that the Fed is supposed to promote governmental fiscal policy; and the fact that the system was originally set up in law by Congress in 1913 and can be altered, nationalized or even dismantled by Congress.

Most Americans understand that the Fed controls our money system, but they believe its part of our government, as would be expected of any organization holding that much power over the destiny of our country. Americans also erroneously believe the banking business consists of accepting deposits from clients and then re-loaning them to borrowers at a higher rate of interest. Though the number is definitely growing, most Americans have no idea that money (or more accurately interest bearing bank credits – purchasing media which serves as money) is created by the banking system when loans are made, through the fractional reserve provisions. This is understood by few novices, and often economists and even bankers fail to comprehend that they function as part of a money creation system, when they issue credits, and deposit them into their client’s accounts when loans are extended.

Therefore most Americans would be surprised to learn that almost all of what we use for money is not issued by our government, but by private banks. They have been “allowed” to form erroneous assumptions about our money and banking system that are far from reality and that serves to shield from closer scrutiny, whether the Fed is truly operating in the public interest or advancing more private agendas, either on purpose or by default.
Is the Federal Reserve System a Governmental or a Privately controlled organization? | AMI (American Monetary Institute)

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
There are in fact many different "Federal Reserve Banks" in the US. The directors are public knowledge. They are not "the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Morgan." Your neo-Nazi ideology is showing.

This is nonsense.

Than, if and this is a big if your an American citizen you can not complain because through lack of voting you voted for the President. Your letter and further post show much bigotry toward the Jewish people and your not worth the time or effort. From forthwith you are on ignore
financed_revolutions__miguel_villalba_snchez__elchicotriste_.jpeg

This is nonsense.

No, it is NOT!
United States Government Attorneys deny that Internal Revenue Service is an agency of the United States Government.
The following images are scanned copies of pleadings (certified by NARA) wherein a United States Attorney and a United States Department of Justice Trial Attorney, Tax Division, deny that Internal Revenue Service is an agency of the United States Government.

See specifically page 2 of pleadings, item no. 4.

The allegation by Diversified Metal Products, Inc., Plaintiff, for item number 4 reads, "Defendant Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is an agency of the United States government which has presented to Plaintiff a lien against monies to which Defendant Steve Morgan, or persumably[sic] Defendant T-Bow Company Trust for him, may be entitled."

--------------------------

A Comment

The United States Government was created by the Constitution to conduct certain affairs of the People of the several States. To conduct these affairs, Congress created various offices, departments, and agencies pursuant to its constitutional authority at Article 1 § 8(18). Where the laying and collecting of Article 1 § 8 taxes were concerned, Congress created the Treasury Department with various offices with one of those offices being collector of internal revenue. Collectors were officers of the United States, who were appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate. One collector was to be appointed to each internal revenue district, which was designated by the President. The office of collector of internal revenue was a public office. Collectors exercised the sovereign authority of the United States in the enforcement of the internal revenue laws and the collection of taxes. They could sue or be sued in the name of the United States. In order for Congress to collect taxes pursuant to Article 1 § 8, collectors of internal revenue are required within internal revenue districts within the several States. All collectors of internal revenue were fired by the President in 1952 and their duties were assigned to personnel with the Bureau of Internal Revenue. The details of these actions are set out in Reorganization Plan No. 1 of 1952.

What few Americans know or understand is that Congress has an implied constitutional authority to lay and collect taxes that has nothing to do with Article 1 § 8(1). That constitutional authority is Article 4 § 3(2). Congress exercises its legislative jurisdiction over large areas of land (territory) within the United States and also over a number insular possessions, e.g., Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, etc. Within these areas, Congress can act in the capacity of a state legislature as well as a national legislature. Congress can lay and collect taxes within these areas under its legislative jurisdiction just as States do in areas under their legislative jurisdictions. Taxes laid pursuant to Article 4 § 3(2) are not required to be collected pursuant to the demands of Article 1 § 8(18). Congress is not required to use collectors of internal revenue for those taxes. As a matter of fact, Congress can use any organization it desires to collect taxes laid pursuant to its constitutional authority at Article 4 § 3(2). The Bureau of Internal Revenue/Internal Revenue Service was never created by Congress. Congress empowered the Secretary of the Treasury to collect taxes laid pursuant to Article 4 § 3(2) and the Secretary created the BIR/IRS. The Secretary can even use private collection agencies to collect internal revenue taxes laid pursuant to Article 4 § 3(2) if he so chooses. The Constitution empowers Congress to make all needful rules and regulations for its territory and other property and is otherwise silent as to how Congress conducts its business within these areas. The Internal Revenue Service has been defined by statute to be a Federal agency and is administering the internal revenue laws that have been passed pursuant to Congress' Art. 4 § 3(2) authority over its territory and other property. The Federal income tax, Social Security, and all other taxes administered by the Internal Revenue Service are being laid and collected under Congress' Article 4 § 3(2) authority. This is the great secret and fraud underlying the Federal income tax.

If you wish to understand how Congress is laying and collecting the Federal income tax then the book

Why the Citizens of the Several States Are Not Generally Liable for the Federal Income Tax

is required reading.

irsnara1.jpg

irsnara2.jpg

irsnara3.jpg

irsnara4.jpg

irsnara5.jpg

irsnara6.jpg

irsnara7.jpg

irsnara8.jpg
loser_110265.jpg

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

financed_revolutions__miguel_villalba_snchez__elchicotriste_.jpeg

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
. In the (future) USA the very first "official thanksgiving" was proclaimed by the governor of Massachusetts to celebrate the murder of 800 members of the Pequod tribe --- men, women and children --- in a surprise night attack. Why? Because it was suspected that an Indian might have been responsible for the murder of a white man.
It is my understanding that the first 'thanksgiving day' was a day of prayer and fasting, not of celebration at all.

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
It is my understanding that the first 'thanksgiving day' was a day of prayer and fasting, not of celebration at all.
animals-bird-turkey-cauldron-cook-cooking-ggm071120_low.jpg

Land grabs and massacres

For starters, as University of Texas journalism professor Robert Jensen reminds us in a dispatch on the AlterNet website, the very term "thanksgiving" is saturated with disgrace.

By 1637, Jensen writes, Massachusetts Bay Colony governor John Winthrop "was proclaiming a thanksgiving for the successful massacre of hundreds of Pequot Indian men, women and children" - a bloody pattern that would "repeat itself across the continent until between 95 and 99 percent of American Indians had been exterminated".

The work of historian Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz, author of An Indigenous Peoples' History of the United States, serves up plenty of additional food for thought, on why Thanksgiving perhaps shouldn't inspire too many warm-and-fuzzy feelings.
The State of Native America: Genocide, Colonization, and Resistance (Race and Resistance) Paperback – July 1, 1999
by M. Annette Jaimes (Editor),‎ Evelyn Hu-DeHart (Preface),‎ DeLinda Wunder (Foreword)
519ae8f7ba8c4efea3c2c4f5ee85abb8_6.jpg

Native Americans are depicted at the first Thanksgiving feast, in a scene from a 1960 educational film about the Pilgrims’ first year in America [AP]
In a 2015 paper on the indisputable genocide of Native Americans, Dunbar-Ortiz explained point blank that settler colonialism in general "requires a genocidal policy" and that "Euro-American colonialism, an aspect of the capitalist economic globalization, had from its beginnings a genocidal tendency."

Giving thanks and whitewashing genocide

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums