Jul 24, 2004
East Anglia
✟38,297.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK> I'll go first.

Dear Lord, this is totally awesome! Thank so much for this opportunity you have given all of us who love the Army to fellowship together. Thank you Lord for Erwin and all his work, and for our Moderator Bradford. May we never need him in anger. Lord, help us to make this a place that honours you and your mighty and most precious Son, our saviour Jesus Christ, the author and perfector of everything.
And Lord as I get ready to retire, I pray you would be with each one of my friends through the night, even those for whom it is the day, for that's the gift you have given us, the ability to learn and communicate with people all round the world. May the internet be yours Lord Jesus, and may it be powerfully used for your glory, and may all evil be removed from it.

Amen

Upvote 0
E

elm0

Warren Peace said:
Pardon my ignorance, but what's a sticky in the context of CF?

If I understand correctly a sticky is a thread/topic that is 'stuck' permanently at the top of the page, so as not to get lost amongst the other threads. Only done for threads deemed to be important.

And while I'm here:

Lord I thank you for your wonderful unending love for us all. I pray for those of our church who are currently on mission anywhere in the world, be it on the streets of their hometown, or in the farthest parts of the planet. I pray particularly for my friends currently in India that you will bless them and guide their every step. Help them all to show your unending love to everyone they meet, give them the rest they need and the strength they require to do your will.

I also ask Father God, that you bless all those involved in maintaining this awesome ministry and fellowship tool, the Christian Forums. Thank you Lord for leading them to create a 'place' where we may share thoughts and prayers with one another.

In Jesus' mighty name,
Amen.

Upvote 0

Abiel

Missionary
Jul 24, 2004
East Anglia
✟38,297.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I've been thinking about the tremendous need in the world right now because of the tsunami, and I just wanted to thank you for the tremendous outpouring of care that is happening throughout the world at this time, and I pray that people's hearts will be changed by their experience of giving.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Abiel

Missionary
Jul 24, 2004
East Anglia
✟38,297.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, thank you that we are getting a clear vision at WOodbridge as to the nature of our mission in that place. Thank you for the meeting last night, it's positive, let's go for it atmosphere, the enthusiasm of the elderly. Please open hearts and minds to the approaches that are now going to be made. Bless our work, for your own sake. Make it a soul saving mission, I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

Abiel

Missionary
Jul 24, 2004
East Anglia
✟38,297.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: Lord, we stand unite before your throne of grace with Gumdrop. Lord, bless her we pray,with such peace of mind and heart that her sufferings melt away in the light of your love. Give her guidance Lord and strength to follow your leading. Restore to her the joy of her salvation, that she may be lifted out of her current frame of mind. Jesus be near to her we pray.:amen:

Upvote 0