✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Bridgit said:
If you had a choice of going back in the past and taking a different path in life would you do it?

Probably not, because the choices I did make determined who I am today, and I like who I am.

If you encountered a homeless person, would you feed them?

Reactions: Lost
Upvote 0
J

Jenster

Yes. In general, I enjoy providing food to the hungry; they are truly grateful.

The last time, I had a weird thing happen though. I have a user name and password on a different online forum, and some guy in line asked me my name. Then without stopping, he said: "I know! You're ____________" (which WAS my user name). Then he said my password. It was unreal! :eek: My roommate asked me if I thought he was an angel. I don't know what it was, but it was supernatural.

OK. Question: Have you experienced the supernatural?

Upvote 0

FlatpickingJD

Losing the battle with oxalis
Dec 2, 2005
✟38,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes. In general, I enjoy providing food to the hungry; they are truly grateful.

The last time, I had a weird thing happen though. I have a user name and password on a different online forum, and some guy in line asked me my name. Then without stopping, he said: "I know! You're ____________" (which WAS my user name). Then he said my password. It was unreal! :eek: My roommate asked me if I thought he was an angel. I don't know what it was, but it was supernatural.

Wow, I can't imagine that happening. What did you do with that account? Did you change the password? Odd, I know, to focus on those things but, sometimes the practical overcomes me.

Oops, sorry . . .

OK. Question: Have you experienced the supernatural?

I've felt the presence of God while praying and also felt His presence near me when I had some troubles. I've felt some dark things around me as well that I'd rather not think about again. :eek:

What do you do when someone asks to cut in front of you in line at a store?

Upvote 0
J

Jenster

Wow, I can't imagine that happening. What did you do with that account? Did you change the password? Odd, I know, to focus on those things but, sometimes the practical overcomes me.
Um, no, it didn't really occur to me to change the account! ...So *that's* how come someone's been posting weird things in my name!! It all makes sense now! :p In all seriousness, there's no way the guy was referring to that online forum. It was either a coincidence, ESP or something else. :eek:

What would you do if the cashier at the grocery store gave you too much change (as in dollars, not a few cents)?
I'd tell them. There was one time at a fast-food place that I told them they undercharged me (I had been ordering for a group). The clerk would have felt bad if she got to the end of the day and they were $10 short because of my order!

What would you do if you brought in something to be fixed and they accidentally nicked the item during the process?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FlatpickingJD

Losing the battle with oxalis
Dec 2, 2005
✟38,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes. I prefer homemade, my mother likes canned
4.gif
and my sister doesn't like it period, but makes some really tart stuff. All of it's good dressing on a sandwich though. :yum:

Do you like vegetable soups?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GritsnGrace

Legend
Sep 23, 2002
Louisiana
Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi JD!:wave:

My daughter is the DVD buyer around here, I buy one occasionally, but she is obsessed with movies! I think she has close to 100!! I watched Transformers with her a few days ago. Very entertaining.

What was the last CD you bought?

I just asked her, she owns 138 DVD's!!:doh:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.