Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How the Mark of the Beast Will Rewrite the Human Genome (part three) Corrupting the Image

The RNA replicates the new strand and it is passed into the entire system !
15restriction.gif

The image that was in God’s image (though fallen) will therefore become genetically like the Beast and of course Satan and his angels. The mark then would simply be the proof (or perhaps the means by which) one has undergone the genetic transformation. This action of taking the mark will condemn them to hell forever because they will no longer be in the Image of God.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I read a testimony in a CF somewhere how The Holy Spirit has revealed thru people that the microchip implant will destroy the part of the brain that we use to think and seek about God, therefore people implanted with the chip cannot think or seek God any longer and become the same like animals !

Some people also hv vision of the tribulation where hungry men on the streets are offered food and drinks if they are willing to rcv the microchip implant, as soon as they rcv it their eyes and face turned into "darkness", they are not the same people anymore ! and then they are told to hunt the other people especially the left behind christians who refuse to rcv the mark.

No more ID cards

Mobile cars to reach remote areas for mass micro chipping.

At the times be4 The Great Noah Deluge, the fallen angels copulated with women trying to alter the genetic of men. God wipe them all with their giants offsprings off the earth.

Last edited:

Darwin's Myth

May 4, 2018
Milan
✟1,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How the Mark of the Beast Will Rewrite the Human Genome (part three) Corrupting the Image

The RNA replicates the new strand and it is passed into the entire system !
15restriction.gif

I read a testimony in a CF somewhere how The Holy Spirit has revealed thru people that the microchip implant will destroy the part of the brain that we use to think and seek about God, therefore people implanted with the chip cannot think or seek God any longer and become the same like animals !

Some people also hv vision of the tribulation where hungry men on the streets are offered food and drinks if they are willing to rcv the microchip implant, as soon as they rcv it their eyes and face turned into "darkness", they are not the same people anymore ! and then they are told to hunt the other people especially the left behind christians who refuse to rcv the mark.

No more ID cards
People whom think there's going to be a pre-trib rapture, and it doesn't happen, they'll be the first people to take the "Mark" because they didn't prepare their hearts and minds for the Great Tribulation. This will be the great falling away that is prophesied (2 Thess.2:3). There's no "left behind" because there is no pre-trib rapture, because those that are alive will not precede those that are "asleep" or physically dead (1 Thess. 4:15). The Resurrection and the caught up (i.e. the Rapture) together happens on the same day, which is the last day (1 Thess. 4:16,17; John 6:39,40,44,54; Matt.24:31), when Jesus Christ appears in the clouds and every eye will see Him (1 Thess. 4:16; Matt. 24:30; Rev. 1:7; 14:14-16). God only promised us that we wouldn't face His wrath, not that we wouldn't face Satan's wrath (Daniel 7:25,26; Matt. 24:21,22). This will be the patience and the faith of the saints (Rev. 13:10;14:12). The saints is synonymous with the Church.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
People whom think there's going to be a pre-trib rapture, and it doesn't happen,
You will be beheaded if you are left behind and refuse the mark of the beast.

The wise virgins shall be taken to the Feast of the Lamb but the foolish will be left behind, as Jesus has warned us.

Upvote 0

Darwin's Myth

May 4, 2018
Milan
✟1,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You will be beheaded if you are left behind and refuse the mark of the beast.

The wise virgins shall be taken to the Feast of the Lamb but the foolish will be left behind, as Jesus has warned us.

Like I said... there is no left behind because there is no pre-trib rapture. What's so bad about being beheaded? A few extra rewards in Heaven isn't a bad thing. After all... eternal life is a very long time. Also, what makes you so much better than any other Christian that has been persecuted and put to death for their faith throughout the centuries? Nothing...

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
People whom think there's going to be a pre-trib rapture, and it doesn't happen, they'll be the first people to take the "Mark" because they didn't prepare their hearts and minds for the Great Tribulation. This will be the great falling away that is prophesied (2 Thess.2:3). There's no "left behind" because there is no pre-trib rapture, because those that are alive will not precede those that are "asleep" or physically dead (1 Thess. 4:15). The Resurrection and the caught up (i.e. the Rapture) together happens on the same day, which is the last day (1 Thess. 4:16,17; John 6:39,40,44,54; Matt.24:31), when Jesus Christ appears in the clouds and every eye will see Him (1 Thess. 4:16; Matt. 24:30; Rev. 1:7; 14:14-16). God only promised us that we wouldn't face His wrath, not that we wouldn't face Satan's wrath (Daniel 7:25,26; Matt. 24:21,22). This will be the patience and the faith of the saints (Rev. 13:10;14:12). The saints is synonymous with the Church.
100% absolute total garbage - GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE
this shows you have NO understanding of the topic - NO SUCH THING
It is those who suppose as you do who are most likely to accept the mark as you will think the false messiah/ God sending the Great delusion because you are expecting to go through the GT - then when you are in it and are starving and cannot find food -you will succumb to the pressure to find food that you will accept the mark because you will not be strong enough in your weakened starving condition that you will accept anything
You need to learn what Jesus says and follow it and stop following foolish teachings!

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
can't imagine people being expected to get microchipped with their info

our insurance company, school, as well as Dr offices have tried to force me to give our child's Social Number to them

in all cases, I have successfully refused even with the threat of our child not being insured
(wrote a letter to the insurance company and haven't heard back and our child wasn't dropped)

don't believe that women would allow their kids to be microchipped
know that I wouldn't

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
can't imagine people being expected to get microchipped with their info

do know our insurance company, school, as well as Dr offices have tried to force me to give our child's Social Number to them

in all cases, I have successfully refused even with the threat of our child not being insured
That is wise - but there is technology coming that will already have it incorporated in it , it not hard for Federal Agencies to get access , at this time companies don't want to spend time going through all the motions to gain access when most people give it up without hesitation- most people in the USA do not even know that when they get their drivers license renewed in goes through the UN before the renewal process is completed - it's all automated through computer systems

Upvote 0

Darwin's Myth

May 4, 2018
Milan
✟1,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
100% absolute total garbage - GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE
this shows you have NO understanding of the topic - NO SUCH THING
It is those who suppose as you do who are most likely to accept the mark as you will think the false messiah/ God sending the Great delusion because you are expecting to go through the GT - then when you are in it and are starving and cannot find food -you will succumb to the pressure to find food that you will accept the mark because you will not be strong enough in your weakened starving condition that you will accept anything
You need to learn what Jesus says and follow it and stop following foolish teachings!
I used Bible verses to prove my point, step-by-step. I don't see any verses from you that shows that the pre-tribulation rapture is true. It would be great to escape the Great Tribulation, but the saints will be there, and Christians will lose their heads. You better be prepared, because we're no better than any other Christian that was tortured and martyred for their faith in Jesus Christ, throughout the centuries.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
most people in the USA do not even know that when they get their drivers license renewed in goes through the UN before the renewal process is completed - it's all automated through computer systems
I did not know this. I did know they have put face recognition technology on our drivers license. The friendly lady at my DMV explained it to me. They also took my finger print. I won't have to be renewed for another 8 years.Who knows what will change in 8 years?

Upvote 0

Darwin's Myth

May 4, 2018
Milan
✟1,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I did not know this. I did know they have put face recognition technology on our drivers license. The friendly lady at my DMV explained it to me. They also took my finger print. I won't have to be renewed for another 8 years.Who knows what will change in 8 years?
I heard just recently, on the Brian Fishcher Show (Christian talk radio-AFA Radio), that Facebook is helping Europe with facial recognition because of all the people that are on Facebook. I knew that Facebook was crooked, can't be trusted, and will be used by the globalists to control people. This is why I don't use my real name or my face on the internet. I've been banned by Facebook twice because of this fact. Facebook told me, I must use my real name before I could get unbanned. They also wanted me to prove who I am by showing them my social security card... MAJOR RED FLAG. I still haven't given in to their demands. Is Facebook really that important, where people must sacrifice privacy and safety in order to be in compliance? Not important to me. The Antichrist is just around the corner.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I think it is unlikely that the Mark of the Beast will rewrite the human genome and turn recipients into Satan-Human hybrids via RNA.

I just want to throw that out there.

I'm not sure what the motive is of someone who suggests things like these, but I don't think it's good.

• Agree
Reactions: Darwin's Myth
Upvote 0

Darwin's Myth

May 4, 2018
Milan
✟1,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I Dont have to worry about the mark of the beast because I Dont live in his kingdom.If I did i would be persecuted as those who are Im sure.
If you're still alive when the Antichrist comes, you will either take the Mark of the Beast, or you won't. If you want to hold a job, to buy and sell, and to function in society (his kingdom), you will need to take the Mark of the Beast, BUT, God says, if you take it, you will spend your eternity in the Lake of Fire, where you will be tormented day and night, forever. By taking the "Mark", you are agreeing to worship the Antichrist and his system. The Bible also says (Rev.16:2), those the take the "Mark" will receive a "foul and loathsome sore" on their bodies. Those that won't take the "Mark" will spend their time hiding, and if they're caught, they will be beheaded (or killed), but, they will have eternal life in God's kingdom, where there is no more crying, sorrow, pain, or death.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If you're still alive when the Antichrist comes, you will either take the Mark of the Beast, or you won't. If you want to hold a job, to buy and sell, and to function in society (his kingdom), you will need to take the Mark of the Beast, BUT, God says, if you take it, you will spend your eternity in the Lake of Fire, where you will be tormented day and night, forever. By taking the "Mark", you are agreeing to worship the Antichrist and his system. The Bible also says (Rev.16:2), those the take the "Mark" will receive a "foul and loathsome sore" on their bodies. Those that won't take the "Mark" will spend their time hiding, and if they're caught, they will be beheaded (or killed), but, they will have eternal life in God's kingdom, where there is no more crying, sorrow, pain, or death.

There are perhaps billions of Antichrist in the world today.Exactly which one are you speaking of?

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

No. It is NOT a physical mark. It is a spiritual mark placed on those of the Church signifying that they are deceived and under bondage, to Satan, because they want to buy and sell FALSE DOCTRINES that comes out of false prophets and Christs. It will be enough to send your soul to the Lake of Fire. Not hot dog, not a house, not Slurpee from 7-11 you think you will buy with physical mark. Silly!

Look... just as Christ threw the buyers and Sellers out of the Old Testament Holy Temple because they were "spiritually robbers" who were stealing from God (Jeremiah 7:9-11). The physical buying and selling was merely a result of their spiritual condition. Likewise in the New Testament those marked of the beast are "spiritually robbers." It is their disobedience that makes the house of God abominable, and that is what will bring it to desolation.

Titus 1:15-16
  • "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
  • They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate."
It is the works that are the abomination in the Lord's house. It wasn't with their mouths that they denied Christ, it was by their works that they were shown to be antichrists (denying Christ). That is why they have the spiritual mark to show that they are owned by Satan!

Of course, there are people "to this day" simply don't understand the old testament "types" and ceremonial laws concerning the temple, foods, days, and sacrifices didn't defile anyone, it was these people's disobedience to God's Word concerning the law that was what "really" defiled them. In other words, it was their lack of the fervent desire to do the will of God that condemned them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Darwin's Myth

May 4, 2018
Milan
✟1,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. It is NOT a physical mark. It is a spiritual mark placed on those of the Church signifying that they are deceived and under bondage, to Satan, because they want to buy and sell FALSE DOCTRINES that comes out of false prophets and Christs. It will be enough to send your soul to the Lake of Fire. Not hot dog, not a house, not Slurpee from 7-11 you think you will buy with physical mark. Silly!

Look... just as Christ threw the buyers and Sellers out of the Old Testament Holy Temple because they were "spiritually robbers" who were stealing from God (Jeremiah 7:9-11). The physical buying and selling was merely a result of their spiritual condition. Likewise in the New Testament those marked of the beast are "spiritually robbers." It is their disobedience that makes the house of God abominable, and that is what will bring it to desolation.

Titus 1:15-16
  • "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
  • They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate."
It is the works that are the abomination in the Lord's house. It wasn't with their mouths that they denied Christ, it was by their works that they were shown to be antichrists (denying Christ). That is why they have the spiritual mark to show that they are owned by Satan!

Of course, there are people "to this day" simply don't understand the old testament "types" and ceremonial laws concerning the temple, foods, days, and sacrifices didn't defile anyone, it was these people's disobedience to God's Word concerning the law that was what "really" defiled them. In other words, it was their lack of the fervent desire to do the will of God that condemned them.
It's speculation that the Mark of the Beast is a spiritual mark. But, it is a fact, that there is an RFID chip that is already being placed under the skin and can be used for everything the Mark of the Beast will be used for. I had watched the news, not too long ago, and listened to a producer of the RFID chip, and he was talking about the chip being used so that only the people that had it implanted can buy and sell if they had it implanted, which is exactly what the Bible said, word for word. What a coincidence?

The chip will be used to control people, which will be what the Antichrist government will be all about.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
A religious faith has the potential to be absolutely life transforming and to make very much better people of us. But such a faith can sometimes lead people into being suspicious, judgemental and even downright hostile. However, they almost never can see that in themselves.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had watched the news, not too long ago, and listened to a producer of the RFID chip, and he was talking about the chip being used so that only the people that had it implanted can buy and sell if they had it implanted.

so the chip producer is on TV trying to push HIS product
sounds like an "advertising" show that often appears as an informational show

considering vaccines have been around a while, are required for schools, and yet we are still not even close to 100% vaccine rate in U.S. and what is the vaccine rate around the world?

so what are the chances of worldwide chipping into people?

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
That is how they track it , it has been in place for about for about 8 years , and what is coming will dwarf what they have now , It will have AI involved , 5G wireless is far more than just an update to 4G , by comparison it will be like going from black and white TV jumping into VR and how they will use it is downright criminal - there will be amplifiers all over like cable TV boxes , if you recall the TV show ,Person of Interest - it is more advanced , RFID will be within the fabric of clothing , they can even spray it into the fabric
It will be embedded into shoes , belts purses, wallets , pants and pretty much everything and it will not be seen or noticed . Wherever you walk there will be something on you that will be transponding with these amplifiers , they have been gearing up for this for about 8 years now . In order to really know about it you have to seek it out as it is not being put out there in mainstream media . In the most recent Tech Summit for all the worlds governments talking Tech - it was stated outright that This generation will be the last generation that is humans without cybernetic involvement - in 10-15 years life will be so drastically different - the way life is now will be considered an ancient relic - we are indeed in the Last hours of the Last Days -

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
so the chip producer is on TV trying to push HIS product
sounds like an "advertising" show that often appears as an informational show
It was on CBS/NBC/ ABC about 15 years ago and is really outdated these days for human usage , but they still use it in pets , RFID is much more advanced now , much smaller than the capsule they used that is about the size of a grain of rice , now it can be so small you have to have a microscope to see it

Upvote 0