Barnstaple
✟19,869.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
The Mandela Effect is when our world or reality changes, and we remember another previous reality. One of the things that convinces me that we are living in the last days, is the alterations to the bible. This is done across the board - very old printed copies of the bible are changed, going back to day one, as if it has always been like so. Concordances are changed. All bible versions are altered, but especially the King James.

Luke 19: 27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Does anyone remember Jesus saying the above in their reality? It is an alteration to me. What about this one:

Matthew 26: 45 Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

The following link is you a YouTube called EYA. She has made 800 videos showing the changes to the bible...

EYA

It is not time travel. Some say it is due to quantum computers, which are able to source alternative dimensions. In my opinion, someone is doing the alterations, somewhere.

Reactions: Howard1955

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Some say this is a result of what has been happening at CERN. Given the evidence presented it is supported that is where it is coming from.

I've also read things about Tesla and seen a few videos by a man who worked for the government who had studied Tesla's experiments, even ones that were classified and experimented on his own. This was basically on the dimensions.

Seems there are dimensions (what we call them but what I think in the Bible they are referred to as 'principalities') and they are separate 'places' mainly different planes where the different entities are allowed to 'live'.

It goes back I think to the 'after their own kind' and not mixing together.

This man (I'll have to find the notes I took) said that humans inhabit two planes that are very similar and that what's happening at CERN is causing the wavering back and forth between them.

If you've ever watch The Flash you will see that many others are aware of this but it's not Sci-Fi. They talk about Earth 1 and Earth 2 etc and that really is just another way of saying Dimension or Plane.

Upvote 0

Hiscosmicgoldfish3

Mar 11, 2018
Barnstaple
✟19,869.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Some say this is a result of what has been happening at CERN. Given the evidence presented it is supported that is where it is coming from.

there is a link with CERN:

I wonder who or what is doing the changes to the bible. It is like someone who doesn't know grammar rules, tapping away on a computer, changing and cutting and paste the text whenever they feel like it, putting in emoticons - there are lots of examples of this on EYA channel.
If they have that much power, then the bible will no longer be the solid ground of the reformation - they always hated people having the KJV bible - now they have total control.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
'They' to me would be workers of iniquity. There's only one who really benefits from changing G-ds word, same as in Genesis 3.

As far as the changes, if there are two identical planes it was done in one and we are flipping back and forth and see this.

It's not only the Bible, but songs, movies, people dying or not.

It's the Matrix becoming reality.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Luke 19: 27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Does anyone remember Jesus saying the above in their reality? It is an alteration to me.
I don't doubt that there are parts of the KJV (at least one that I'm quite certain of) that don't belong there, or were not in the original manuscripts but this example of yours I don't understand.

It's just a parable. Why do you find it so hard to believe?

Upvote 0

Hiscosmicgoldfish3

Mar 11, 2018
Barnstaple
✟19,869.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Giving up so soon? I find the topic fascinating, but if you want to convince me that it's a real thing you'll have to try harder.

you are right about it being a parable, i didn't see that, but still, I don't remember reading it before and I've read the gospels through several times.
If you want convincing, try EYA on YouTube - I knew a few things before, like the Lion shall lie down with the Lamb, changed to Wolf dwell with the Lamb, but I thought it was due to new bible translations - I didn't know it was across the board going back to 1611., and then back to the beginning.
Check out such things as:
1.the scull eye-socket now has a bone behind it.
2.there is a new organ called the mesentery.
3.the Mona Lisa now smiles (before it was an enigmatic, undecided look).
4.South America has moved over towards Africa.
5.There is now a ring around the iris of the eye, called the limbic ring. (I have a slight limbic-ring, but many people have more dramatic limbic-ring. I cannot remember if I had such before. (I saw a woman in church who had no limbic ring).
EYA concentrates on the bible changes. Check - (Ezekiel 23:20–21) - I would have noticed that one before.
Meegs on YouTube also does videos on the bible changes.
6. Moses has horns. In my reality, Moses always had horns.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been looking into this Mandela effect and it seems to me these are all just self induced memories. People are confusing different things, like the Sinbad movie and the Shaq movie. Jif peanut butter vs. Jiffy peanut butter. Rubix cube vs Rubiks cube. Life was like a box of chocolates, etc. Many of the examples I've seen, I remember correctly even though most people remember them incorrectly.

In any case, what's the theory? If history truly is being changed, how is it happening?

• Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AbeSabre

Jul 15, 2018
Vancouver
✟16,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's only one who really benefits from changing G-ds word, same as in Genesis 3.

I find that statement ironic because an understanding of Genesis 3 makes clear what the real deception here is.

In the first verse of that chapter the serpent asked Eve, “hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?”. Eve obviously knew the correct answer to the question, but the serpent wasn't asking because he actually wanted to know the answer. This was just a deceptive tactic to put into Eve's mind some question like “Did God really say something like that or do I remember him saying something else?” Throughout that entire event the serpent never actually changed God’s word. I’m sure he would have liked to, but he didn’t have the power to literally rewrite God’s word, so instead he just deceived Eve about the issue. He didn’t have the power to alter the word of God, but he did have the power to confuse Eve about the word of God and get her to doubt whether God really said what He said.

Eve may seem incredibly naive for letting the enemy cause her to question what she obviously knew God said, but she's really no more foolish than a lot of modern people. Today we have people looking right at the type on the pages of the Bible, and asking the question, “Was that really what my Bible originally said? Did God really say that?” It’s the same deceptive question that the serpent put into Eve’s mind. The serpent who has never had the power to rewrite the word of God has always had the power to confuse naive humans about the word of God.

Now is it really that difficult to see what the real deception here is?

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
you are right about it being a parable, i didn't see that, but still, I don't remember reading it before and I've read the gospels through several times.
If you want convincing, try EYA on YouTube - I knew a few things before, like the Lion shall lie down with the Lamb, changed to Wolf dwell with the Lamb, but I thought it was due to new bible translations - I didn't know it was across the board going back to 1611., and then back to the beginning.
Check out such things as:
1.the scull eye-socket now has a bone behind it.
2.there is a new organ called the mesentery.
3.the Mona Lisa now smiles (before it was an enigmatic, undecided look).
4.South America has moved over towards Africa.
5.There is now a ring around the iris of the eye, called the limbic ring. (I have a slight limbic-ring, but many people have more dramatic limbic-ring. I cannot remember if I had such before. (I saw a woman in church who had no limbic ring).
EYA concentrates on the bible changes. Check - (Ezekiel 23:20–21) - I would have noticed that one before.
Meegs on YouTube also does videos on the bible changes.
6. Moses has horns. In my reality, Moses always had horns.
That last one at least is due to a translation error. There is a statue of Moses that has horns, it was translated from when Moses came down from being in the presence of God.
upload_2018-7-26_17-6-18.png
<-----Statue of Moses by Michelangelo Buonarroti, circa 1545.

Exodus 34 reads: 29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him.

That is the KJV but the Latin Vulgate and other translations read:

29 And when Moses came down from the mount Sinai, he held the two tables of the testimony, and he knew not that his face was horned from the conversation of the Lord.

It was mistranslated, a misunderstanding of the Hebrew word קָרַ֛ן which actually means to emit rays.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LastSeven
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I find that statement ironic because an understanding of Genesis 3 makes clear what the real deception here is.

In the first verse of that chapter the serpent asked Eve, “hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?”. Eve obviously knew the correct answer to the question, but the serpent wasn't asking because he actually wanted to know the answer. This was just a deceptive tactic to put into Eve's mind some question like “Did God really say something like that or do I remember him saying something else?” Throughout that entire event the serpent never actually changed God’s word. I’m sure he would have liked to, but he didn’t have the power to literally rewrite God’s word, so instead he just deceived Eve about the issue. He didn’t have the power to alter the word of God, but he did have the power to confuse Eve about the word of God and get her to doubt whether God really said what He said.

Eve may seem incredibly naive for letting the enemy cause her to question what she obviously knew God said, but she's really no more foolish than a lot of modern people. Today we have people looking right at the type on the pages of the Bible, and asking the question, “Was that really what my Bible originally said? Did God really say that?” It’s the same deceptive question that the serpent put into Eve’s mind. The serpent who has never had the power to rewrite the word of God has always had the power to confuse naive humans about the word of God.

Now is it really that difficult to see what the real deception here is?
As I said, only one benefits from this.

What the serpent used was not what you posted:

3 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said to the woman, “Has God indeed said, ‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?”​

Throughout that entire event the serpent never actually changed God’s word. I’m sure he would have liked to, but he didn’t have the power to literally rewrite God’s word, so instead he just deceived Eve about the issue.

It wasn't just putting the doubt in her mind:

2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’ ”​

Barring the fact the Eve herself actually added to his word by saying this:"nor shall you touch it" we find the adversary counters what God actually did say with this:

4 Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”​

Let's go back to chapter 2 and see what God actually said, to Adam, before Eve.

15 Then the Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it. 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat;
17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

So basically

God said (actually commanded): 'If you eat of the tree of the K of G&E you will surely die'
Eve says:' If you eat it or touch it you will surely die'
Serpent says:' You will NOT surely die'

Throughout that entire event the serpent never actually changed God’s word. I’m sure he would have liked to, but he didn’t have the power to literally rewrite God’s word, so instead he just deceived Eve about the issue.

So it looks to me that the serpent did actually change Gods word, the very first commandment he got them to break because he changed what God said.

Upvote 0

AbeSabre

Jul 15, 2018
Vancouver
✟16,153.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As I said, only one benefits from this.

What the serpent used was not what you posted:

3 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said to the woman, “Has God indeed said, ‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?”​

It wasn't just putting the doubt in her mind:

2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’ ”​

Barring the fact the Eve herself actually added to his word by saying this:"nor shall you touch it" we find the adversary counters what God actually did say with this:

4 Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”​

Let's go back to chapter 2 and see what God actually said, to Adam, before Eve.

15 Then the Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it. 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat;
17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

So basically

God said (actually commanded): 'If you eat of the tree of the K of G&E you will surely die'
Eve says:' If you eat it or touch it you will surely die'
Serpent says:' You will NOT surely die'

So it looks to me that the serpent did actually change Gods word, the very first commandment he got them to break because he changed what God said.

In the text of Gen 2 & Gen 3 there is no indication that the serpent literally caused a change to God’s word.

If you mean that he contradicted God’s word or lied about God’s word then I certainly agree. If you mean that he confused Eve about God’s word then the text may support that. If you mean that he convinced Eve to violate God’s word that’s clearly true. But nowhere in the text is there any indication that he literally changed what God said.

It’s not as if he had some magic power to alter reality, or some time-machine so that he could go back in time and gag God to stop Him from speaking. As you pointed out the command that God gave is still recorded in Gen 2:16-17 despite all the enemy’s lies. Perhaps the enemy would like to make those verses magically vanish from the Bible, but they’re still there after all these centuries because he can’t. I’m sure he would love to overwrite the entire crucifixion and resurrection of Christ most of all, but he doesn’t have that power. If he cannot alter what has happened, then he resorts to his next best option: lie about what has happened.

The serpent did not actually change Gods word. The very first commandment he got them to break because he lied about what God said.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
there is a link with CERN:

I wonder who or what is doing the changes to the bible. It is like someone who doesn't know grammar rules, tapping away on a computer, changing and cutting and paste the text whenever they feel like it, putting in emoticons - there are lots of examples of this on EYA channel.
If they have that much power, then the bible will no longer be the solid ground of the reformation - they always hated people having the KJV bible - now they have total control.
Yes, I've seen that, seems they know what they are doing there and don't care.

Ever heard of deja vu? I'm starting to wonder if it's somehow related.

A little research turned up that it was coined in the late 1800's by a French scientist named Émile Boirac.

Not sure if there is a history of this before then or not.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
As written, pharmakeia, the power behind it, and the one world religion, same power, which hates Jesus and is slaughtering Jesus' followers around the globe. (for many centuries)

I wonder who or what is doing the changes to the bible.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I know I'm dredging up an old thread here. I met today with a very avid long term hard reading bible believer who knows the KJV pretty well ( I mean the kind of guy who reads 4-5 hours a day and almost everywhere in his bible is highlighted with various colored highlighters from meaningful things surrounding those texts over decades of study), he actually is or was one of the KJV only guys till he started seeing in print in his own worn KJV, changes, words and pieces of text he knows were not there before. And the thing is you can go to Bible Gateway and see the same words as his printed text. It was a very strange meeting today. But I'm here more interested in hearing if any other avid KJV folks here have seen changes ?

Incidentally, they were not in my NKJV. This guy was an avid KJV guy for many decades and has resorted to other translations now. We may not have ever realized how deep a deception is underway in these times we are in..

Upvote 0