THE LORD'S DAY IS THE SABBATH DAY NOT SUNDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Yes God’s word is true, which is why I asked you for a scripture from Christ, whereby He commanded the Church to gather on the Sabbath.

Now JBL, where did you say ask for a scripture from Christ, whereby He commanded the Church to gather on the Sabbath? You never asked this question before now.

Your question is a logical falsehood. Jesus said no such thing about gathering together on any day. God's 4th commandment is not about gathering on the Sabbath. It is about REMEMBERING God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH as a MEMORIAL of CREATION and keeping it as a HOLY DAY where we are not to do any of our own work on it *EXODUS 20:8-11.

JESUS and the APSOTLES however are our examples and they gathered with others on the SABBATH BEFORE and AFTER the RESURRECTION of JESUS *LUKE 4:16; MATTHEW 12:1-8; MATTHEW 24:20. PAUL kept the SABBATH with both JEWS and GENTILES * ACTS 13:14-15; 42-44; 16:13; 17:12; 18:4-5.

Where in all of God's WORD does it say God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to keep SUNDAY as a HOLY DAY? Where does Jesus say that we are now commanded to gather on Sunday?

Paul teaches us the Old Testament Sabbath was but a shadow of Christ. So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ. Colossians 2:16-17 Christ is the substance of that shadow.

No Paul does not teach us that the Sabbath was a Shadow of Christ. You get your Shadow laws mixed up with those that are God's eternal laws that give us a knowledge of what sin is if broken. You mix up the shadow Sabbath in feasts days from the Mosaic BOOK of the Covenant. These are not the same as God's 4th Commandment. (COL 2 Click me)

These ceremonial "SPECIAL" Sabbath were connected to..

* Annual festival of The blowing of trumpet (Leviticus 23:24)
* Annual Day of Atonement (Leviticus 23:32)
* Annual Feast of tabernacles (Leviticus 23:39)

These "SPECIAL" Sabbath could fall on any day and were connected directly to these festivals that were prophetic in nature pointing to Jesus and God's plan of Salvation in the NEW COVENANT.

You have your Shadow laws from the MOSAIC BOOK of the COVENANT mixed up with God's ETERNAL LAW that give us a KNOWLEDGE of sin (Romans 3:20).

DETAILED SCRIPTURE SUPPORT COLOSSIANS 2 LINKING THE NEW TESTAMENT TO OLD

Those who believe, trust and obey Him have obtained the promised rest that the Old Testament foreshadowed.

NONE ENTER into God's promised rest if they are breaking any of his Commandments *HEBREWS 3 and HEBREWS 4.

If you believe that Christ taught His Church that they must gather on the Sabbath to worship Him, then please provide the scripture where Christ taught this. If you can not produce a scripture where Christ commanded His Church to gather on the Sabbath, then where are you getting your doctrine from?

You are making claims that no one is making. Christ never taught us to gather on any day. He taught us to follow him because he is our example. Jesus kept the Sabbath and so should we.

Do you believe it’s a sin to gather on Sunday or Wednesday rather than Saturday?

The disciples gathered on EVERYDAY of the week. It is only a SIN to KNOWINGLY break God's 4th Commandment by not remembering God's Sabbath and keeping it as a HOLY day.

If you don’t have a scripture from Christ that teaches and instructs us to gather on the Sabbath, then you brother have transgressed the teaching the doctrine of Christ. Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds. 2 John 9-11

No need to have any scriptures from Christ about gathering on the Sabbath as Christ never asked us to. Now where in all of God's WORD does it say GODS WORD is ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to keep SUNDAY as a HOLY DAY? Where in God's WORD does he Command us to gather on SUNDAY? If you cannot show the scriptures where do you get your teachings from?

Hope this helps?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JLB777

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Now JBL, where did you say ask for a scripture from Christ, whereby He commanded the Church to gather on the Sabbath? You never asked this question before now.

Your question is a logical falsehood. Jesus said no such thing about gathering together on any day. God's 4th commandment is not about gathering on the Sabbath. It is about REMEMBERING God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH as a MEMORIAL of CREATION and keeping it as a HOLY DAY where we are not to do any of our own work on it *EXODUS 20:8-11.

JESUS and the APSOTLES however are our examples and they gathered with others on the SABBATH BEFORE and AFTER the RESURRECTION of JESUS *LUKE 4:16; MATTHEW 12:1-8; MATTHEW 24:20. PAUL kept the SABBATH with both JEWS and GENTILES * ACTS 13:14-15; 42-44; 16:13; 17:12; 18:4-5.

Where in all of God's WORD does it say God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to keep SUNDAY as a HOLY DAY? Where does Jesus say that we are now commanded to gather on Sunday?

No Paul does not teach us that the Sabbath was a Shadow of Christ. You get your Shadow laws mixed up with those that are God's eternal laws that give us a knowledge of what sin is if broken. You mix up the shadow Sabbath in feasts days from the Mosaic BOOK of the Covenant. These are not the same as God's 4th Commandment. (COL 2 Click me)

These ceremonial "SPECIAL" Sabbath were connected to..

* Annual festival of The blowing of trumpet (Leviticus 23:24)
* Annual Day of Atonement (Leviticus 23:32)
* Annual Feast of tabernacles (Leviticus 23:39)

These "SPECIAL" Sabbath could fall on any day and were connected directly to these festivals that were prophetic in nature pointing to Jesus and God's plan of Salvation in the NEW COVENANT.

You have your Shadow laws from the MOSAIC BOOK of the COVENANT mixed up with God's ETERNAL LAW that give us a KNOWLEDGE of sin (Romans 3:20).

DETAILED SCRIPTURE SUPPORT COLOSSIANS 2 LINKING THE NEW TESTAMENT TO OLD

NONE ENTER into God's promised rest if they are breaking any of his Commandments *HEBREWS 3 and HEBREWS 4.

You are making claims that no one is making. Christ never taught us to gather on any day. He taught us to follow him because he is our example. Jesus kept the Sabbath and so should we.

The disciples gathered on EVERYDAY of the week. It is only a SIN to KNOWINGLY break God's 4th Commandment by not remembering God's Sabbath and keeping it as a HOLY day.

Just post the scripture from the Lord Jesus Christ where He commanded the Church to gather on the Sabbath.

Again do you believe it’s a sin to gather on Sunday to worship Jesus?

JLB

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Just post the scripture from the Lord Jesus Christ where He commanded the Church to gather on the Sabbath.

Again do you believe it’s a sin to gather on Sunday to worship Jesus?

JLB

Just post the scripture that says God's 4th commandments is ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day. Or post the scriture that says Jesus asked us to now gather on Sunday.

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just post the scripture that says God's 4th commandments is ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day. Or post the scriture that says Jesus asked us to now gather on Sunday.
So you have no scripture to support your claim? Well, well...

Upvote 0

JLB777

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I’m not the one claiming that the Church is to gather on a certain day, you are.

It’s my belief that there is not a command from Jesus to gather on any certain day.

You are the one who claims it’s a commandment to gather on the Sabbath, not me.

Post the scripture from Christ Jesus where He commands the Church to gather on the Sabbath.

Otherwise you are following the commandments of men and have left the doctrine of Christ.

Since the law was abolished, the Sabbath is simply a day to rest.

JLB

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
So you have no scripture to support your claim? Well, well...

Indeed I have. Where are your scriptures to show God's 4th commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I’m not the one claiming that the Church is to gather on a certain day, you are.

It’s my belief that there is not a command from Jesus to gather on any certain day.

You are the one who claims it’s a commandment to gather on the Sabbath, not me.

Post the scripture from Christ Jesus where He commands the Church to gather on the Sabbath.

Otherwise you are following the commandments of men and have left the doctrine of Christ.

Since the law was abolished, the Sabbath is simply a day to rest.

JLB

Now your simply not telling the truth and making things up. Where have I ever said we are to gather together on a certain day? Please post the link. If you cannot then are you telling the truth? I will leave that between you and God.

Now where are your scriptures to show God's 4th commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day? If you cannot provide the scripture then why do you not believe God's WORD?

Upvote 0

JLB777

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Now your simply not telling the truth and making things up. Where have I ever said we are to gather together on a certain day? Please post the link. If you cannot then are you telling the truth? I will leave that between you and God.

Now where are your scriptures to show God's 4th commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day? If you cannot provide the scripture then why do you not believe God's WORD?

Ok. So you agree that it’s up to each person to gather on whatever day they choose.

One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. Romans 14:5

Why do you choose to gather on the Sabbath?

What is the purpose of Llc these Sabbath threads you start?

Do you believe it’s a sin to gather on Sunday instead of Saturday?

JLB

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indeed I have. Where are your scriptures to show God's 4th commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a Holy day?
No, you haven't. Besides...
I'm not claiming that the church changed the Sabbath to Sunday. That's your claim. We are not obligated scripturally to any day. The whole law is abolished. The Ten Commandments are part of that law. And the Sabbath is part of that law. I hope that helps.

Hebrews 8:7, 9, 13
7 For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant, no place would have been sought for another. … 9 It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt... 13 By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You have contradicted yourself.

In paragraph one of your post you demand to know when you have EVER said we are to gather on a certain day. Questioning the "honesty" of the statement. As if there is malice in the misunderstanding. (get a clue)

In paragraph two you demand to know when the Sabbath was abolished and Sunday was made a holy day.

Why are you defending the Sabbath and attacking Sunday if you are not claiming the Sabbath as a day to gather? (the church)

Your "proof-texts" use the example of Christ and the Apostle Paul visiting the synagogue as proof that they we keeping the Sabbath. But now you claim never saying the Sabbath is the day to gather? This is a HUGE contradiction. Where is the "honesty" in THAT statement?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
No, you haven't. Besides...
I'm not claiming that the church changed the Sabbath to Sunday. That's your claim. We are not obligated scripturally to any day. The whole law is abolished. The Ten Commandments are part of that law. And the Sabbath is part of that law. I hope that helps.

Well that is not true Steve. Of course I have provided scripture to show that the LORD'S DAY is the SABBATH DAY just the same as I have provided scripture all from the NEW TESTAMENT showing that God's 10 commandments have not been ABOLISHED and that they hold the same role as they always have and that is to give us the KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL; SIN and RIGHTOUESNESS *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; PSALMS 119:172 to show us our need of Christ and his salvation *GALATAINS 3:22-25.

SIN is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4) Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Hebrews 8:7, 9, 13 7 For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant, no place would have been sought for another. … 9 It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt... 13 By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Steve, how can you quote scriptures about the NEW COVENANT when you can't tell me what the OLD COVENANT was? You mix up your SHADOW laws with God's eternal law.

Sorry Steve God's WORD disagrees with you.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You have contradicted yourself.

In paragraph one of your post you demand to know when you have EVER said we are to gather on a certain day. Questioning the "honesty" of the statement. As if there is malice in the misunderstanding. (get a clue)

In paragraph two you demand to know when the Sabbath was abolished and Sunday was made a holy day.

Why are you defending the Sabbath and attacking Sunday if you are not claiming the Sabbath as a day to gather? (the church)

Your "proof-texts" use the example of Christ and the Apostle Paul visiting the synagogue as proof that they we keeping the Sabbath. But now you claim never saying the Sabbath is the day to gather? This is a HUGE contradiction. Where is the "honesty" in THAT statement?

Stop making things up Steve. There is NO CONTRADICTION.

God's 4th Commandment says this....

EXODUS 20:8-11
[8], Remember the SABBATH DAY, to KEEP IT HOLY. <Why?> Because God made it Holy for mankind and commands us to keep it as a Holy day)
[9], Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work:
[10], But the SEVENTH DAY IS THE SABBATH of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: <WHY>
[11], For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the SEVENTH DAY: wherefore the LORD BLESSED THE SABBATH, and HALLOWED IT.

Now where in all of God's 4th Commandment does it command us to GATHER ON THE SABBATH?

Your friend's claim was that I have been saying that people have to gather on the SABBATH.
This is something I have never said. If you believe otherwise they post the link. If you cannot it is simply being dishonest.

Sorry Steve, God's WORD disagrees with you.

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well that is not true Steve. Of course I have provided scripture to show that the LORD'S DAY is the SABBATH DAY just the same as I have provided scripture all from the NEW TESTAMENT showing that God's 10 commandments have not been ABOLISHED and that they hold the same role as they always have and that is to give us the KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL; SIN and RIGHTOUESNESS *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; PSALMS 119:172 to show us our need of Christ and his salvation *GALATAINS 3:22-25.

SIN is the breaking of God's Commandments (James 2:9-11; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4) Those who CONTINUE in UNREPENTANT SIN will NOT enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day.

Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

In times of ignorance God winks at but now ,<when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Steve, how can you quote scriptures about the NEW COVENANT when you can't tell me what the OLD COVENANT was? You mix up your SHADOW laws with God's eternal law.

I have debunked every one of your false claims. You are misusing the Bible to present a false gospel. The Apostle Peter said it best.

Acts 15:10
Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear?

• Winner
Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Stop making things up Steve. There is NO CONTRADICTION.

God's 4th Commandment says this....

EXODUS 20:8-11
[8], Remember the SABBATH DAY, to KEEP IT HOLY. <Why?> Because God made it Holy for mankind and commands us to keep it as a Holy day)
[9], Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work:
[10], But the SEVENTH DAY IS THE SABBATH of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: <WHY>
[11], For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the SEVENTH DAY: wherefore the LORD BLESSED THE SABBATH, and HALLOWED IT.

Now where in all of God's 4th Commandment does it command us to GATHER ON THE SABBATH?

Your friend's claim was that I have been saying that people have to gather on the SABBATH.
This is something I have never said. If you believe otherwise they post the link. If you cannot it is simply being dishonest.

Sorry Steve, God's WORD disagrees with you.

• Useful
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I have debunked every one of your false claims. You are misusing the Bible to present a false gospel. The Apostle Peter said it best.

Acts 15:10
Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear?

Really Steve, God's WORD disagrees with you. Please post a link to prove your false claims? All I hear is your words over God's WORD. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God. Jesus says those who follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God are not following God. *MATTHEW 15:3-9.

Here you are again quoting Acts 15 talking about CIRCUMCISION from the Shadow laws from the MOSAIC BOOK of the Covenant. This is not one of God's 10 Commandments that were written by God on the two tables of stone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

I guess you have no scriptures to share so your seeking to make up things now Steve that has no truth in it. I will leave that one between you and God.

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess you have no scriptures to share so your seeking to make up things now Steve that has no truth in it. I will leave that one between you and God.
That's a great example of one of your canned answers. It has no bearing on the discussion. While you claim I am making things up with no truth in it.

Did you, or did you not, claim that Jesus and the Apostle Paul kept the Sabbath based on their gathering in a synagogue on the Sabbath?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
That's a great example of one of your canned answers. It has no bearing on the discussion. While you claim I am making things up with no truth in it.

Did you, or did you not, claim that Jesus and the Apostle Paul kept the Sabbath based on their gathering in a synagogue on the Sabbath?

Not at all your making up stuff and I called you out on it. I pointed you to God's 4th Commandment Sabbath and what it says. Gathering on the Sabbath is not a requirement of God's 4th Commandment. I have never argued gathering on it is part of God's 4th Commandment. However, Jesus and the Apostles did that very thing and I have provided you with God's WORD to show that they did. If you have God's WORD to share then share it. It seems you have none.

Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not at all your making up stuff and I called you out on it. I pointed you to God's 4th Commandment Sabbath and what it says. Gathering on the Sabbath is not a requirement of God's 4th Commandment. I have never argued gathering on it is part of God's 4th Commandment. However, Jesus and the Apostles did that very thing and I have provided you with God's WORD to show that they did. If you have God's WORD to share then share it. It seems you have none.
You know... that's actually a very interesting point. I wonder why the Jews were gathering at the synagogue on the Sabbath. So, that would mean... if you go to church on Saturday, that is NOT keeping the Sabbath. Because the Sabbath commandment says nothing about gathering. I think this deserves a topic.

And you realize that this means you were WRONG!

You have based your evidence on Jesus and the Apostles keeping the Sabbath on their gathering at the synagogue. But now admit that is not Sabbath-keeping.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

And the Lord's Day cannot be the Sabbath if there is no gathering on the Sabbath in the law.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You know... that's actually a very interesting point. I wonder why the Jews were gathering at the synagogue on the Sabbath.

They gathered on the Sabbath as God's people to hear the Word of God *ACT 15:21

So, that would mean... if you go to church on Saturday, that is NOT keeping the Sabbath. Because the Sabbath commandment says nothing about gathering. I think this deserves a topic.

It is not a requirement to go to Church or not go to Church on the Sabbath according to God's 4th Commandment. It is KEEPING the SABBATH a HOLY DAY that is a requirement. No work is to be conducted. *EXODUS 20:8-11

And you realize that this means you were WRONG! You have based your evidence on Jesus and the Apostles keeping the Sabbath on their gathering at the synagogue. But now admit that is not Sabbath-keeping. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Seriously Steve? You must be pretty desparate as you seem to be making things up now. Do you have any scriptures to share?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.