Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Those scriptures are not clear about a 'rapture' as you believe it: at all.
I look forward to what the Prophets say the Lord will do for His peoples. We will live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land, being the people He always wanted there, but has never yet had. There are dozens of scriptures to prove this. Romans 9:24-26 shows the Lord's people living in the very place that ancient Israel was exiled from.

WE are His witnesses; Isaiah 43:8-13, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations. Isaiah 49:3-8, Matthew 5:14-16
There will be no skiving off to heaven for anyone, we are earth beings and are tasked with doing the Lords will on earth.
And what is this good news you believe in? That the land of Israel with all those Zionist seeking to reestablished old Judaism will be cleared out by a solar flare so that we can come home?

Because from what I hear we are not welcome there ….

Plus what’s so special about that place that you want to live there? Have you spoken with any of the Muslims that reside there lately?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
And what is this good news you believe in? That the land of Israel with all those Zionist seeking to reestablished old Judaism will be cleared out by a solar flare so that we can come home?

Because from what I hear we are not welcome there ….

Plus what’s so special about that place that you want to live there? Have you spoken with any of the Muslims that reside there lately?
We Christians will go to live in all of the holy Land soon after it is cleared and cleansed by the Lord, on His Day of fiery wrath.
Malachi 4:1 That Day will come, burning like a furnace...... A Coronal Mass Ejection, a massive solar flare of the suns surface.
Malachi 4:2 You who fear My Name; righteousness and healing will come, we will go out in joy. To the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-16
Malachi 4:3 All the ungodly peoples , including the atheist, apostate Jews and Muslims, will be as ashes under our feet.

I have been to the holy Land and can assure you that it IS a special place. If God never does have a people there who believe in Him and keep His Commandments, then He will have failed and Satan has won.

The rapture denies all these Prophesies and is a useless theory. What use would we be sitting in heaven? More harp practice anyone?
No; we have God's work to do here as His sheep and if we fail, we become goats. Matthew 25:31-33

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We Christians will go to live in all of the holy Land soon after it is cleared and cleansed by the Lord, on His Day of fiery wrath.
This is not gonna happen in your lifetime the time has not yet come …

Malachi 4:1 That Day will come, burning like a furnace...... A Coronal Mass Ejection, a massive solar flare of the suns surface.
Malachi 4:2 You who fear My Name; righteousness and healing will come, we will go out in joy. To the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-16
Malachi 4:3 All the ungodly peoples , including the atheist, apostate Jews and Muslims, will be as ashes under our feet.
I see now what your saying… I see why you believe the solar flare is what the a lord is taking about here

Try to understand that when this prophecy takes place it will be many many years from now and the land of Israel in those day will indeed look more appealing than it is today and the muslims and the atheist will have long ago abandoned that city like a humble man avoids the pious

But let’s look at that Malachi prophecy …it say

A day is coming burning like a furnace
To set the arrogant and the evildoers on fire
No root no branch will be left of them

So judgement is decreed for a specific class of people … who are they? Well they are arrogant and they are evildoers…Are they found in revelation? What people will be totally wiped out by fire so that no root nor branch remains?

But for those who honor the Lords name righteousness and healing comes to them and they will no longer hunger but be well fed. They will walk on the ashes of the evildoers and the arrogant whoever they may be but most likely their persecutors

Also Elijah comes before that terrible day …to turn

Then it says remember the laws and decreed given to Moses from horeb for all Israel….

Then He says He will send Elijah before that terrible day to turn a parents love back towards their children and children love towards their parents

Why? What has happened between the parents and children that their is a riff between them?

As for Ezekiel 34 The Lord is the righteous shepherd over Israel and those other shepherds are the evil leaders of Israel who fatten themselves over the flock and do not properly take care of the sheep they will face judgement for their acts
I have been to the holy Land and can assure you that it IS a special place. If God never does have a people there who believe in Him and keep His Commandments, then He will have failed and Satan has won.
Even if there was not a single person living in Jerusalem who does not keep the commandments of God nor believes in Him Satan still has not won ..Why? Because Jesus has already won the victory

The rapture denies all these Prophesies and is a useless theory.
No it does not …the rapture can happen and then the prophecies can also happen afterwards if there was a gap between the two events in human history

What use would we be sitting in heaven?
You do not know what God has in store for the Raptured

More harp practice anyone?
Lol

No; we have God's work to do here as His sheep and if we fail, we become goats. Matthew 25:31-33
The church are not sheep and goats
That metaphor is really for Israel
Matthew 25 takes place when he has returned to sit on his throne

Though the church has indeed suffered with Israel in the same manner at the hands of wicked rulers in high places

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is not gonna happen in your lifetime the time has not yet come …
As though you know the future!
Many Prophesies tell of how the faithful people of God will go to and live in the holy Land. Isaiah 35 is a good example and Romans 9:24-26 says we will be in the very place that the ancient Israelites were exiled from.
Also; it is all going to happen quite quickly, as all the Prophesied end times take place.

However; you and most of the Church, have chosen to believe another scenario. This mistake does not mean loss of Salvation, but the 'works of straw will get burned up; shown to be useless and wrong. 1 Corinthians 3:12-15

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As though you know the future!
I do not but there are specific prophecies that must take place before the end of the human government

Many Prophesies tell of how the faithful people of God will go to and live in the holy Land. Isaiah 35 is a good example and Romans 9:24-26 says we will be in the very place that the ancient Israelites were exiled from.
Also; it is all going to happen quite quickly, as all the Prophesied end times take place.
Yes Jesus will gather His sheep when he returns
However; you and most of the Church, have chosen to believe another scenario.
Because it is written so

This mistake does not mean loss of Salvation, but the 'works of straw will get burned up; shown to be useless and wrong. 1 Corinthians 3:12-15
Will see Keras.. possibly soon hopefully… not this mistake that you speak of but the Rapture our blessed hope

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Will see Keras.
At least you have been informed of an alternative to the rapture.
Because when I have spoken to rapture believers, they say the 'rapture to heaven' of the Church, is the only end times event they have ever been taught.

On this highly important subject of what God has planned for our future, we should be very careful to not just accept teachings, without doing the 'Berean' test of its Biblical truth.
Even the 'high priest' of the rapture theory; Dr John Verwoord of the Dallas Theological Seminary, [now deceased] admitted that the scriptures did not say the Lord would take His people to heaven.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At least you have been informed of an alternative to the rapture.
The alternative that u speak of I find lacking answers to questions

The alternatives always takes away from scripture or uses some metaphoric terms or symbolism to change the true meanings

Do you believe Paul was a true prophet of God?

Because when I have spoken to rapture believers, they say the 'rapture to heaven' of the Church, is the only end times event they have ever been taught.

I have studied many prophecies over the years but many Old Testament prophecies are directed to Jerusalem and Israel

On this highly important subject of what God has planned for our future, we should be very careful to not just accept teachings, without doing the 'Berean' test of its Biblical truth.
Even the 'high priest' of the rapture theory; Dr John Verwoord of the Dallas Theological Seminary, [now deceased] admitted that the scriptures did not say the Lord would take His people to heaven.
I don’t know of a berean test nor of John vernwood but it really doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that the rapture is written in scripture Paul makes it pretty clear Jesus said it in John 14 but did not give details on how it would take place and Paul gave a clear picture of how it would …. We don’t need John Darby or and other so called father of the rapture theory … Jesus and Paul have a good summary of the matter

One just has to be a serious student of New Testament prophecy to see that it exist and there for the taking

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
One just has to be a serious student of New Testament prophecy to see that it exist and there for the taking
I can reasonably claim to be a serious student of Bible Prophecy. I simply do not see anywhere that a rapture to heaven of the Church is said to happen.
I reject the 'rapture to heaven' theory because of that and mainly because the Lord has a better Plan for His people. But first they must be tested, 1 Peter 4:12 and then they will live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land, Ezekiel 34:16-31, Romans 9:24-26, +
THAT is our destiny and our great privilege.

WE Christians are the Israelites of God, Galatians 6:14-16, and the Prophesies to Israel are mainly directed to us, now in the end times.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can reasonably claim to be a serious student of Bible Prophecy. I simply do not see anywhere that a rapture to heaven of the Church is said to happen.
I reject the 'rapture to heaven' theory because of that and mainly because the Lord has a better Plan for His people. But first they must be tested, 1 Peter 4:12 and then they will live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land, Ezekiel 34:16-31, Romans 9:24-26, +
THAT is our destiny and our great privilege.
A better plan but a tested first doesn’t sound better …What test?

WE Christians are the Israelites of God, Galatians 6:14-16, and the Prophesies to Israel are mainly directed to us, now in the end times.
Disagree

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,756.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I dont think a rapture will happen. I dont see enough evidence for that in scripture.

I also dont see any real evidence for a solar flare coming any time soon.

Like i have said before, interpretation, interpretation, interpretation....

God bless you....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I dont think a rapture will happen. I dont see enough evidence for that in scripture.

I also dont see any real evidence for a solar flare coming any time soon.

Like i have said before, interpretation, interpretation, interpretation....

God bless you....
Hello Lost4words… do you believe Paul was a true prophet?

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,756.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello Lost4words… do you believe Paul was a true prophet?

What i believe is that the Bible is God's Word and it often gets misinterpreted and is very much misunderstood....

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A better plan but a tested first doesn’t sound better …What test?
The forthcoming Sixth Seal worldwide disaster by fire from the sun. As over 100 Bible Prophesies describe and as 1 Peter 4:12 tells us.
That we Christain's are the true Israelites of God, is a literal fact. We are the Overcomers for God, just as Jacob was.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That we Christain's are the true Israelites of God, is a literal fact. We are the Overcomers for God, just as Jacob was.
I disagree that the church is Israel or that we are in the end times and the old prophecies are concerning us….

We are a new creation born of God through the adoption of Christ to become the children of God

We are adopted by the son of God to become the children of God and we stand on His sacrifice and await our resurrection , our Passover into the heavenly realm where eternity awaits us

We are not called out to return to the law to become Israelites …..Paul makes it clear that to return to the law means you fall from grace. That Christ sacrifice will be made void and none effect because through Christ sacrifice He fulfilled the law for us and obtained all the promises of the law and is our inheritance through adoption. Plus the law condemned Him redeeming us from wrath and judgment because He fulfilled death for us getting the victory over the law and sin and death

This is the other gospel that Paul fought against in the churches and said that anyone comes teaching to return to the law let him be accused…Returning to the law brings the curse of the law of sin and death back into one’s life and judgement and wrath awaits them in the end

I fear for any one who wishes to return to the law to seek after earthly things and it says wrath will fall upon those who walk not according to the law properly… It is an unnecessary risk…Why throw away a heavenly kingdom for and earthly one?

Leaving Christian principles and faith for the law brings judgement and wrath upon those that fall away and yes the old prophecies will be fulfilled in them who fall away from the Christian faith

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We are not called out to return to the law to become Israelites
Nobody changes their ethnicity, it is simply an acknowledgment of their faith in God and their overcoming of Satan, that people are designated Israelite. We know that the faithful Israelite people of God, come from every tribe, race, nation and language. Rev 5:9-10, & 7:9
As for returning to the Law, that isn't required, but there will again be sacrifices and offerings to God. Isaiah 56:1-8, Ezekiel 20:40-41, and proved by how the Anti-Christ stops them; Daniel 9:27
The rest of your post is an unnecessary rant, made against me because you can't handle the fact you have believed false theories.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nobody changes their ethnicity,
Paul said we are all citizens of God kingdom where there is neither Jews nor gentile Keras …You are overriding the truth of Gods word

it is simply an acknowledgment of their faith in God and their overcoming of Satan,
We overcome satan through the faith we now stand on Keras

that people are designated Israelite.
The only true Israelites I see in scripture are the sealed 144000 before the return of Christ

We know that the faithful Israelite people of God, come from every tribe, race, nation and language. Rev 5:9-10, & 7:9
These have been slaughtered for keeping the commandments of God and believing that Jesus will reign in Jerusalem and testify of His return

They are murdered by mystery Babylon for believing such things

As for returning to the Law, that isn't required,

No? Then what is required for these so called Israelites?

but there will again be sacrifices and offerings to God. Isaiah 56:1-8, Ezekiel 20:40-41, and proved by how the Anti-Christ stops them; Daniel 9:27
Yes the Jews will seek to reestablish the old ways but that is not necessarily a good thing Keras in light of the knowledge of Jesus sacrifice and only when Jesus returns to erected the millennial temple will it be done correctly …

The rest of your post is an unnecessary rant,

I wasn’t ranting Keras

Paul made a case of what is the true gospel and your creating another gospel which is in fact no gospel at all

made against me because you can't handle the fact you have believed false theories.
Another false statement you made against me because you can’t see the good news found in Christ

If you saw me ranting on your end then the AI on this forum is playing tricks on us because I showed no ranting at all

Peace and blessings is what I want between us regardless of our differences in eschatology

As the great Jedi master Yoda says …

1682985726031.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course he did....
Ok kool ..Then what did Paul mean when he said that when Jesus return to gather the church that the dead who now are laying in the ground in corrupted bodies will be raised incorruptible and the mortals on that day will be transformed into immortal bodies?

That the dead will be resurrected with a body that no longer will be subject to death and decay. What kind of body do you suppose that is? To have bodies that will never die or ever experience decay again but everlasting..

And the mortals with their aging bodies that will eventually die are to be transformed into immortal bodies that will never experience death. These also are given an eternal body

That both the dead and the living will have eternal bodies so that death can be swallowed up in victory

When this happens at His coming to gather the church for Himself , why do suppose such bodies are given? To live on earth or in heaven? Can such bodies enter heaven? Is it possible that a man can die be resurrected and enter heaven with such a body?

To put it another way ..Can one born of the flesh live on earth? Can one born of the Spirit live in heaven?

Last edited:
Upvote 0