Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jeremiah 17:15-18 People say: Where is the fulfilment of God’s Word? Let it come, if it can! It isn’t just the prospect of the coming disaster that makes me follow the Lord. I do not wish for Your judgement, You know all my thoughts and desires. On that evil day, be my refuge, may my persecutors be confounded, may they, not I be terrified. Bring onto Your enemies Your Day of vengeance and destroy them utterly.
Psalms 2:1-4 He who sits enthroned in Heaven, laughs at the wicked who conspire against Him and His people. Angrily, He rebukes them with His wrath.

Jeremiah 25:30-38 The Lord roars from on high, He thunders from His dwelling place, against His Land and those who dwell in it. This great noise reaches to the ends of the earth, for The Lord brings judgement to all the nations and indeed to all mankind. The godless and evil will be fuel for the fire. Ruin spreads around the world from this mighty tempest and those killed on that Day will lie scattered as dung upon the earth. Cry out, you leaders and shepherds of My people for this is your time to go to the slaughter, you cannot flee from the Lord’s fierce anger.

Jeremiah 4:23-28 I looked at the earth, it was in chaos, reeling to and fro, in darkness. Nobody could be seen and the land was a desolate wilderness, the towns ruined and deserted, because of the fierce anger of the Lord. The whole world will be affected but not completely destroyed. The earth will be in mourning for this. I have made known My purpose, I will not relent or change it.

Jeremiah 10:17-18 My people, gather up your goods and flee the country, for you are living under siege. The Lord says: This time, I shall throw out the whole population of the Land. I shall press them and squeeze them dry. Jeremiah 12:14

Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people enter your rooms and shut the door after you, withdraw for a little while, until the Lord’s wrath has passed. The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their sins, it will hide its transgressions no more.

Jeremiah 29:11-14 I alone, know My purpose for you, it is wellbeing and not misfortune, for you and your descendants. If you call Me and pray to Me, I shall listen to you. When you seek Me, you shall find Me, if you search wholeheartedly, I will let you find Me, says the Lord. I shall restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places to which I have banished you and then I will restore you to the place from where you went into exile. Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

The Lord has ‘made known His purpose’, that is to bring disaster onto the godless and the enemies of His people. This coming terrible Day of judgement will ‘affect the whole world’ and millions will die from the effects of the huge CME sunstrike that he will use. The Middle East will be cleared and cleansed and His Christian people who listened to His warnings and kept safe under shelter, will repopulate the Holy Land. As so clearly stated in Ezekiel 34:11-16 and in many other prophesies.
All the faithful Christians, the Israelites of God will gather and live in all the Land promised to Abraham. They live in peace and prosperity, in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, sending out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the forthcoming Kingdom of Jesus.

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Lord has ‘made known His purpose’, that is to bring disaster onto the godless and the enemies of His people. This coming terrible Day of judgement will ‘affect the whole world’ and millions will die from the effects of the huge CME sunstrike that he will use. The Middle East will be cleared and cleansed and His Christian people who listened to His warnings and kept safe under shelter, will repopulate the Holy Land. As so clearly stated in Ezekiel 34:11-16 and in many other prophesies.
All the faithful Christians, the Israelites of God will gather and live in all the Land promised to Abraham. They live in peace and prosperity, in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, sending out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the forthcoming Kingdom of Jesus.

Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil.

1John3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 42:14-15 Long have I restrained Myself, I kept silence and held Myself in check. I shall lay waste to mountain and hill, dry up the trees and fields. I shall dry up the rivers and empty the lakes.
The Lord is about to act once again in His creation – The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath - the next prophesied, worldwide event. The first of a series of judgements and punishments to His enemies and blessings to His faithful Christian people, Isaiah 44:1-3, leading to the culmination of this age – the Return of Jesus.

Isaiah 42:11-17 The Lord will go forth as a warrior; He will shout His battle cry and will triumph over His enemies.
I will guide the blind along unfamiliar paths and will make the way smooth for them. But those who do not trust Me, they will be put to shame.

Isaiah 42:10-12 Sing a new song to the Lord – throughout the world, you on the seas and you that inhabit the coasts and islands. Let all people give glory to the Lord!
This is the gathering and settling of His people into all of the holy Land.

Isaiah42:18-20 Hear now: you deaf people, you My servants that are blind: look and see! Who is so blind as My servants? So deaf as the messengers that I send? You have seen much, but perceived little. Your ears are open but you hear nothing.

The Lord’s servants: every faithful Christian, all those who love Him and obey His Laws, fail to see or listen to the truths that are prophesied about these end times. Why is this?

Isaiah 29:9-12 If you confuse yourselves, you will stay confused. For the Lord has poured on you a spirit of deep stupor, the prophetic vision of it all has become like the words in a sealed book.
How can we really understand what the prophets are telling us?

2 Peter 1:19 We have the word of the prophets, you do well to pay attention to it, as a light shining in a dark place and when the day dawns, it will illuminate your minds.

Isaiah 29:22-24 This is no time for Jacob to be afraid, when they see what I will do for them, they will regard their God with awe. The confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will accept instruction.
Jacob/Israel and Joseph; now refer to every faithful Christian person. Galatians 3:26-29

So, it may not be until after the Lord has acted against His enemies, that His people will finally realize and understand His plans and purposes for them. Psalms 60:1-5

Zechariah 10:6-12 I shall give triumph and victory to Judah and Joseph and in My compassion, I shall restore them as though I had never cast them off. My people will see and be glad, for I will deliver them. I will whistle to call them in and they will be as many as they used to be. Though dispersed among the nations and yet in far off lands, they will remember Me. I shall bring them home from wherever they are and will lead them into all the holy Land, until there is no more room. Their strength will be in God, they will march proudly in His Name.
Ref: REB, some verses abridged

The Lord’s Christian people are gathered and settled into their own Land, after He judges and punishes His enemies. Jeremiah 12:14-17, Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 11:11-12
Unfortunately these events will come as a surprise to the secular world and to many Bible believers. Why should you be shocked and taken unawares by them?

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John 14 in my fathers house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

No one talks about this powerful scripture anymore … notice the mansions are already in existence before he went to the cross …his death and resurrection made it possible to live with the father

Where did he go ? To his death
Where is Jesus at this moment? In his fathers house
Why return? To recieve us to himself
Why prepare a place in his fathers house?to take us to our prepared place to live with the father in heaven

If this was not true he would not have mentioned that there are abodes in heaven for us to dwell in …amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If this was not true he would not have mentioned that there are abodes in heaven for us to dwell in …amen
Yes; the Lord is preparing the new Jerusalem. It will come to the earth after the Millennium, as described in Revelation 21:1-7
Then; those found worthy, will get to live in it. Revelation 21:9-27 NOT before Jesus Returns or the Millennium.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes; the Lord is preparing the new Jerusalem. It will come to the earth after the Millennium, as described in Revelation 21:1-7
Then; those found worthy, will get to live in it. Revelation 21:9-27 NOT before Jesus Returns or the Millennium.
New Jerusalem is already prepared He just said so … If it were not so He wouldn’t have said so … He would have said in my future Father’s house there will be many mansions …but instead He said there are , not there will be

Then He says “I prepare a place for you” … how? By going away to die on the cross His death to the law makes it so we are guilt free from sin and death …and through His resurrection we are able to become God’s family, Gods children, through His adoption through faith in him in our resurrection and ascension

Then He says I will come again to receive us to Himself. This is when He appears in the sky to sound the 2 trumpets…

That where He is , there we may be also And where is that? The place in His Father's house that already has many abodes which is Heaven, the new Jerusalem where He was going and where He is now with the Father

In other words our resurrection and ascension will take place when He comes back again for us to receive us to Himself in the sky at sounding of the 2 trumpets to transform us to the children of God to meet Him in the sky to ascend back towards heaven to the abodes prepared for us in our heavenly Father’s house

Nothing is said about being worthy or earning anything but only faith and grace are these thing’s possible for us

How can it be after the millennium when He returns before the millennium ?

Our Father’s house is not earthly Jerusalem but heavenly Jerusalem and the many abodes already exist and our entering into these abodes takes place when He returns to receive us to Himself. That is what Jesus said

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
How can it be after the millennium when he returns before the millennium ?
Because that is when Revelation 21:1 says the New Jerusalem will come here. After the GWT Judgment.
The idea of people going to the new Jerusalem before Judgment, is quite wrong and cannot happen.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because that is when Revelation 21:1 says the New Jerusalem will come here. After the GWT Judgment.
The idea of people going to the new Jerusalem before Judgment, is quite wrong and cannot happen.
What’s quite wrong keras is the assumption without scriptural evidence that the rapture, mentioned by Jesus and Paul concerning us, taking place after the millennium and after the gwt judgement

Again the good news say ..
There is no condemnation for those In Christ who walk after spiritual things and not fleshly things ..we seek spiritual things a heavenly home not an earthly kingdom …

Jesus is called the king of the Jews for a reason and they are his servants..and servants must be given judgement…

we are not servants, we are adopted children of god and made worthy to live in his presence for no one comes to the father but by him..we are made the righteousness of god by him… our rapture is not impossible, why? Because Jesus was a man born of a woman died resurrected and ascended to heaven thus making a way to the father

If him being mortal man is able to sit at the right hand of god we have a hope to also experience that same glory through faith in our father to complete the task for us

Gal 5 Jerusalem above is free and her children are not in bondage but earthly Jerusalem is bound to the law to this day and a servant abides not in his house forever he must become a son to live eternally with the father

The description of Jesus and Paul concerning the coming to gather us for himself to take us to his fathers house with many abodes and the appearing in the sky and our resurrection and ascension at the sounding of 2 trumpets spoken of in prophecy is not found anywhere in revelation nor during the gwtj nor described after the millennium

You cannot find this specific description anywhere in revelation why? Because it will already taken place many years before rev takes place

To say this coming is the second coming to judge his servants or any other coming other that what Jesus and Paul described is indeed quite wrong

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The description of Jesus and Paul concerning the coming to gather us for himself to take us to his fathers house with many abodes and the appearing in the sky and our resurrection and ascension at the sounding of 2 trumpets spoken of in prophecy is not found anywhere in revelation nor during the gwtj nor described after the millennium

You cannot find this specific description anywhere in revelation why? Because it will already taken place many years before rev takes place
There can be no gathering, or as the confused and deceived people believe; a rapture to heaven, before the time of testing and discipline.
Hebrews 12:5-8, 1 Peter 4:12

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There can be no gathering, or as the confused and deceived people believe; a rapture to heaven, before the time of testing and discipline.
Hebrews 12:5-8, 1 Peter 4:12
Not confused nor deceived but we will not deny his Name … His name means salvation.. He is God’s Savior who will save us from the wrath to come . No testing nor discipline needed for those in Him who put their hope and trust in Him ..

He was tested for us He was tried for us and has gotten the victory and has given us the victory, not of works, but by grace through faith, it is a gift …He is the gift of salvation to anyone who believe for God loves us that He have His only begotten Son and whosoever believes in Him will be saved

Again the confused and deceived are those who fail to understand the good news .. but seeks to be justified through their own works

Good talk as always ..blessings to you ..may you find favor in the Lord and He shows you the true way in Him that you may partake in the rapture to come through faith in Him

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
may you find favor in the lord and he shows you the true way in him that you may partake in the rapture to come through faith in him
I don't want to be 'raptured", because I know the amazing blessings that the Lord will bestow on His people, as they live in all of the holy land before His glorious Return. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Romans 9:24-26
There is no reason for the faithful peoples to go to heaven, doing that amounts to a failure of God's Plan and a victory for Satan.

Seems you didn't read Hebrews 12:5-8, as that says those who refuse to be tested and disciplined, are illegitimate and not God's children at all.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't want to be 'raptured", because I know the amazing blessings that the Lord will bestow on His people, as they live in all of the holy land before His glorious Return. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Romans 9:24-26

I want to be raptured because I know the amazing inheritance the lord bestows upon his firstborn children . It is the will of the father to impart such great favor and grace to his firstborn for faith in the blood of Jesus to save and redeem us from our sins

But this mentality you have would be like the Jews saying “I don’t need to put blood on my doorpost so that death passes over me , I rather trust in my own righteousness to be saved.” I mean when Jesus appears in the sky to resurrect his fallen and then calls you Keras to come and enter into the joy of the lord, will you seriously say to the lord “no I do not want to be raptured?”

There is no reason for the faithful peoples to go to heaven, doing that amounts to a failure of God's Plan and a victory for Satan.
The reason to go to heaven is to fulfill the promise Jesus made to us John 14 …if it were not so he would not have said it Keras

There are 3 that testify of a rapture to heaven ..Jesus John 14 and John 3
Paul and
John 1 John 3

The rapture is gods plan to fulfill all the promises to his firstborn children one in particular is a victory over death…

Seems you didn't read Hebrews 12:5-8, as that says those who refuse to be tested and disciplined, are illegitimate and not God's children at all.
You seem to assume he is referring to the great tribulation and wrath in this verse …

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I want to be raptured because I know the amazing inheritance the lord bestows upon his firstborn children .
God's Blessings to His faithful peoples, are earthly; of peace and prosperity, as they live in all of the holy Land.
Belief in a 'rapture' removal to heaven, is a very pretentious idea that has no solid Bible support. Inference and suppositions do not prove it.

Victory over Death does not come until Eternity. Revelation 21:4
You seem to assume he is referring to the great tribulation and wrath in this verse …
Hebrews 12:5-8 says that anyone who refuses to be tried and tested, who believes they are beyond reproach and worthy of avoiding being disciplined, are not His children.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God's Blessings to His faithful peoples, are earthly; of peace and prosperity, as they live in all of the holy Land.
Yes the elect of isreal will experience god’s blessings as the old prophets teach for keeping the commandments of god and testimony of Jesus

Belief in a 'rapture' removal to heaven, is a very pretentious idea that has no solid Bible support.
The rapture is as solid as any other prophetic teaching in fact one only has to to hear the good news , believe and bring forth good fruits

Pretentious idea? Just because you don’t see the value of man in the eyes of the Lord does not make it an pretentious idea

You see sinners but god made us white as snow
You see lawless beings ..yet god will write his laws in our hearts and minds
You see human yet we are created in the image of god
You see mortals yet god makes us his sons by adopting us to Himself

Do you not understand this glorious scripture? For Yah so loves the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but shall have everlasting life?

It is by him that these things will be so .. not by our will or merit but by his grace and favor.. we just testify of his love for us that you judge pretentious

Inference and suppositions do not prove it.
If it is true prophecy and the rapture will take place in the future as it states in the new covenant but as of now you deny it and don’t believe in it for whatever reason my question to you is…What proof would you need to believe? Give me an example of what you think anything in prophetic scripture you would qualify as truth or proof or is everything anyone ever says concerning prophecy is merely suppositions?

Victory over Death does not come until Eternity. Revelation 21:4

Do you not believe what Paul revealed?
He said when the rapture happens that’s when the scripture is fulfilled death is swallowed up in victory …

If death ends after the gwt judgement then that’s proof that our victory over death is before death itself ends

That death will continue for those left behind until death itself is no more a part of life

Salvation and eternity can start for a person or group of people if god chooses to do so before others will experience them

If god first chose Israel for salvation above all other nations when he lead them out of Egypt…can he not choose to save his first born who believe in his promises?

Hebrews 12:5-8 says that anyone who refuses to be tried and tested, who believes they are beyond reproach and worthy of avoiding being disciplined, are not His children.
Never said we are beyond our fathers reproach we welcome our fathers discipleships..

but the great tribulation is for a specific group of people who will be called to do so … and the wrath to come is not for his children but for the wicked and evil souls upon the earth

You guys always assume we are avoiding the great tribulation and wrath … it is not us that will these things so ..we merely testify of his love for us by way of the rapture because he promised us such things….all , everyone , Jew gentile are at the moment called to partake in this …up until the event is over

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What proof would you need to believe?
A completely re written Bible. One that actually does say that God will take His people to live in heaven.
A Bible that allows millions of faithful Christians to be horribly murdered and yet lets todays Christians escape, by instantly transforming them.
A Bible that lets Satan win the Battle of Armageddon and take over the holy Land.
In other words; Satans Bible.
Yes the elect of isreal will experience god’s blessings
I cannot further answer a poster who is so careless as to misspell Israel and has a lower case God.

To all who hold to the belief of a 'rapture to heaven' of the Church:
Have you really considered any alternative to a 'rapture'? Because there are viable and scriptural end times scenarios where God's people remain on earth.
You need to know that many respected Bible scholars cast doubts on a rapture, if not actively refute that theory.

So the attitude of some 'rapture to heaven' believers, how they hold the moral high ground, is unwarranted and in some cases, amounts to a very judgmental and often rude response to their fellow Christians.
This is a serious indictment against all who have strong beliefs but fail to really study or comprehend any alternatives.

Is it really God's Plan to remove His people, so they avoid the tough times prophesied to come?
Why should He do that for this generation, when all the previous generations have faced persecutions?
'Rapture' believers say it is a secret thing, because it’s not clearly stated in the Bible. Not in the Bible? So it is in fact, unbiblical and comes under the category of mankinds teachings. 2 Timothy 4:3-4

Jesus warned us against being deceived; Paul said; that ravening wolves would deceive the flock, even from among the Christians men will distort the truth to get people to follow them. Acts 20:29-30
So, plainly; some are deceived and even if they may be in a majority, that does not mean their beliefs are true.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A completely re written Bible. One that actually does say that God will take His people to live in heaven.
Jews cannot enter the kingdom of heaven with the law mentality that sinners (those who refuse to be under the law) be punished according to the law or even more so punish according to the Rabbis

Jews cannot enter into the heavenly kingdom without faith in Yah Messiah for only through faith one is able to receive the benefits of Messiah

A Bible that allows millions of faithful Christians to be horribly murdered
Horribly murdered? How exactly are they to be horribly murdered ? Just so I understand you, are you referring to the ones left behind? What is a faithful Christian?

and yet lets todays Christians escape, by instantly transforming them.
Listen Keras today’s Christians are still in some form of tribulation and persecution as Jesus said we would be but it’s not from our Father but by those that hate us

And the rapture is also for everyone who has died or been martyred in His name since the disciples that they too have this hope

Do you not think the sacrificed children will not get their justice and vengeance on those who murdered them? Vengeance is mine says the Lord

We are not raptured because of our tribulations or persecutions as if it takes that to merit a resurrection and heavenly kingdom

we are to be raptured into heaven because He loves us and died for us and promised that death is not the end result for us in Him just as death was not the end result for Messiah

Escape the great tribulation? Maybe so..

He may not want those that remain in the faith to fall away from the faith as others that have already done so or that He may have other plans for the taken …will see

A Bible that lets Satan win the Battle of Armageddon and take over the holy Land.
In other words; Satans Bible.
Satan will not win the battle of Armageddon why would you say that?
And satan takes over the holy land ? Where did you come up with that?

Are you doubting that antichrist will come claiming to be God to sit in the holy land make an idol of himself and reign for a short period of time? Are you saying the prophetic words of the New Testament are satanic?

What makes the holy land holy? Is it in fact holy now as we speak? Does justice and mercy reign there? have wars ceast in Israel? What makes it right for zionist to cleanse the land from gentiles so that they can return to worship God the way they believe God wants them to?

I cannot further answer a poster who is so careless as to misspell Israel and has a lower case God.
The little things that the perfectionist desire and find important yet fail to see what matters most

Ok Keras I’ll try if it makes you happy

To all who hold to the belief of a 'rapture to heaven' of the Church:
Have you really considered any alternative to a 'rapture'?
For me it’s clear the rapture is in fact towards heaven where new Jerusalem resides at the moment and this makes perfect sense

And so far every alternative I’ve ever heard does not make sense nor lines up with the writings of God

Because there are viable and scriptural end times scenarios where God's people remain on earth.
End times says though Israel will be like the sands of the sea but only a remnant will be saved

Sad that their leaders and teachers of the law will cause the fall of so many Israelites that only a few will remain true to God in the end

You need to know that many respected Bible scholars cast doubts on a rapture, if not actively refute that theory.
Maybe when the event takes place they will change their minds

So the attitude of some 'rapture to heaven' believers, how they hold the moral high ground,
Are we in court? Are you making a case Keras? Are you a judge?

Did Joseph not receive a vision that he would be worshipped and told his brothers and his brothers as a majority judged him, hated him, and were jealous of him and cast him into a pit to sell him?Being the youngest yet loved by his father receiving a coat of many colors because they couldn’t see Gods plan they hated him and his unbelievable visions and dreams as if he was so special. They even tried to prevent it from happening..

Is that what’s happening here?

Was Joseph standing on a moral high ground for believing things his brothers failed to see?

is unwarranted
By whom? the so called respected Bible scholars? If it’s warranted by God by his Son by his followers what more proof does one need?

and in some cases, amounts to a very judgmental and often rude response to their fellow Christians.
I’ve witnessed your very judgmental and often rude responses to your fellow Christians Keras

This is a serious indictment against all who have strong beliefs but fail to really study or comprehend any alternatives.
Serious Indictment Keras ? who made you a judge over Christian beliefs and over His Sons property

Is it really God's Plan to remove His people,
Yes
so they avoid the tough times prophesied to come?
What tough times are you referring to?

Why should He do that for this generation, when all the previous generations have faced persecutions?
As if we now have not face tough times in our lifetime..how many friends and families lost during covid or abortions or miscarriages wars, false doctrines , the list goes on and on

'Rapture' believers say it is a secret thing, because it’s not clearly stated in the Bible.
No it is a mystery previously unknown before but revealed by Jesus and Paul and John …it’s a new revelation just as the book of revelation was a new revelation

Not in the Bible? So it is in fact, unbiblical and comes under the category of mankinds teachings. 2 Timothy 4:3-4
It’s in the New Testament so it’s not categorized as mans teachings unless you hold Jesus and Paul false teachers
Jesus warned us against being deceived; Paul said; that ravening wolves would deceive the flock, even from among the Christians men will distort the truth to get people to follow them. Acts 20:29-30
He’s referring to false Christians who seek to draw men back into serving the law putting the yoke of bondage back on that men serve God according to the law and thus falling away from the faith that saves them

So, plainly; some are deceived and even if they may be in a majority, that does not mean their beliefs are true.
God will show the world whether the rapture is true when it takes place then the world will know that He loved His children and fulfilled His promises to them

And also to witness to the world that He is who He says He is …

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Is it really God's Plan to remove His people,
NO.
Nowhere does the Bible actually say; The Lord will take His people to heaven. Many verses do say; we must endure until the end.
Our task is to evangelize until Jesus Returns. Matthew 28:20
Note that there are Christians who remain, when Satan does conquer the holy Land. Revelation 12:17, Rev 13:7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NO.
Nowhere does the Bible actually say; The Lord will take His people to heaven.
Phil 3:20-21
20 But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior. 21 He will take our weak mortal bodies and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same power with which he will bring everything under his control.

John 14:2
In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.and if a I go to prepare a place for you (in my fathers house in heaven) I will come again and recieve you to myself that where I am (going to prepare a place for you) there you may be also

And where I am going you know ..
Heaven

And the way (to heaven to the fathers house with many abodes) you know …

Jesus is the way to the father and is the truth of God and the eternal life

No one enters in but by Him

It doesn’t get any clearer than that Keras
Many verses do say; we must endure until the end.
To the end of life for many but others are called to endure till the end of whatever thier generation faces

Those people in the past did not have to endure to the end of the antichrist because the antichrist did not appear in their lifetime

We are called to run the race to obtain the price for our faith in our case it’s to be able to live in the presence of God

That is way we must be changed from mortal to immortal and the dead from corruption to incorruptible bodies … not to live on earth but in our Fathers presence forever

Yes heaven will eventually come down to earth but we will be blessed to enter beforehand at His coming for us to gather us to Himself

This is not to be confused with the second coming to rule in Jerusalem for He testified of then that they will not see Him again until they say Blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord

He also testified that they will accept another who will come in his own name

Our task is to evangelize until Jesus Returns.
Until Jesus returns in the sky to rapture us as Paul teaches
We evangelize the good news Keras
How He made a way to the Father and as Paul evangelized to teach as Paul did through the persecutions

Matthew 28:20
Note that there are Christians who remain, when Satan does conquer the holy Land. Revelation 12:17, Rev 13:7
Yes their still will be followers of Jesus even after the Rapture for the Bible speaks of an awakening or an outpouring of Gods spirit upon Israel. Only they will not be seek a rapture in that coming era for the rapture has come and gone. They will be seeking His return to reign in Jerusalem and praying for justice and avenge from those that rule over them with a rod of iron

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Phil 3:20-21
20 But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior. 21 He will take our weak mortal bodies and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same power with which he will bring everything under his control.

John 14:2
In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.and if a I go to prepare a place for you (in my fathers house in heaven) I will come again and recieve you to myself that where I am (going to prepare a place for you) there you may be also

And where I am going you know ..
Heaven

And the way (to heaven to the fathers house with many abodes) you know …

Jesus is the way to the father and is the truth of God and the eternal life

No one enters in but by Him

It doesn’t get any clearer than that Keras
Those scriptures are not clear about a 'rapture' as you believe it: at all.
I look forward to what the Prophets say the Lord will do for His peoples. We will live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land, being the people He always wanted there, but has never yet had. There are dozens of scriptures to prove this. Romans 9:24-26 shows the Lord's people living in the very place that ancient Israel was exiled from.

WE are His witnesses; Isaiah 43:8-13, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations. Isaiah 49:3-8, Matthew 5:14-16
There will be no skiving off to heaven for anyone, we are earth beings and are tasked with doing the Lords will on earth.

Upvote 0