The KJVO Myth - Phony As A Ford Corvette !

robycop3

Sep 16, 2014
✟115,462.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
As usual, the KJVOs don't DARE step forward to try to defend their false doctrine. I would hope the reason for their silence is that they're reflecting on the KJVO myth & are realizing it's false, with not one quark of Scriptural support.

While the KJV is an excellent translation that's led many to Jesus, it is NOT the end-all, be-all English Bible translation some people falsely claim it is.

How about it, KJVOs ? Do you have the courage to attempt to defend your myth ?

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,925.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As usual, the KJVOs don't DARE step forward to try to defend their false doctrine. I would hope the reason for their silence is that they're reflecting on the KJVO myth & are realizing it's false, with not one quark of Scriptural support.

I doubt it.

I am in no way in favour of the KJVO theory.
But I think anyone who is, would see the title of this thread and take it as an attack on their beliefs.
Possibly if you'd titled the thread, "KVJO? Let's discuss why this may, or may not, be correct" - or something similar - then more KJVO folk may have joined for a sensible debate.

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I doubt it.

But I think anyone who is, would see the title of this thread and take it as an attack on their beliefs.
Possibly if you'd titled the thread, "KVJO? Let's discuss why this may, or may not, be correct" - or something similar - then more KJVO folk may have joined for a sensible debate.
I would just be happy to have someone holding to KJVO to tell us which TR is the right one, and which Kjv version!

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,925.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would just be happy to have someone holding to KJVO to tell us which TR is the right one, and which Kjv version!

I don't know anything about the making of the KJV, what is was translated from and so on - some of the claims I've seen could be accurate, for all I know.
But being the only perfect word of God and the only Bible which is true? No.
Many of the statements I've seen about KJVO aren't even logical.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I doubt it.
I'm not real big on this discussion but if others would like to continue perhaps someone could start a new thread with the title "KVJO? Let's discuss why this may, or may not, be correct"

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0