✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 15:50
"I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable."

i think all of us living in the physical world need to realise that God works His eternal life into our spirit and our flesh has not been invited. For those who want to see Jesus come back and establish God's Kingdom literally here on earth this is bad news. For the Kingdom of God is Spiritual and is within, and among us, and cannot be simply pointed at with the finger.

So i think that when Christ comes back on the clouds of Heaven, which in itself is very spiritual for Heaven is a spiritual place, the Kingdom of God will remain purely Spiritual and flesh will continue to rot.

This is what Jesus had to say about His Kingdom not being for this world.

John 18:36
Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow, that is beautiful to see.

It is so very rare to see anyone who thinks like that.

I will offer my spiritual understanding of “Jesus coming in the clouds of heaven”:

Jesus is the Word, the Word is the truth, found in the Bible, but we don’t really understand the meaning of the Bible (as can be seen from all the disputes in the world regarding Bible interpretation).

Well, I believe Jesus already came. He has already opened up the inner spiritual meaning of his Word, to those who seek.
Just as he did to his Apostles. Luke 24:45
And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

The “clouds” spoken of in the Word, refer to our inability to understand. But He is the light breaking through our clouds, allowing us to “see”.

imo

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, that is beautiful to see.

It is so very rare to see anyone who thinks like that.

I will offer my spiritual understanding of “Jesus coming in the clouds of heaven”:

Jesus is the Word, the Word is the truth, found in the Bible, but we don’t really understand the meaning of the Bible (as can be seen from all the disputes in the world regarding Bible interpretation).

Well, I believe Jesus already came. He has already opened up the inner spiritual meaning of his Word, to those who seek.
Just as he did to his Apostles. Luke 24:45
And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

The “clouds” spoken of in the Word, refer to our inability to understand. But He is the light breaking through our clouds, allowing us to “see”.

imo

i think that a lot of believers are confused by the name Jesus, as if The Son Of God would just be a person with a name, rather than The Truth and The Life.

So when The Truth materialise before me and brings me new life, where such living truth had not been before, then i understand this to mean that Jesus came back to that part of my life and i greed Him as such.

In this way i have seen The Truth come down from Heaven on a daily basis bringing me His life to enjoy in an ever increasing manner.

The truth put me to death in many sins i used to have life in, for example. There where times i prayed for Jesus to came and save me, and His loving grace would come down from Heaven and fill my heart with judgement on me in my sinful spirit and replace it with His Spirit in that part of my life, where instead of serving the wicked killing my good life, He grew me self where i loved God and neighbour. Such an awesome difference to my old life.

Such is Jesus coming back in my books. The best part is that He lives in my heart in Spirit and internalises my life in His Kingdom through the truth of the word.

So yes i believe that everything written in the word of God is going to happen spiritually in the hearts of believers. On a daily basis this occurs, like wheels within wheels the truth will cycle through their inner world of being, destroying them in sin and growing them newness of life.

This is a poem i wrote about The Word coming true in my inner world of being.

Peace.

Armageddon.

In my inner world life died everywhere,
famine taking what sword had left behind.
Brim and hailstones flattening what stood up,
no escape from the carnage I could find.

Awed I saw Jesus the evil fight,
turning my world into a battleground.
I saw billows of smoke rising up high,
rolling thunder through my world rebound.

I watched as scorpions paraded my soul,
stinging those godless in their lust.
Massive grasshoppers devouring all my good,
fierce horses trampling me to dust.

I saw much of my greenery burn-up,
fleets of cargo ships sadly perish.
Daily trade coming to an abrupt hold,
ungodly rulers wrong to cherish.

I saw the Dragon reigning his subjects,
watched the numbered die like flies.
I heard the false prophet's constant lying,
demons smearing God's love with lies.

It was the blood drinking prostitute,
which flabbergasted me the most.
Unfaithfulness killing God's chosen,
with fiery death she was deposed.

I saw my world's kingdom going down,
ruling Babylon fall in one day.
With two thirds of my world wiped out,
I watched true Peace coming to stay.

And so watching God's own safely at home,
I finally let my tears run dry.
Seeing Jesus arising on the clouds,
I joined the Hallelujah cry.

• Winner
Reactions: .Jeremiah.
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
"I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable."

If it feels like flesh...

John 20:27 Then saith He to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold My hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust [it] into My side: and be not faithless, but believing.

And looks like flesh...

Zechariah 13:6-7 And I will say to Him, What are these wounds between Thine hands? and He shall say, Those with which I was wounded in My beloved house. 7 Awake, O sword, against My shepherds, and against the man who is My citizen, saith the Lord Almighty: smite the shepherds, and draw out the sheep: and I will bring Mine hand upon the little ones.

And drinks wine...

Matthew 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's Kingdom.

Then it must be the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

i think all of us living in the physical world need to realise that God works His eternal life into our spirit and our flesh has not been invited. For those who want to see Jesus come back and establish God's Kingdom literally here on earth this is bad news. For the Kingdom of God is Spiritual and is within, and among us, and cannot be simply pointed at with the finger.

So i think that when Christ comes back on the clouds of Heaven, which in itself is very spiritual for Heaven is a spiritual place, the Kingdom of God will remain purely Spiritual and flesh will continue to rot.

This is what Jesus had to say about His Kingdom not being for this world.

John 18:36
Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”
Not to neglect that Christian compassion requires concern for physical needs. For example:
James 2:
What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but
does not have works? Can faith save him?
15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food,
16 and one of you says to them, Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,
but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what profits?
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not to neglect that Christian compassion requires concern for physical needs. For example:
James 2:
What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but
does not have works? Can faith save him?
15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food,
16 and one of you says to them, Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,
but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what profits?
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

i fully agree God's children live in flesh and if we don't care for them lovingly and willingly then we are not looking after Jesus.

Jesus wants heaven to be manifested by us through us in real life, His loving truth doing its work through us.

Matthew 25:40
"The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’"

Reactions: Mr. M
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

John 20:27 Then saith He to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold My hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust [it] into My side: and be not faithless, but believing.

And looks like flesh...

Zechariah 13:6-7 And I will say to Him, What are these wounds between Thine hands? and He shall say, Those with which I was wounded in My beloved house. 7 Awake, O sword, against My shepherds, and against the man who is My citizen, saith the Lord Almighty: smite the shepherds, and draw out the sheep: and I will bring Mine hand upon the little ones.

And drinks wine...

Matthew 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's Kingdom.

Then it must be the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Yes the word came in flesh, but directed flesh to Spirit.

Romans 8:1-17 explains life in God's Kingdom vs the flesh very nicely.
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.

You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives lifed because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

Therefore, brothers and sisters, we have an obligation—but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.

For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

Upvote 0

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i think that a lot of believers are confused by the name Jesus, as if The Son Of God would just be a person with a name, rather than The Truth and The Life.

So when The Truth materialise before me and brings me new life, where such living truth had not been before, then i understand this to mean that Jesus came back to that part of my life and i greed Him as such.

In this way i have seen The Truth come down from Heaven on a daily basis bringing me His life to enjoy in an ever increasing manner.

The truth put me to death in many sins i used to have life in, for example. There where times i prayed for Jesus to came and save me, and His loving grace would come down from Heaven and fill my heart with judgement on me in my sinful spirit and replace it with His Spirit in that part of my life, where instead of serving the wicked killing my good life, He grew me self where i loved God and neighbour. Such an awesome difference to my old life.

Such is Jesus coming back in my books. The best part is that He lives in my heart in Spirit and internalises my life in His Kingdom through the truth of the word.

So yes i believe that everything written in the word of God is going to happen spiritually in the hearts of believers. On a daily basis this occurs, like wheels within wheels the truth will cycle through their inner world of being, destroying them in sin and growing them newness of life.

This is a poem i wrote about The Word coming true in my inner world of being.

Peace.

Armageddon.

In my inner world life died everywhere,
famine taking what sword had left behind.
Brim and hailstones flattening what stood up,
no escape from the carnage I could find.

Awed I saw Jesus the evil fight,
turning my world into a battleground.
I saw billows of smoke rising up high,
rolling thunder through my world rebound.

I watched as scorpions paraded my soul,
stinging those godless in their lust.
Massive grasshoppers devouring all my good,
fierce horses trampling me to dust.

I saw much of my greenery burn-up,
fleets of cargo ships sadly perish.
Daily trade coming to an abrupt hold,
ungodly rulers wrong to cherish.

I saw the Dragon reigning his subjects,
watched the numbered die like flies.
I heard the false prophet's constant lying,
demons smearing God's love with lies.

It was the blood drinking prostitute,
which flabbergasted me the most.
Unfaithfulness killing God's chosen,
with fiery death she was deposed.

I saw my world's kingdom going down,
ruling Babylon fall in one day.
With two thirds of my world wiped out,
I watched true Peace coming to stay.

And so watching God's own safely at home,
I finally let my tears run dry.
Seeing Jesus arising on the clouds,
I joined the Hallelujah cry.
I loved the poem

It sounds like many parts of the Bible.

Most people read these kinds of things, and think it refers to God’s devastation of earthly things. I’ve had atheists say, how can you love such an evil God?

It is a pleasure to see someone recognize truth.

Your quote:
“In this way i have seen The Truth come down from Heaven on a daily basis bringing me His life to enjoy in an ever increasing manner.”

Amen, brother. :)

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
And looks like flesh...
And drinks wine...

Then it's the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Yes the word came in flesh, but directed flesh to Spirit.

Romans 8:1-17 explains life in God's Kingdom vs the flesh very nicely.
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (ginomai = generated)
Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.
John 12:44-50 He that rejecteth Me, and receiveth not My words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Deuteronomy 18:18-19 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee(Moses), and will put My words in His mouth; and He shall speak unto them all that I shall command Him. 19 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto My words which He shall speak in My name, I will require [it] of him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

John 17:17 Sanctify them through Thy truth: Thy word is truth.
John 12:50 And I know that His Commandment is Life Everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto Me, so I speak.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 25:40
"The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’"

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity. (anomia--anomos = without law)
Matthew 7:26-27 And every one that heareth these words of Mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I loved the poem

It sounds like many parts of the Bible.

Most people read these kinds of things, and think it refers to God’s devastation of earthly things. I’ve had atheists say, how can you love such an evil God?

It is a pleasure to see someone recognize truth.

Your quote:
“In this way i have seen The Truth come down from Heaven on a daily basis bringing me His life to enjoy in an ever increasing manner.”

Amen, brother. :)

God send Jesus to save this world not to condemn it, for in sin the world was condemned already. John 3:16-18, 1 Timothy 4:9-10.

i know His Second Coming is not going to change that purpose. For when He became alive in my heart, He saved me from my sins and gave me newness of life - time and again. That is what the Word does it brings us true life, His life, alive within us. The living word of God in the Spirit of God is what we all need to escape our inner lies.

Revelation 1:4b-8
Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.
So shall it be! Amen.

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

So yes the wicked are wiped out! But no the wicked are not people, although we do have wicked people, but that is because of this abominable fallen life is ruling their lives within their inner reality.

Isaiah 57:1-4
The righteous perish,
and no one takes it to heart;
the devout are taken away,
and no one understands
that the righteous are taken away
to be spared from evil.
Those who walk uprightly
enter into peace;
they find rest as they lie in death.

“But you—come here, you children of a sorceress,
you offspring of adulterers and prostitutes!
Who are you mocking?
At whom do you sneer
and stick out your tongue?
Are you not a brood of rebels,
the offspring of liars?

i know that all people are God's offspring gone wrong because they found life outside of His loving truth.

Acts 17:24-28
The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

It is His loving truth that gets us back into true life again, destroying untrue life within us along the way.

Romans 6:6-14
For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin— because anyone who has died has been set free from sin.

Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.

In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Peace.

Upvote 0