Visit site
✟83,723.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus introduced the concept of the kingdom of God, bright and early in his ministry in Mark 1:

15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”
I repented, turned to God, and declared Jesus as my Lord and King. I have entered the kingdom of God by being born of the Paraclete. Everyone who has the Spirit dwells in him belongs to this kingdom. This kingdom has two parts: present and future. Presently, the Paraclete dwells in my spirit as a spiritual reality. The Kingdom of God starts here and now.

In the future, one day, Jesus will return and create the eternal physical kingdom of God on the new earth, Revelation 11:

15 Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.”
If you are in the kingdom of God, you obey Jesus as Lord and King as of now and in the future.

See also The kingdom of God is within you.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,373.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Know we can come from different perspectives. View the kingdom of God as having come as well as present & future.

"And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you." (Luk 10:9) "But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you." Matt 12:28 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." Luk 17:21 "Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein." Luk 18:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." Rom 14:17

Reactions: tonychanyt
Upvote 0