New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The parable allows no 2nd inheritance for the Prodigal Son. The father won't cut into his elder son's prior inheritance to placate his younger son; so the elder son gets what he was always promised before his younger brother's demand: "All that I have is yours." In other words, it is possible to be celebrated by our heavenly Father (hence, the fatted calf, the new ring, the party), despite forfeiting inheritance of the kingdom of God and precisely that point makes this parable relevant to universalism.

Joke: Who was most disappointed when the prodigal son returned?
Anwer: The fatted calf!
Don't agree with this as I had fallen away? from the Faith and the LORD Brought me back just last year to repent. hallelujah!!
When the LORD says you are forgiven, You are INDEED forgiven.
UR is still a False doctrine and no matter how you try to make it TRUTH it's Still a LIE and GOD has no place for a liar in his kingdom.

Upvote 0

Jeff Saunders

May 1, 2022
Tennessee
✟37,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't agree with this as I had fallen away? from the Faith and the LORD Brought me back just last year to repent. hallelujah!!
When the LORD says you are forgiven, You are INDEED forgiven.
UR is still a False doctrine and no matter how you try to make it TRUTH it's Still a LIE and GOD has no place for a liar in his kingdom.
So are you saying that you don’t have any errors in your understanding? You know 100% that everything you say about God is correct.

Upvote 0

Jeff Saunders

May 1, 2022
Tennessee
✟37,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Doubt that "Los Witness" said that.
He called UR a lie and by inference those who understand the scriptures to teach that a liar, and that God has no place in his kingdom for liars . Which in my mind only those who think they know 100% exactly everything about God could say such a thing. Its one thing to think some one is wrong about their interpretation of scripture and you do not think that is the correct way to interpret scripture , and its quite another thing to call someone a liar. Thats all I am saying.

Upvote 0

LW97Nils

Jan 30, 2023
Germany's sin city - Munich
✟20,130.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He called UR a lie
Scripturally, it is.

and without [are] the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the whoremongers, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and every one who is loving and is doing a lie. Revelation 22:15 YLT

Upvote 0

Jeff Saunders

May 1, 2022
Tennessee
✟37,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Scripturally, it is.

and without [are] the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the whoremongers, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and every one who is loving and is doing a lie. Revelation 22:15 YLT
So you believe that the New Earth is the lake of fire that will never end?

Upvote 0

LW97Nils

Jan 30, 2023
Germany's sin city - Munich
✟20,130.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So you believe that the New Earth is the lake of fire that will never end?
Nah, I don't. I believe, but that's just my opinion, that the Lake of Fire will be where the Dead Sea is now.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. Revelation 20:13

Upvote 0