The IRS is hiring special agents prepared to use 'deadly force' if needed and is paying up to $95,000

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,509.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
My mom worked for the FBI. The FBI of today is not about law and order, they have corrupt leadership controlled by the far left.
It's not fair to say stuff that is patently false and expect people to have a meaningful conversation with you. You can't just Brandolini a topic with no regard for reality.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's not fair to say stuff that is patently false and expect people to have a meaningful conversation with you. You can't just Brandolini a topic with no regard for reality.
I've spoken with federal whistleblowers before. As to the FBI, too many whistleblowers have stepped forward, it's too late to put up a pretense. Whistleblowers have described the FBI as full of “rampant corruption, manipulation, and abuse” and also "rotted at its core."

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,509.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I've spoken with federal whistleblowers before.
No you haven't.

As to the FBI, too many whistleblowers have stepped forward.
No they haven't.

Whistleblowers have described the FBI as full of “rampant corruption, manipulation, and abuse” and also "rotted at its core."
List of FBI whistleblowers - Wikipedia

Do you mean imaginary Whistleblowers or real life whistleblowers who don't technically work for the FBI?

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
False. There was a delay. It's too bad they didn't come up with that story in the first place or even in the first weeks, once they told the tales about a water main, leaky toilet,etc. and then falsely claimed there were always Republicans there, people would be foolish to accept new explanations at face value.. It reminds me of dealing with one of the federal agencies, each time you catch them in a lie they just invent a new story. Let me ask, what punishment did the people who lied receive?

What story? Again, you can simply watch the tape. Technically there was some delay, when the boxed up votes and then pulled them back out, but it was hardly noticeable (I believe around 15 minutes) compared to the hours that were spent counting votes.

And I suppose you can ask the GBI about lies and punishments; they were the primary law enforcement of Georgia that investigated (while the DoJ investigated, they would not be the ones investigating/prosecuting local poll workers).

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What story? Again, you can simply watch the tape. Technically there was some delay, when the boxed up votes and then pulled them back out, but it was hardly noticeable (I believe around 15 minutes) compared to the hours that were spent counting votes.

And I suppose you can ask the GBI about lies and punishments; they were the primary law enforcement of Georgia that investigated (while the DoJ investigated, they would not be the ones investigating/prosecuting local poll workers).
Why the fake stories, why all of the lies? There were delays in swing states around the country. I was watching. That can be fixed. The votes should be continuously counted, a counter stays there until relieved.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Why the fake stories, why all of the lies? There were delays in swing states around the country. I was watching. That can be fixed. The votes should be continuously counted, a counter stays there until relieved.
What do you imagine happened during these "delays" that has you so upset about them?

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,375.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
In the United States the IRS was previously caught going after conservative groups. Now the commissioner of the IRS is putting out propaganda to support the IRS while he should be focusing on the huge backlog of returns. The IRS currently has over 2 MILLION ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION!!!!!
How many Americans in the past year have fired at IRS agents???
How many times have you been shot at in your own home?

Do you own a weapon for self-defence?

Being prepared for it and not needing it is prudent, especially in a country with more guns than people, easy access for the wrong people, common sense becoming an increasingly rare commodity and what would appear to be increasingly anti-government and partisan sentiments by a meaningful number in society.

German police carry firearms yet, in 2018 within a country of 83 million there were 54 firearm uses against people, resulting in less than 40 injuries and 11 fatalities. Just because someone has a weapon doesn't mean they are automatically going to use it.

Fear-mongering isn't helping.

Upvote 0