The "Guilty" or "Not Guilty" Game!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Not guilty.... Not for speeding, but I did talk my way out of other violations including driving without a license, running a red light, and 'almost' talked my way out of doing a U-Turn in front of a police community center (I was a foster mom; when the cop found that out, he felt bad about giving me the ticket--I'm really a nice person, and hey, in Cleveland, U-Turns are a part of coming of age...)

Throw things under couch, inside closets and such when company is coming, instead of actually cleaning?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

1CHTHUS

Fishing
Sep 16, 2013
Brisbane
✟7,650.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
guilty... - all the time and then i realise when i re-open the cupboard a few days later (that's where that item is)

do you minimize things on your computer screen when your boss walks in? (if you work) or if you don't even when friends come over your shoulder do you try and minimizes things??

Upvote 0