Hong Kong
✟151,455.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
There were few Democrat politician and activist said Trump was not legitimate president. But majority Democrat in leadership never question Trump’s legitimacy. What they said is that Russia interfered and helped Trump to be elected. No one said Russia changed the vote. This is not only Democrat, in early 2017 it was Lindsey Graham along with John McCain who wanted to investigate Russia interference.

Search "Trump illegitimate president quote"

Then for more amusement, do the same for GWB.

You have people from both parties busy undermining public confidence
an American democratic institutions

Terrif.

You guys are making a really big mistake.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
As much as they complain about the "liberal media" our conservative friends don't seem to understand that the media right now is going full rabid military industrial complex to get their political pound of flesh over the idea that we eventually pulled out of Afghanistan.

The liberal media is the mouthpiece of the liberal military industrial complex.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Even CNN is now backing away from Joe Biden.
I’m sorry, but the Democrats and the left in general doesn’t rally around their leaders when their leaders do badly…that’s your side that shrouds its leaders with undying loyalty.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,455.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I’m sorry, but the Democrats and the left in general doesn’t rally around their leaders when their leaders do badly…that’s your side that shrouds its leaders with undying loyalty.

You just said that

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The consolation in this is that you recognize the media is indeed part of the left in general.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The consolation in this is that you recognize the media is indeed part of the left in general.
Yes.
That was my point.
They’re “allowed” to “back away” from Biden because the left doesn’t have to be in lockstep like the Right does.

Upvote 0