Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes, 75% white mixed Europeans (used to be 90%), mixed black Africans with 15-16% of the population and the rest are Asians and others. Intermarriages are still low despite agendas pushing for "whites need to mix with others more often" with decades and that percentage has dropped only about 15%. This shows you how much people don't want to mix with a another group of a different skin color. You don't have to buy it, go ask the black ghettos and see their thoughts and opinions on whites and other races, that is if you get alive out of there first.
Examples of sin do not justify that sin.

And the last statement is incredibly racist.

I've been in areas of cities (more than one city) that are ghettos or predominantly black. And I've never been treated in any way except with immense kindness. I've had African Americans help me late at night when I was in a new city and had no idea where I was going.

I meant the ones in Europe not in the US, I don't know how it's in the US. You can be friends and respect each other, but the problem arises when racial mixing occurs. How many have been accused and judged in the past for entering in a mixed marriage from different sides? I'm pretty sure a Black woman marrying a Chinese man isn't gonna bring happy faces to both families. It's rare where people accept a man or woman from a different skin color.
I know people involved in mixed relationships, and both their families are in support of this.

In the US, yes, in Europe, no.
Every example of Christianity is an example of cultures mixing. Whether that occurs in the 1st, 4th, 10th, 19th, or 21st century. Whether that occurs in Serbia, Russia, India, Ethiopia, Alaska, England, Syria, or Germany. This is not something that happened one time in Alaska and nowhere else.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, 75% white mixed Europeans (used to be 90%), mixed black Africans with 15-16% of the population and the rest are Asians and others. Intermarriages are still low despite agendas pushing for "whites need to mix with others more often" with decades and that percentage has dropped only about 15%. This shows you how much people don't want to mix with a another group of a different skin color. You don't have to buy it, go ask the black ghettos and see their thoughts and opinions on whites and other races, that is if you get alive out of there first.
Yes, there's tribalism is the ghetto I'm sure. Fact is, we are almost all mutts as far as race goes. I don't get the aversion based on skin pigment. People are people.

Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Actually, here's the entire context of your quote, in response to FEAR. (Emphasis has been added by me)

So, in fact, you did say exactly that. I am and was literally quoting you word for word.

Nope. You assumed I did, you didn't inquire what I meant but made a rush to judgment because of how you see me. The appropriate thing to do would have ask me what I meant but I don't expect such a thing anymore

Upvote 0

AMM

A Beggar
Site Supporter
May 2, 2017
Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Nope. You assumed I did, you didn't inquire what I meant but made a rush to judgment because of how you see me. The appropriate thing to do would have ask me what I meant but I don't expect such a thing anymore
what did you mean, then?

Upvote 0

AMM

A Beggar
Site Supporter
May 2, 2017
Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Antiochian Missions department shared an interview with the author of this article, Deacon Jonathan Reavis. I'm watching it now (only about halfway through), and it sheds some light on what he meant in the article, so I figured I'd share!

Upvote 0