The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial: This needs to be televised and all Perps Named

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The point is that Trump keeps getting mentioned during the news reports of the trial without the whole story being told. He never flew to the island, and had distanced himself from Epstein years before the accusations. Does this make Trump a good person? Not at all. But he shouldn’t be lumped in with Clinton and Prince Andrew, either.

He may have never flown to the island, but the only "distancing" that was done was due to them both bidding on the same property. There was a closer relationship in the past that you tried to deny. As usual the truth appears between what those of both the far right and far left claim.

Upvote 0

Hammster

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,731,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
He may have never flown to the island, but the only "distancing" that was done was due to them both bidding on the same property. There was a closer relationship in the past that you tried to deny. As usual the truth appears between what those of both the far right and far left claim.
Where have I denied a past close relationship?

I’ll wait.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Where have I denied a past close relationship?

I’ll wait.
In post #8. Where you also made this apparently false claim:

"Trump flew once on the plane in 97" According to Epstein's pilot, who has nothing to gain either way, Trump flew with Epstein several times. At least that is what the article that I linked claimed.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,731,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
In post #8. Where you also made this apparently false claim:

"Trump flew once on the plane in 97" According to Epstein's pilot, who has nothing to gain either way, Trump flew with Epstein several times. At least that is what the article that I linked claimed.
And how is that denying a past close relationship?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Once again, Trump tried to distance himself after his activities were exposed. They quit socializing before that because of they both tried to buy the same property and it cost Trump more than it would have had otherwise.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f1d98c-aca0-11e9-a0c9-6d2d7818f3da_story.html

“They were tight,” said one person who observed them together and spoke on the condition of anonymity to avoid retribution. “They were each other’s wingmen.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,731,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
When it was a response to a post where those two events were not even mentioned it sure looks like an attempt to deny a relationship.
Here’s what I posted:

Trump flew once on the plane in 97. From Florida to NYC. Never to Epstein Island.

I think it’s pretty obvious what my point is. Whatever special skill you think you have into reading between the lines is quite faulty.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You’re a Christian, right?
I am a follower of Christ and I understand the reference. The thread isn't about either of us, so we should move it along.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟246,240.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial: This needs to be televised and all Perps Named

Three potential perps were on the news this evening, named by the pilot of the plane: Bill Clinton, Andrew Windsor and Donald Trump. Although he did say he did not see any sexual activity on the aircraft.

• Informative
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,731,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟459,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Three potential perps were on the news this evening, named by the pilot of the plane: Bill Clinton, Andrew Windsor and Donald Trump. Although he did say he did not see any sexual activity on the aircraft.
Witness herself said she was introduced to Trump at Mar - a - Lago (when he was still speaking to Epstein, before throwing him out), but she did not implicate him Several others were mentioned on the plane as well, like Kevin Spacey, and some comedian I can't recall at the moment, and a few unknown people (perhaps bodyguards)? Following this on a substack.

Upvote 0