✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
FreeGrace2 said:
That's not what you said. But sure, we learn nothing apart from the Holy Spirit.

Look again. I think you might have read it wrong.

This is only one teacher I learn from... It did not say the only one I learn from.

However, since Paul commands believers to NOT grieve (Eph 4:30) or quench (1 Thess 5:19) the Holy Spirit, but to be FILLED with the Spirit (Eph 5:18), do you know how to follow his commands? Because grieving/quenching the Spirit will guarantee that there will be no spiritual growth or learning..

Who are you to ask such a question? Really....

Some Bible college, huh.

For a baby Christian like I was? It was an excellent place to get founded in vocabulary and understanding Biblical concepts.

Well, that's refreshing. I followed his ministry for many years. In fact, I credit him for my deep desire to actually know the truth. :)

When I was in Bible college I learned later that many who were teaching were well acquainted with his teachings as a reference for their own teaching.

While at Bible college a room mate had a series on cassettes titled ...."Was Adam the First Man?"

It was taught by a retired professor who had in the past was associated with Harvard. He was an intelligence translator during WWll. Years after his retirement he accepted a position teaching ancient languages at the Bible college.

He offered some very good insights concerning Genesis One... He was the one who explained the Hebrew term "persons" used by Jeremiah was a word for a generic form of speaking of man, thus able to render it 'humanoid.'

Long story short. One night before church service I found myself sitting in front of professor Ashby. I turned around and thanked him, and told him how pleased I was with this teaching on that series. He kept telling me... "I got it from Thieme." He kept telling me that. A year or so later, I found myself ordering messages from Berachah church in Houston.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Drag queens? RBT never spoke about that, as far as I can remember.

RBT told us that his job is not to tell us what to think. But to give us what is needed to think with.

As far as drag queens?

In Romans 1 God gives up and hands over lying reprobates to the desires of their heart. Which is, to follow the evil influence that they have been having a preference and affinity for in opposition to God.

When God releases them to do as they please? What then happens?

Over night they transform into "militant flaming" homosexuals. For as they worship? They begin taking on the "nature" of the gods they subconsciously prefer over God.

Bingo...

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Again, the Bible doesn't detail.
I don't deal with the "what if's...". I prefer to deal with the "what is....".

Then, deal with this, kind sir.

" And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more
and more in knowledge and depth of insight.."
Phlpns 1:9
Its not a matter of "what if?" Its a matter of connecting the dots with what is said without explaining why. That's why such passages are there.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Long story short. One night before church service I found myself sitting in front of professor Ashby. I turned around and thanked him, and told him how pleased I was with this teaching on that series. He kept telling me... "I got it from Thieme." He kept telling me that. A year or so later, I found myself ordering messages from Berachah church in Houston.
In all the years of his Bible lessons, I never heard him speak of humanoids.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
RBT told us that his job is not to tell us what to think. But to give us what is needed to think with.
Roger that.

As far as drag queens?

In Romans 1 God gives up and hands over lying reprobates to the desires of their heart. Which is, to follow the evil influence that they have been having a preference and affinity for in opposition to God.

When God releases them to do as they please? What then happens?
As far as demons go, only what the Bible tells us.

Over night they transform into "militant flaming" homosexuals. For as they worship? They begin taking on the "nature" of the gods they subconsciously prefer over God.

Bingo...
OK, humans. But I thought your "drag queen" comment was about fallen angels.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
FreeGrace2 said:
Again, the Bible doesn't detail.
I don't deal with the "what if's...". I prefer to deal with the "what is....".
Then, deal with this, kind sir.

" And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more
and more in knowledge and depth of insight.."
Phlpns 1:9
Its not a matter of "what if?" Its a matter of connecting the dots with what is said without explaining why. That's why such passages are there.
I don't see how this verse has anything to do with a "what if..." kind of question.

Maybe, kind sir, you could explain it to me. :)

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Whatever is being described in those verses in Job 40 that you were initially responding about, it cannot be denied when these creatures are living among us.

Job 40:15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

If God made them alongside man---which I made with thee---obviously, they have to exist after man was made, thus live among man. And since Job was someone born after the 6 days of creation, man here has to be meaning men like Job, and not men that allegedly existed before creation day 1.

If Job 40 is describing a dinosaur of some kind, what more proof does one need that dinosaurs have lived among men from the time of creation day 6 until God wiped them out during Noah's flood?

Some YEC's have fabricated a modern idea that dinosaurs are still existing on earth today, just hiding they think? No doubt their theory is because of fossil evidence like below.

But what that fossil reveals (and others like it which are quite a few), is a dinosaur footprint and a perfect human arch footprint made at the same time, and then fossilized together. It disproves any evolution of species theory. The problem science can't figure out though is there aren't any skeletal remains dating back with the dinosaurs. Because of this, secular science has made assumptions there were, and some scientists just go ahead and say humans did exist with the dinosaurs. Likewise, some YEC also claim humans existed with the dinosaurs, but they refuse to believe it was in ancient times.

There's another theory though which God's Word supports. There was another world before Adam and Eve when angels literally... lived upon the earth, with the dinosaurs. That would be the world when God said Satan was created perfect in his ways per Ezekiel 28.

dinofootp.jpg

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some YEC's have fabricated a modern idea that dinosaurs are still existing on earth today, just hiding they think? No doubt their theory is because of fossil evidence like below.

But what that fossil reveals (and others like it which are quite a few), is a dinosaur footprint and a perfect human arch footprint made at the same time, and then fossilized together. It disproves any evolution of species theory. The problem science can't figure out though is there aren't any skeletal remains dating back with the dinosaurs. Because of this, secular science has made assumptions there were, and some scientists just go ahead and say humans did exist with the dinosaurs. Likewise, some YEC also claim humans existed with the dinosaurs, but they refuse to believe it was in ancient times.

There's another theory though which God's Word supports. There was another world before Adam and Eve when angels literally... lived upon the earth, with the dinosaurs. That would be the world when God said Satan was created perfect in his ways per Ezekiel 28.

View attachment 299935

I have a theory too, and the Flintstones(lol, yet I'm being serious believe it or not) of all things, maybe helps explain this theory. Everyone likely remembers that cartoon and how they used dinosaurs for certain tasks, where today we might use heavy machinery to do a similar task, something they didn't have back then. As funny as that sounds, and I'm sure it sounds funny, but you never know though, some of the unexplained from ancient times, such as how did boulders weighing tons get moved from one place to the next, maybe dinosaurs aided in things like that, thus explains some of it.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In all the years of his Bible lessons, I never heard him speak of humanoids.

How many years have to studied under him? Studied. How long?

Should it matter?

What difference would that make. I told I learned that aspect from a professor of ancient languages. He was doing his own thinking as well.

No one is qualified.... we are all wrong? No one can think.....

The problem I have is that you need to get it for yourself. Just like others do. No man makes you think what you conclude. If he can? Then you do not know how to think. Ask for information. That is what is needed. Not blocking and idea because one does not yet understand....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have a theory too, and the Flintstones(lol, yet I'm being serious believe it or not) of all things, maybe helps explain this theory. Everyone likely remembers that cartoon and how they used dinosaurs for certain tasks, where today we might use heavy machinery to do a similar task, something they didn't have back then. As funny as that sounds, and I'm sure it sounds funny, but you never know though, some of the unexplained from ancient times, such as how did boulders weighing tons get moved from one place to the next, maybe dinosaurs aided in things like that, thus explains some of it.

Why don't we find regular animal bone fossils mixed in with the dinosaurs?
If they co-existed? We should.

:scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch:

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Roger that.

As far as demons go, only what the Bible tells us.

OK, humans. But I thought your "drag queen" comment was about fallen angels.

I think I have you thoroughly confused....

not intentionally.

Are you ready for what I have to say? Yes? No?

There is a point when one must wait.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How many years have to studied under him? Studied. How long?
Oh, probably 20 years.

Should it matter?
Just saying I never heard (or maybe forgot) any mention of humanoids.

What difference would that make. I told I learned that aspect from a professor of ancient languages. He was doing his own thinking as well.
Right. So he says he learned it from RBT, and he told you, who told me. ........

No one is qualified.... we are all wrong? No one can think.....
it's not a matter of making up stuff, or presuming stuff.

For me, it's just a matter of what the Bible says. I don't care about any possibilities, because they aren't provable, nor do they matter.

The problem I have is that you need to get it for yourself.
No, not really. I need to get it from the Bible. Everything is just someone's opinion or guess work.

Ask for information. That is what is needed.
I've been doing that regularly for years. From God through the Holy Spirit, regarding what His Word says and means. If the Bible doesn't describe humanoids, I have no interest in what they might be.

Not blocking and idea because one does not yet understand....
It's the Bible we are supposed to understand; not necessarily the opinions of others about the Bible.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think I have you thoroughly confused....

not intentionally.

Are you ready for what I have to say? Yes? No?
My continuing responses to your posts should indicate my readiness.

There is a point when one must wait.
Why? What's wrong with just being upfront?

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My continuing responses to your posts should indicate my readiness.

Why? What's wrong with just being upfront?

What is a drag queen? A counterfeit female.

Why a counterfeit female?

As seen in Genesis 6, angels were created male with reproductive abilities. They never were given their female counterpart because of the rebellion of Satan and his angels. (want me to stop here?)

I already explained about how God's angels receive grace to be celibate and at peace.

Satan and his angels do not get grace from God. They are left to their lusts and cravings.

Can you get the picture yet? Some get it instantly. I know it can be understood.

Fallen angles, in order to attempt to satisfy their sexual lusts have created within themselves a culture of artificial females. Just look how certain angels could not resist the human women in Genesis 6! They are frustrated and hateful of happy marriages that reveal love, not just sex.

Now? Romans 1:18-29. Have you read it lately? Here is what God has happen to men who reject Him after having made them to know God is real.

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts
to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served
created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women
exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were
inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts
with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

Now... that speaks of the person who becomes the God hating militant homosexual. Not, just a homosexual who was abused and seduced into the lifestyle.

Paul had those in his congregations those who came out of sexual perversions after coming to know Christ. But, the Romans One God-haters? They are at the core of what is trying to rule the world. They are the core of the anti-Christ system that lies to us every day, lies to us in the Deep State and the fake news media. Its a power organization that is awaiting for the appearance of their deliverer. The Anti-Christ.

Here is the typical lying power grabbing political machine and fake news controller...

They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed
and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice.
They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and
boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they
know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve
death,
they not only continue to do these very things but also
approve of those who practice them.

That invisible power (dyna-sphere) from Satan's domain is what we are facing today. The lying faces we see on TV are its pawns. The power behind them is the demonic realm that creates its own answers for their insatiable needs, needs that can never be satisfied because God was the only one who could have provided what was needed. It desires to establish an utopian world to preempt the Millennium of Christ!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Right. So he says he learned it from RBT, and he told you, who told me. ........

Professor Ashby was able to stand on his own two feet within the Hebrew text. He recommended Thieme to me as his inspiration for the doctrine of the GAP. Professor Ashby taught Greek and Hebrew to students taking his courses. He had some of his own thinking given while presenting what RBT had inspired him to teach on....

It was professor Ashby (not Thieme) who showed how the Hebrew word used by Jeremiah for the prehistoric man was a generic term for man. He did not use the term "humanoid." That term was developed later on in discussions like this one that followed.

And, keep in mind. None of us are infallible.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's the Bible we are supposed to understand; not necessarily the opinions of others about the Bible.

What are you left with then?

Opinions that are base upon KNOWLEDGE... is where we find Insight! If you listened to RBT for 20 years? You were getting lots of insight in his teachings. And, at times? Some lousy opinions, so a believer could have his excuse to stop learning.

God always provides a way out for free will. Some quit. Some continue. God did not slap the woman's hand when she took the fruit.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As seen in Genesis 6, angels were created male with reproductive abilities.

What that does is contradict everything in Genesis 1 if one takes that in the literal sense. God made it clear that He created and formed species after their own kinds, meaning one kind can't procreate with another kind. Angels and mankind, meaning women in this case, are not the same kind. God did not give angels ability to procreate with humans, because if He did, why did He then get irate with them when they simply did what He had designed them to do in the first place, procreate with humans? Doesn't logic count for anything? God provides angels with the ability to procreate with humans, and when they do just that, God then throws a major tantrum, as if they are not supposed to do that though He designed them with that ability. And that is supposed to be logical?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why don't we find regular animal bone fossils mixed in with the dinosaurs?
If they co-existed? We should.

:scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch:

A cpl of things come to mind. Maybe regular animals had enough sense to stay far away from these dinos, thus weren't found among where these other fossils were found. Or the ones that didn't have enough sense to stay far away, the dinos thoroughly ate them leaving no trace of them.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What is a drag queen? A counterfeit female.

Why a counterfeit female?

As seen in Genesis 6, angels were created male with reproductive abilities.
Interestingly, there is no mention of female angels in the Bible. All have masculine pronouns and names.

They never were given their female counterpart because of the rebellion of Satan and his angels. (want me to stop here?)
Interesting speculation.

I already explained about how God's angels receive grace to be celibate and at peace.
Another interesting speculation.

Satan and his angels do not get grace from God. They are left to their lusts and cravings.
Sure.

Can you get the picture yet? Some get it instantly. I know it can be understood.
Nothing difficult to understand what Scripture has given us.

Fallen angles, in order to attempt to satisfy their sexual lusts have created within themselves a culture of artificial females. Just look how certain angels could not resist the human women in Genesis 6! They are frustrated and hateful of happy marriages that reveal love, not just sex.
I think it's obvious that all of Satan's followers hate everything God created and ordains. That includes marriage and family.

Now? Romans 1:18-29. Have you read it lately? Here is what God has happen to men who reject Him after having made them to know God is real.

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts
to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served
created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women
exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were
inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts
with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

Now... that speaks of the person who becomes the God hating militant homosexual. Not, just a homosexual who was abused and seduced into the lifestyle.
The speculation here is to ascribe human flaws with angelic flaws. We just don't know.

Paul had those in his congregations those who came out of sexual perversions after coming to know Christ. But, the Romans One God-haters? They are at the core of what is trying to rule the world. They are the core of the anti-Christ system that lies to us every day, lies to us in the Deep State and the fake news media. Its a power organization that is awaiting for the appearance of their deliverer. The Anti-Christ.
Absolutely!

Here is the typical lying power grabbing political machine and fake news controller...
They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed
and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice.
They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and
boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they
know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve

death, they not only continue to do these very things but also
approve of those who practice them.
Satan is behind every dictatorship in history. He doesn't care which one will dominate; he has his fingers in every pot. And we know from Scripture that he will ultimately put his own man on the throne of the global 1 world government. Seems it is coming sooner than later!

That invisible power (dyna-sphere) from Satan's domain is what we are facing today. The lying faces we see on TV are its pawns. The power behind them is the demonic realm that creates its own answers for their insatiable needs, needs that can never be satisfied because God was the only one who could have provided what was needed. It desires to establish an utopian world to preempt the Millennium of Christ!
Yes, Satan thinks he can rule man better than God can. Or destroy them all, to rob God of His plan for them.

Upvote 0