Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The House of Judah lost its claim to be Israelite, when they separated from the House of Israel about 3000 years ago.
I think it was that the northern kingdom, called Israel that broke away, separated itself from Solomon's kingdom, choosing to go with Jerhoboim who had worked for Solomon.

And the southern kingdom, Judah, was the continuation of Solomon's heir Reheboam, his son.

I don't think either had to do with not being an Israelite any more - as you are claiming. The people in both the southern kingdom and northern kingdom were Israelites. The northern ten tribes, and the southern two tribes.

In Ezekiel 37, the house of Judah the southern kingdom and the house of Israel the northern kingdom are to be one nation again in the land of Israel. Since 1948 Israel is one nation, not separate nations.

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

Judah is the 'fig tree'

Judah the southern kingdom is the fig tree? I don't see how you can apply Judah to the parable of the fig tree. Israel in 1948 did not reform as Judah, but one nation, fulfilling Ezekiel 37:16-17.

Why isn't Jerusalem and it inhabitants the Jews the fig tree? That generation of Jerusalem rejected Jesus. And to them in Jerusalem, Jesus said

Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Judah the southern kingdom is the fig tree? I don't see how you can apply Judah to the parable of the fig tree. Israel in 1948 did not reform as Judah, but one nation, fulfilling Ezekiel 37:16-15.
Have you actually read all of Ezekiel 37?
If you did read it, with understanding of the great Promises of God when the 2 Houses do reunite, then it is clear they have NOT rejoined as yet.
The fulfillment of Ezekiel 37 will happen after all of the holy Land is cleared and cleansed of the apostate, false religion and godless people there now will all be gone. Just as I have pointed out in many prophesies, but you seem incapable of seeing.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, you are 100% wrong. Are you one of those who believe that only certain individuals are predestined to be saved, that others have no free will in the matter?

God has already preserved the Jews for 2000 years, while Israel was in exile, and in their state of unbelief in Jesus and the gospel message, and will continue - until the middle part of the 7 years when they turn to Jesus.
I think the age of that old covenant between God and Israel, ended two thousand years ago.

Hebrews 8:13
When He said, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.

That is why Israel did not exist for two millennia.

Modern Israel is not old covenant Israel reborn and not by a long shot.

All prophecies tied to the nation of Israel in the old covenant, are null and void in the new covenant.

Your barking up the wrong tree.

• Winner
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
All prophecies tied to the nation of Israel in the old covenant, are null and void in the new covenant.
All the Promises of God to Israel now apply to the partakers of the New Covenant.

People seem blinded as to who the Jewish State of Israel really is.
It was founded by atheists, on communist principals, with Rothchild funding. Even their flag is a Satanic symbol and Jesus plainly said who they belong to. Revelation 2:9

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Have you actually read all of Ezekiel 37?
If you did read it, with understanding of the great Promises of God when the 2 Houses do reunite, then it is clear they have NOT rejoined as yet.
The fulfillment of Ezekiel 37 will happen after all of the holy Land is cleared and cleansed of the apostate, false religion and godless people there now will all be gone. Just as I have pointed out in many prophesies, but you seem incapable of seeing.
I never wrote the fulfillment of all of Ezekiel 37 has taken place yet.

Where in Ezekiel 37 is "after all of the holy Land is cleared and cleansed of the apostate, false religion and godless people there now will all be gone." ?

5 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

How does that in blue apply to Christians from all different peoples and nations around the world?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I never wrote the fulfillment of all of Ezekiel 37 has taken place yet.

Where in Ezekiel 37 is "after all of the holy Land is cleared and cleansed of the apostate, false religion and godless people there now will all be gone." ?

5 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

How does that in blue apply to Christians from all different peoples and nations around the world?
Paul made it clear in Galatians 3:26-29, that Christians are the children of Abraham.
He is our forefather spiritually, but there is also Gods secret of the House of Israel still scattered among the nations and who are now the Christian peoples.
When we join with the Christian remnant of the House of Judah, THEN all the blessings promised will be given, as every faithful Christian lives in peace and prosperity in all of the holy land. John sees us there in Revelation 7:9

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Paul made it clear in Galatians 3:26-29, that Christians are the children of Abraham.
He is our forefather spiritually, but there is also Gods secret of the House of Israel still scattered among the nations and who are now the Christian peoples.
When we join with the Christian remnant of the House of Judah, THEN all the blessings promised will be given, as every faithful Christian lives in peace and prosperity in all of the holy land. John sees us there in Revelation 7:9
Jesus, in the Olivet discourse, gave the near term, the long term, and the end times future of Israel, the Jews.

upload_2020-6-18_15-48-30.jpeg

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, in the Olivet discourse, gave the near term, the long term, and the end times future of Israel, the Jews.

The following occurs after the times of the Gentiles comes to fullness in Luke 21:24.

The word "Jews" is not found in the passage below.

Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Luk 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Luk 21:27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0