Phantasman

May 12, 2012
Tennessee
✟34,626.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
What similarities does the righteousness of Christ have with the righteousness of God?

The Father is beyond righteousness. Christ is given righteousness we can understand in his perfection of the Father.

Righteousness is a moral tenet. We are of the body of Christ in righteousness, in faith, in love, in hope. They all belong together to create the "one". This is the body (not speaking flesh).

Here is a mystery I'll whisper to you:

They could not find Jesus body because he became the church. This is his body. The flesh his words. The blood his Holy Spirit. Those who believe the truth he taught. Shhhh. People think it's their religions, where they go to eat bread and drink grape juice.

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Father is beyond righteousness.
I don't know what can exceed righteousness, but I know it is hard for man just to understand righteousness. Christ said that He did what He saw the Father do:

Joh 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
Joh 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
Joh 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

The law is Spiritual and to the carnal mind it is veiled or hidden, but to a Christian it is a light that shines out of darkness.

Upvote 0

Phantasman

May 12, 2012
Tennessee
✟34,626.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I don't know what can exceed righteousness, but I know it is hard for man just to understand righteousness. Christ said that He did what He saw the Father do:

Joh 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
Joh 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
Joh 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

The law is Spiritual and to the carnal mind it is veiled or hidden, but to a Christian it is a light that shines out of darkness.

Correct. As I see it:

Christ is the mediator between what we can see and understand from what we cannot see OR understand. Continue John 5 to see what he is saying:

22 For the Father k]">[k]judgeth l]">[l]no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son,

23 Because that all men should honor the Son, as they honor the Father: he that honoreth not the Son, the same honoreth not the Father which hath sent him.

24 m]">[m]Verily, verily I say unto you, he that heareth my word, and believeth him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but hath passed from death to life.

Jesus words are spiritual food. If the son judges, and the Father doesn't, how are they the same? The Father is beyond judging because of his perfect grace. God could have saved man without the son. He could have destroyed immediately. Why didn't he? Because it is far beyond him to do so. When we honor that OF the Father, we honor the Father. It's why Jesus said my Father is greater than me, and why we cannot know the Father except through the son.

Jesus opened the door, and the Holy Spirit leads us through the door. Before Christ, the door was closed and men died.

John:
I am that living bread, which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers have eaten Manna, and are dead. He that eateth of this bread, shall live forever.

Now, does this make sense:

Before Christ came, there was no bread in the world, just as Paradise, the place were Adam was, had many trees to nourish the animals but no wheat to sustain man. Man used to feed like the animals, but when Christ came, the perfect man, he brought bread from heaven in order that man might be nourished with the food of man. The rulers thought that it was by their own power and will that they were doing what they did, but the Holy Spirit in secret was accomplishing everything through them as it wished. Truth, which existed since the beginning, is sown everywhere. And many see it being sown, but few are they who see it being reaped.- Philip

"Flesh and blood shall not inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Co 15:50). What is this which will not inherit? This which is on us. But what is this, too, which will inherit? It is that which belongs to Jesus and his blood. Because of this he said "He who shall not eat my flesh and drink my blood has not life in him" (Jn 6:53). What is it? His flesh is the word, and his blood is the Holy Spirit. He who has received these has food and he has drink and clothing.- Philip

1 Corinth:
16 The cup of r]">[r]blessing which we bless, is it not the s]">[s]communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
17 For we that are many, are one bread and one body, because we all are partakers of one bread.

It's not the many loaves in all the churches, but the one truth of the Gospel (message). Commune means to participate in a common life. Communion is spiritual, to be common (one) with Christ. Wafers doesn't do this. It is knowledge of truth that does this in faith.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Correct. As I see it:

Christ is the mediator between what we can see and understand from what we cannot see OR understand. Continue John 5 to see what he is saying:

22 For the Father k]">[k]judgeth l]">[l]no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son,

23 Because that all men should honor the Son, as they honor the Father: he that honoreth not the Son, the same honoreth not the Father which hath sent him.

24 m]">[m]Verily, verily I say unto you, he that heareth my word, and believeth him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but hath passed from death to life.

Jesus words are spiritual food. If the son judges, and the Father doesn't, how are they the same? The Father is beyond judging because of his perfect grace. God could have saved man without the son. He could have destroyed immediately. Why didn't he? Because it is far beyond him to do so. When we honor that OF the Father, we honor the Father. It's why Jesus said my Father is greater than me, and why we cannot know the Father except through the son.

Jesus opened the door, and the Holy Spirit leads us through the door. Before Christ, the door was closed and men died.

John:
I am that living bread, which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers have eaten Manna, and are dead. He that eateth of this bread, shall live forever.

Now, does this make sense:

Before Christ came, there was no bread in the world, just as Paradise, the place were Adam was, had many trees to nourish the animals but no wheat to sustain man. Man used to feed like the animals, but when Christ came, the perfect man, he brought bread from heaven in order that man might be nourished with the food of man. The rulers thought that it was by their own power and will that they were doing what they did, but the Holy Spirit in secret was accomplishing everything through them as it wished. Truth, which existed since the beginning, is sown everywhere. And many see it being sown, but few are they who see it being reaped.- Philip

"Flesh and blood shall not inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Co 15:50). What is this which will not inherit? This which is on us. But what is this, too, which will inherit? It is that which belongs to Jesus and his blood. Because of this he said "He who shall not eat my flesh and drink my blood has not life in him" (Jn 6:53). What is it? His flesh is the word, and his blood is the Holy Spirit. He who has received these has food and he has drink and clothing.- Philip

1 Corinth:
16 The cup of r]">[r]blessing which we bless, is it not the s]">[s]communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
17 For we that are many, are one bread and one body, because we all are partakers of one bread.

It's not the many loaves in all the churches, but the one truth of the Gospel (message). Commune means to participate in a common life. Communion is spiritual, to be common (one) with Christ. Wafers doesn't do this. It is knowledge of truth that does this in faith.

I think your on the right track, but I have looked at these same things as such:

His words are Spirit and that is His blood. The Word of God is pumped through the body by faith(heart). The real meaty substance is works. That is His righteous works. That is His bread. As the scripture goes: "Blessed are they who thirst and hunger for righteousness."

2Th 2:17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

Upvote 0