✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hitch said:
Wow you really didint know about the return from Babylon did you?

Wow, you really didn't know that the return of the good figs from Babylon to Jerusalem has not yet been fulfilled did you? In fact, you seem to know nothing about the bad figs at all!

:preach:

Jer. 24:5 Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good.

The good figs are the true children of Judah who were taken captive and followed the path of the house of Israel from Assyria over the Caucasus Mountains and into the isles of the west.​

6 For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.

This is yet future and will occur at the "planting of the Lord" (Isa. 61:3) when JESUS CHRIST, the true "Branch" returns to Jerusalem.

7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

They certainly have NOT yet returned to the LORD their God with their whole heart, have they? Now what of the "evil figs" which cannot be eaten?

8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt

The evil figs are the "residue of Jerusalem" who are mixed in with Judah. They claim to be Jews but are not - they lie. Remember how the "Nethinim" worked their way into the temple to eventually sit in the seat of Moses?

9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

The word "deliver" is "nathan" in Hebrew which means to be of service and it is the prime root of the word "Nethinim" which means "given to service". They became the scribes for the House of Israel, remember 1Chron. 2:55? The "residue of Jerusalem", who are the kenites of the house of Hemath, have fulfilled verse nine throughout history, and if you are a student of history you know that every monarchy of Europe at one time or another has ousted them. However, in this generation of the Fig Tree, they have become a taunt and curse to "all the kingdoms of earth" in bringing forth the beast of Rev. 13:1, i.e. the New World Order. The majority of those "who come in the name of Christ" actually eat their bad fruit and therefore deceive our people by passing it along to our people (Matt. 24:5). So the bad figs have become a taunt and a curse to all nations as they now have their own nation - created in 1948.

Jer. 24:10
And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.

In fact, they are responsible for carrying the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, for they fulfill the negative part of the Plan of GOD. That is why we in this final generation who know who the "tares" are have been instructed to leave them alone (Mat. 13;29) and let them grow along with the wheat until harvest time.

Now listen up, Hitch! Following Cyrus' decree in 426 BC to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem, Ezra and Nehemiah went back to Jerusalem, but they took with them only a REMNANT from the House of Judah!

Neh. 1:2 That Hanani, one of my brethren, came, he and certain men of Judah; and I asked them concerning the Jews that had escaped, which were left of the captivity, and concerning Jerusalem.
3 And they said unto me, The remnant that are left of the captivity there in the province are in great affliction and reproach: the wall of Jerusalem also is broken down, and the gates thereof are burned with fire.

The rest of Judah, the majority of them, went north over the Caucasus Mountains with the other tribes of Israel and to this very day most of true Judah and Israel do not know who they are.

It was during the trip back to Jerusalem that at one point Ezra stopped and gathered the people together and took a census. And guess what he found, or better yet, what he didn't find? Read it yourself:

Ezra 8:15
And I gathered them together to the river than runneth to Ahava; and there abode we in tents three days: and I viewed the people, and the priests, and found there none of the sons of Levi.

There were no Levitical priests among them. NONE! So Ezra sent some Nethinims, who were temple helpers, back to Babylon to get some Real Ministers, some genuine Levites, for the house of GOD. Why would they have to go back to Babylon to get Levites??? Hmmmmmm????

So as our LORD plainly laid out, the Generation of the Fig Tree is the one which shall not pass away before HE returns. That Tree was not planted until 1948. Generations in the Bible could be 40, 70, or 120 years. If you want to continue to believe that HE was referring to a generation 2000 years ago and the destruction of Solomon's temple in 70AD, sleep on sweet Charlotte.

Upvote 0

richardo

Apr 9, 2005
✟128.00
Faith
Methodist
"So as our LORD plainly laid out, the Generation of the Fig Tree is the one which shall not pass away before HE returns. That Tree was not planted until 1948."

This is an idea popularized by Hal Lindsey. It is not what Jesus was talking about. He said,

"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened (Matthew 24:32-34).

When Jesus said, "when you see all these things" He was telling us that when we see all the things He had just described in His discourse; the "abomination that causes desolation", the Great Tribulation, False Christs and false prophets. Then we should expect His return. He was saying the generation that sees all these things will see His return.

Richard Perry

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Hitch

Sep 13, 2003
PeoplesRepubliKofOregon
✟1,546.00
Faith
Protestant
Zadok7000 said:
Is that supposed to be a rebuttal to the scriptures posted??
I'll repeat the question if necessary. I looked at some of your posts and there seems to a consistnacy with Murray. Is Murray an important influence for you? I hope you're not mixed up with that cultic fool.

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hitch said:
I'll repeat the question if necessary. I looked at some of your posts and there seems to a consistnacy with Murray. Is Murray an important influence for you?

I guess you have conceded the point that the Fig Tree Generation was planted in 1948 and your nonsensical conclusion that 70AD was the culmination of all the signs given by our LORD in Matt. 24. Because you sure aren't addressing that with scriptural rebuttal.

I am not a man-pleaser. No man (pastor or otherwise) is an important influence on me. The Truth is the Truth and I will always speak it boldly. The HOLY SPIRIT is my Teacher. I am highly independent in denomination and politics. All men lie, GOD does not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hitch

Sep 13, 2003
PeoplesRepubliKofOregon
✟1,546.00
Faith
Protestant
[size=+1]Following is a quote taken today fromhttp://www.kingschapel.org/QA.htm. Knight teaches that Blacks are not descendants of Adam. [/size]

{Staff Edit - Rule 4.1a}

[size=+1]All that we teach is posted on the www.kingschapel.org website and is open and available for anyone who wishes to read it. It seems some would rather seek other's opinions and believe hearsay rather than go directly to the source. Nevertheless, you will find in our Genesis studies we show that the Hebrew word "adam" in Gen. 1, when used without the article and the particle means "man" as is "mankind". Mankind includes all the different races, including the Black race, who were created on the six day. Male and female created He them and gave them dominion over the fowl of the air and the fish of the sea, i.e. they were hunters and fishers, after which He pronounced them VERY GOOD, because He loves all His children and ALL the races: "yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight."[/size] [size=+1]God then rested on the seventh day and on the eighth day He said He had no man to till the ground. He then formed "eth ha adam" in chapter 2 of Genesis, meaning "this same man Adam", and his wife Eve. They would be given the duty to become the light bearers to the world, tilling and planting seeds of truth and knowledge among the nations, and they would be the parents through whom the Savior, the Light of the world, would eventually be born. He would pay the price for any and all out of ALL races to obtain salvation. We therefore all need to recognize and appreciate the creation of each and everyone of God's beautiful children and understand that all the races He created have a part in His eternal plan. He pronounced all the races Very Good and they are all pleasing to Him (Rev. 4:11), so we best be about loving each other as He loves us.[/size]

More than enough for me.

Q.) Is Lance a Shepherd's Chapel student?

A.) Lance has studied under numerous teachers and scholars for over 30 years. Although the King's Chapel is not affiliated with Shepherd's Chapel Church nor Arnold Murray, Lance has studied daily with Dr. Murray for about 15 years.​

Looks like we have a family tree. Murray is an offshoot of Armstrong, Knight is an offshoot of Murray and Im afraid that makes you Z at least a fouth generation offshoot. Too bad.​

Sorry to get so far afield but I hadnt heard of this guy (Knight)before today.​

Upvote 0

Hitch

Sep 13, 2003
PeoplesRepubliKofOregon
✟1,546.00
Faith
Protestant
Zadok7000 said:
I guess you have conceded the point that the Fig Tree Generation was planted in 1948 and your nonsensical conclusion that 70AD was the culmination of all the signs given by our LORD in Matt. 24. Because you sure aren't addressing that with scriptural rebuttal.

I am not a man-pleaser. No man (pastor or otherwise) is an important influence on me. The Truth is the Truth and I will always speak it boldly. The HOLY SPIRIT is my Teacher. I am highly independent in denomination and politics. All men lie, GOD does not.
Q.) Is Lance a Shepherd's Chapel student?​

A.) Lance has studied under numerous teachers and scholars for over 30 years. Although the King's Chapel is not affiliated with Shepherd's Chapel Church nor Arnold Murray, Lance has studied daily with Dr. Murray for about 15 years.

I thought so.

Note to DRsteve, The above question is also quoted from the King'sChapel site

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hitch said:
Following is a quote taken today fromhttp://www.kingschapel.org/QA.htm. Knight teaches that Blacks are not descendants of Adam.
Hitch said:

More than enough for me.

Having fun with your "gotcha!" game? Please continue because you're just proving your ignorance of HIS WORD.

None of the ethnos are decended from Adam. That is the Truth and apparently that is too much for you, H.

Jer. 13:23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots?

The answer of course, is NO. The races were created on the 6th day, the eth ha adam on the 8th day. None are more special/favored/superior to the others which is what you are trying to insinuate. HE is not a respector of persons. Shame on you for thinking that about your Brother in CHRIST.

Q.) Is Lance a Shepherd's Chapel student?

A.) Lance has studied under numerous teachers and scholars for over 30 years. Although the King's Chapel is not affiliated with Shepherd's Chapel Church nor Arnold Murray, Lance has studied daily with Dr. Murray for about 15 years.

Looks like we have a family tree. Murray is an offshoot of Armstrong, Knight is an offshoot of Murray and Im afraid that makes you Z at least a fouth generation offshoot. Too bad.

Sorry to get so far afield but I hadnt heard of this guy (Knight)before today.

As I said previously, I don't identify with any man. The Truth is the Truth no matter where it comes from. I'm still waiting for a SCRIPTURAL rebuttal, mods....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hitch

Sep 13, 2003
PeoplesRepubliKofOregon
✟1,546.00
Faith
Protestant
The answer of course, is NO. The races were created on the 6th day, the eth ha adam on the 8th day. None are more special/favored/superior to the others which is what you are trying to insinuate. HE is not a respector of persons. Shame on you for thinking that about your Brother in CHRIST.

Gen 3:20
20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
(KJV

All living WHITE folks Z?

LOL

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hitch said:
Will you affirm the christian doctrine of the Trinity as per the Nicene Creed?

(Now that we're officially off topic, despite my sincerest efforts)

Of course I do.

But then again, that's probably surprising to you because you know everything about me, H.

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hitch said:

Gen 3:20
20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
(KJV

All living WHITE folks Z?

LOL

One by one you want your false notions about me to vanish? So be it.
She is the mother of all living becuause her SEED would destroy death. You know that JESUS CHRIST is the LIFE. Those who do not believe upon HIM are dead.
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

Any more mocking questions, H?

Upvote 0

Hitch

Sep 13, 2003
PeoplesRepubliKofOregon
✟1,546.00
Faith
Protestant
Zadok7000 said:
One by one you want your false notions about me to vanish? So be it.
She is the mother of all living becuause her SEED would destroy death. You know that JESUS CHRIST is the LIFE. Those who do not believe upon HIM are dead.
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

Any more mocking questions, H?
LOL So was 'Eve' the mother of all living humans or not Z? BTW I find your 'spiritualizing ' a hoot.

I will remind you that it was your source, the Kings Chapel ,I quoted that teaches the Blacks were created before Eve. I wil also remind you that I have inquired as to whether you suscribe to some of these wierd notions, You would have a valid complaint if I simply stated Z believes thus and so.

Upvote 0

Hitch

Sep 13, 2003
PeoplesRepubliKofOregon
✟1,546.00
Faith
Protestant
Zadok7000 said:
(Now that we're officially off topic, despite my sincerest efforts)

Of course I do.

But then again, that's probably surprising to you because you know everything about me, H.

Give up your witch hunt.
Odd it bothers you so much Z. Dont you think its a fair question considering the Murray-Knight connection?

Quoting a source, even without acknowlegement, makes the source fair game Z

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.