The end times king. Should we really be worried about some new world order with a one world government happening?

cwb01

May 18, 2021
Zephyrhills
✟17,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Daniel 11:36 - 45 talks about the end times king. Yet in verse 40 it says that the "king of the north" comes against him.

And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

So if the king of the north (and the king of the south) come against him, should we really be worried about a one world government with one man ruling over it as many believe? Seems to me that never comes to pass in the end times. Just want to hear how others see that?

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think so because it's happening as we speak as you look around the world. We've allowed satans system to run wild for so many years and it's brought us to this point because of our government and corporations. I believe the horseman has been let out of the coral. I am disheartened by the death and destruction coming to humanity in the future even though there's a lot of that going on now.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,501.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Daniel 11:36 - 45 talks about the end times king. Yet in verse 40 it says that the "king of the north" comes against him.

And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

So if the king of the north (and the king of the south) come against him, should we really be worried about a one world government with one man ruling over it as many believe? Seems to me that never comes to pass in the end times. Just want to hear how others see that?
Why should we children of God worry about it when Lord Jesus has already answered your question?
John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No........the King of the North is the Anti-Christ reread it.

Overall, your hunch is correct, and if you understand the KOTN is the A.C. then you can see who all he conquers and who he can't conquer in the Mediterranean Sea Region, no other region is ever mentioned. Remember, these are the Syrian Wars (6 of them, this last one will be the 7th = Divine Completion) and they are amongst the Four Generals landmass, Seleucus (Turkey) Ptolemy (Egypt) and Cassander (Greece). The end time A.C. must be born in Greece Dan. 8:9 mandates this, he conquers towards the East (Turkey) towards the South (Egypt) and towards Israel. This leaves only Cassander or Greece for him to conquer from in this battle thus the King of the North. Now, its not Greece only, this King is just born in Greece, he is also however an E.U. President, which fulfills the Dan. 7:7-8 Little Horn prophecy also. The E.U. is led by a Greek born man with old Assyrian blood as Isaiah 10 tells us (Turk/Iraqi bloodline, born in Greece, which is in the E.U.)

download (20).jpg

King of the North here shows the A.C. born in Cassander (Greece) and the E.U.

Dan. 11:40
And at the time of the end shall the king of the south(Probably Turkey and Egypt combined) push at him: and the king of the north(A.C.) shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. {{ To get at Israel he goes through countries, Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan}}

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land(Israel), and many countries shall be overthrown(Very important, these will be THE MANY spoken about in Dan. 8:25 & Dan. 9:27): but all these escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. {{ So, this KOTN can not conquer these three places which is where Israel flees unto in the Petra/Bozrah area, thus is a HUGE CLUE !! That the KOTN is the Anti-Christ, God will not allow him to conquer the very area where God protects Israel at, in central and southern Jordan mountainous area. }}

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.{{ He conquers all of North Africa }}

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him(Russia & China who have nukes): therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.{{ Jesus shows up at the 7th vial.}}

The whole one world Gov. is bogus, the E.U. and its Anti-Christ President will conquer the whole Mediterranean Sea Region and that is it, then he DIES as vs. 45 says. I got a newsflash, the 1/3 that burns is North and South America. Not the Old World where Jesus is going to rule. The whole earth being spoken about in the 7 Headed 10 horned region is the Mediterranean Sea Region. Dan 2 proves this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

We don't know, it could be that for a while there is 1 world govt but then it falls apart or perhaps it will just be a govt over one part of the world, generally accepted to be the middle east at the minimum. Either way i suspect its still decades if not a couple of centuries away yet by which time the geo-political scene (as well as tech etc) will be completely different. Though for my money, the anti-christ will be a guy from the muslim world

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

No nothing to worry about. These Kings are most likely the Seleucid dynasty(north) and the Ptolemaic dynasty ( south) thus fulfilling Daniel's prophesy. Nothing to worry about. Be blessed.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Actually no. The stories of shaggy he-goats and kings of the north and south were Alexander the Great and the dividing of his kingdom after his death. His successors engaged in a number of wars and Antiochus IV eventually ended the Jewish sacrifice and attempted to abolish Judaism as a whole. He repressed observance of the Jewish calendar and turned the temple into little more than a Greek altar.

• Agree
Reactions: ViaCrucis
Upvote 0

cwb01

May 18, 2021
Zephyrhills
✟17,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No........the King of the North is the Anti-Christ reread it.

Overall, your hunch is correct, and if you understand the KOTN is the A.C. then you can see who all he conquers and who he can't conquer in the Mediterranean Sea Region, no other region is ever mentioned. Remember, these are the Syrian Wars (6 of them, this last one will be the 7th = Divine Completion) and they are amongst the Four Generals landmass, Seleucus (Turkey) Ptolemy (Egypt) and Cassander (Greece). The end time A.C. must be born in Greece Dan. 8:9 mandates this, he conquers towards the East (Turkey) towards the South (Egypt) and towards Israel. This leaves only Cassander or Greece for him to conquer from in this battle thus the King of the North. Now, its not Greece only, this King is just born in Greece, he is also however an E.U. President, which fulfills the Dan. 7:7-8 Little Horn prophecy also. The E.U. is led by a Greek born man with old Assyrian blood as Isaiah 10 tells us (Turk/Iraqi bloodline, born in Greece, which is in the E.U.)

View attachment 341279
King of the North here shows the A.C. born in Cassander (Greece) and the E.U.

Dan. 11:40
And at the time of the end shall the king of the south(Probably Turkey and Egypt combined) push at him: and the king of the north(A.C.) shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. {{ To get at Israel he goes through countries, Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan}}

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land(Israel), and many countries shall be overthrown(Very important, these will be THE MANY spoken about in Dan. 8:25 & Dan. 9:27): but all these escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. {{ So, this KOTN can not conquer these three places which is where Israel flees unto in the Petra/Bozrah area, thus is a HUGE CLUE !! That the KOTN is the Anti-Christ, God will not allow him to conquer the very area where God protects Israel at, in central and southern Jordan mountainous area. }}

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.{{ He conquers all of North Africa }}

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him(Russia & China who have nukes): therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.{{ Jesus shows up at the 7th vial.}}

The whole one world Gov. is bogus, the E.U. and its Anti-Christ President will conquer the whole Mediterranean Sea Region and that is it, then he DIES as vs. 45 says. I got a newsflash, the 1/3 that burns is North and South America. Not the Old World where Jesus is going to rule. The whole earth being spoken about in the 7 Headed 10 horned region is the Mediterranean Sea Region. Dan 2 proves this.
So you are saying the anti christ in verse 40 attacks himself?

Upvote 0

food4thought

Loving truth
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2002
Watervliet, MI
✟383,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

We have to take all the scripture has to say about the final world ruler.

Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?" And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
(Revelation 13:1-10)

Here we see that the first beast (also known as the Antichrist) will have "authority over every tribe, tongue, and nation", indicating that his power will be worldwide. As for the kings of the north and south coming against him...

"After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. I was considering the horns, and there was another horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots. And there, in this horn, were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words.
(Daniel 7:7-8)

and

But the angel said to me, "Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. "Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition. "The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful." Then he said to me, "The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth."
(Revelation 17:7-18)

In these two passages we learn that the final ruler will be over ten kings that will govern ten regions of the world under the authority of the beast. These ten kings are of one mind to give their authority to the beast "until the words of God is fulfilled". Once the woman is destroyed by the ten kings, three of them will rebel against the beast and be overcome and replaced by the beast. So the passage in Daniel references the time where the "horns/kings" rebel against the beast (only two are mentioned in that passage, but there will be three in total). Ultimately, these three will be put down and replaced temporarily by the beast himself, until the time when Christ returns and destroys them all.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well, he will be cast alive into the lake of fire.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Daniel 11:40-45 requires two illustrations.... separated by the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. Verses 40-44 describe attacks on the beast-king near the end of the seven years. Then the sign of the Son of Man appears in heaven, and the warring parties stop fighting each other and unite to make war on Jesus, gathering at Armageddon in preparation of the day of battle against God Almighty (Revelation 16:.14)

First illustration, prelude to Armageddon, verse 40-44. Second illustration, between the seas.

prelu to armageddon.jpg

Second Illustration, between the seas.

between the seas.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Some people read the last part of Dan 11 to be about Antichrist in the endtimes. Others, like myself, see it as a reference to Antiochus 4 who died about 164 BC.

Regardless, when the Antichrist rules over the world the Bible actually is more specific about it. He has followers around the world, and he controls a superpower that the whole world fears. But the base of his own empire is actually limited to 10 nations and 7 political leaders, I believe.

At the end of his 3.5 years of rule there will be an unknown period of time, I believe, in which Eastern Kings are drawn, by Antichrist, to battle in Israel. This mobilization could take many months. The Battle of Armageddon itself will take place in a single hour and end with Christ's Return to set up his Kingdom on the ashes of this great Battle.

So I don't know how this fits into your questions, but this is how I see it. Antichrist is mentioned only once in Dan 7 as the "Little Horn." There is one quick summary statement in Daniel about his 3.5 year reign in Dan 12.7. All other references that appear to be similar to this language mostly belong, I think, to prophecy of Antiochus 4.

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So you are saying the anti christ in verse 40 attacks himself?
No.........the verse clearly says the King of the South pushes (attacks) at him, and then the King of the North comes at him like a whirlwind (attacks the KOTS viciously). So, Turkey and Egypt or just Egypt pushes at him, 5/6 of Turkey's army is destroyed in the Gog and Magog war, it seems Egypt and Turkey sees what is coming and team up, Egypt has to push at him via or through Turkey.

The Anti-Christ is Greek born, thus he is eligible to become the E.U. President. Thus the KOTN moniker fits him in the end times. Its just a block on your mind because the KOTN in most Syrian wars was from Seleucus but here the KOTN is up higher, from Greece AND the E.U.

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
douggg this is why I am called unto prophecy, and always get it right, I am called to take seeming contradictions and find out what the problem is, because in truth, God is always the same, He NEVER contradicts Himself, either its translated in error or misunderstood. So, now allow me to show you the seeming contradiction, and how I solved the confusion of the two passages.

No use in me placing Rev. 19:20 here you have it above. These both are CAST ALIVE into hell. Then....

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

So, since God can not lie, and never contradicts Himself, what is the solution to this conflict?

Did the Beast die or not? Well, Daniel 7 is real clear, the Beast was killed, his body was destroyed, and then he was cast into hellfire. So, how can the Beast in Rev. 19:20 be cast alive int hell? I thought it through, knowing God can not lie and can't contradict himself. In reality do we ever die? No, we are all immortal "Spiritual Beings", we will either live with God forever in heaven or in hell with Satan. When we die we sleep or rest, just like those who are killed at the 2nd coming rest in the grave and are only judged at the 2nd resurrection and are then cast into hellfire.

But the Anti-Christ and False Prophet never get that chance to rest in the grave, so they are taken ALIVE meaning their Spirits never get a chance to rest, they are cast straight into hell, as a live spirit, with, of course, no body. The Beasts body is destroyed, he is killed, then as soon as he dies an Angel of God grasps him and casts him into hellfire alive, he never gets to rest for the 1000 years like the rest of the wicked.

So, this is how I solve these kind of issues, I do not just accept contradictions, then I wrestle with God until He gives me answer, and I almost always get the answer.

Reactions: Jamie0
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Again, you do not think these things through or you take common words like hell, which we now mean HELLFIRE, not Hades, abut many times people call say hell when it means hades (the grave). So, death and the GRAVE was cast into the lake of fire which we sometimes call hell.

Its very obvious that the Beast and False Prophet are cast into the Lake of Fire as soon as they are killed, in both Rev. 19:20 and Daniel 7:11.

In Rev. 20 that is after the 2nd Resurrection of death, the dragon is cast into the lake of fire where the beast and false prophet are [already at]. Then in Rev. 20:14 we see death and hell (Hades....go loot it up) is cast int the lake of fire. So, death and the grave, or hades the holding places of souls unseen, is all cast into the lake of fire.

So, your reply actually makes no sense, everyone know at the 2nd death the wicked dead are raised and judged, then cast into the Lake of Fire we sometimes refer to as hell.

The fact is, my origin al point stands. The Beast is KILLED, his Body DESTROYED and he's cast into fire, we may call it hell fire, but we all know that means the Lake of Fire, and when hell is used most of the time that means Hades or the grave. But my point is still correct in both cases. Just admit it brother.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Again, you do not think these things through or you take common words like hell, which we now mean HELLFIRE, not Hades, abut many times people call say hell when it means hades (the grave). So, death and the GRAVE was cast into the lake of fire which we sometimes call hell.
Where did Jesus's soul go during the three days between the crucifixion and the resurrection that his body was in the tomb? Jesus descended into..... ????

Hell is a place of unsaved souls, departed from the body. Christians die and their souls go to heaven, a place, not hell, a place.

Grave is where the body is buried after death and commonly marked with a tombstone. Collective graves, we called those cemeteries. In the grave, the body goes through corruption, i.e. decays.

Grave is associated with the body. Heaven and hell are associated with departed-from-the-body souls. In Revelation 6, the fifth seal....

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

---------------------------------------------

There will be no more death after the Great White Throne Judgment. And therefore, no purpose for Hell. So both will be cast into the lake of fire.

===================================================

The beast and the false prophet will be cast alive - their souls within their bodies - into the lake of fire. Neither "dies" before then, as you are claiming.

===================================================

The Holy Spirit is in every Christian - within their soul. By the Holy Spirit, a person has eternal life, even if their body should expire and be placed into the grave until the resurrection. A Christian dies, their soul goes to heaven to be with Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Where did Jesus's soul go during the three days between the crucifixion and the resurrection that his body was in the tomb? Jesus descended into..... ????
Unreal, just acknowledge my first point was correct, no you cant do that you have to try and go down a different path arguing about the word hell and hades. Good grief man, just admit the Beast and False prophet are dead, then cast into the lake of fire. When you do that we can discuss other things. You try, on purpose it seems, to dodge whenever you lose a debate.

It should have been second hand news, we all know ALL MEN have to die before they can be judged, the bible says so. Men live once, then the judgment. No man comes back to life.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Unreal, just acknowledge my first point was correct, no you cant do that you have to try and go down a different path arguing about the word hell and hades.
You created your own word -"HELLFIRE". That term is not in the bible.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It should have been second hand news, we all know ALL MEN have to die before they can be judged, the bible says so. Men live once, then the judgment. No man comes back to life.
You don't believe in the resurrection of the dead in Christ ? It is talking about resurrection of the dead bodies of them who have died not in their sins, but their sins atoned for by Jesus's death and resurrection..

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Unreal, just acknowledge my first point was correct, no you cant do that you have to try and go down a different path arguing about the word hell and hades. Good grief man, just admit the Beast and False prophet are dead, then cast into the lake of fire. When you do that we can discuss other things. You try, on purpose it seems, to dodge whenever you lose a debate.
You are making stuff up, contrary to what is written in the bible. The bible says that the beast and false prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire.

Upvote 0