Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
And Peter said "the last days spoken by Joel"; the revelation of which started with Pentecost.

There's a lot of speculation that what Daniel was told to "seal up" was written in Revelation. (Which I agree is likely the case.) A lot of the things described in Daniel are repeated in Revelation. There's a lot of interesting coincidences when one puts all this information together.

The "beast system" has actually been around for thousands of years. Luciferianism is the driving factor behind much of the corruption in our current political / sociological systems. (I.E. the loosing of Satan.) For example; such when has political policy ever been so confused about what is a male and female? We live in upside down world. It's gotten ludicrous!

The global exercise of that totalitarian system is not possible without modern technology. Personally, I'd be really surprised if the return of Christ doesn't come in our lifetimes. (And I'm 52 years old.) How much time we got left? Between human engineered pandemics, famines, bio-weapon vaccines, economic collapse, hyper inflation, fake elections and potential nuclear "accidents"? What? Maybe a decade?

There is evidence in Scripture that there's more than one "tribulation". The phrase "tribulation of those days" is used in a few places. Are those "tribulations" the same tribulation though? (I'm coming to the conclusion that they are not.) I began to notice this many years ago now; after paying real close attention to the details in the stories in the Bible. More than one Greek woman with a sick daughter, more than one woman with an "issue of blood", more than one centurion came to Jesus. The penning of the words of the stories look very similar; but on closer inspection we see the details are not. There's a lot of information in those details.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
In Luke 21, Jesus is not speaking about who the gospel of Luke is written to. Jesus is speaking to them in temple complex when people were casting gifts into the treasury.
No, He is not. You have your head buried in your eschatological sand. There’s nothing more I can say.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
If you haven't examined the charts against the text referred to in them, then how do you know that they are works of fiction ?
Because of your position, and your lack of proper hermeneutics. I can’t imagine your charts will be any better.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
. (And I'm 52 years old.) How much time we got left? Between human engineered pandemics, famines, bio-weapon vaccines, economic collapse, hyper inflation, fake elections and potential nuclear "accidents"? What? Maybe a decade?
If you are referring to the day Jesus returns to this earth in Matthew 24:30, then the generation of the parable of the fig tree will not pass away before Jesus returns. The generation that sees Jerusalem back in the hands of the Jews.

If you are referring to the rapture/resurrection event, it could happen at anytime between now and when the Antichrist goes into the temple, sits, claims to have achieved God-hood.

If you are referring to the event that sets the framework for the 7 year 70th week, Gog/Magog appears to me to be very close.

If you are referring to the little horn becoming leader over the ten kings - then that also is very close.

You have Ezekiel 38-39 for the framework. You have the time segments of the 7 years given in Revelation. Work on making some timeline charts.

ratpure window 8.jpg

5 stages.jpg

Ezekiel 39, basic framework June 2022.jpg

compoinets of the seven years in Revelaiton.jpg

horiziontal chart June 25, 2022 .jpg

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We know this because he says to the thief "This day you shall be with me in paradise."
He also states just before he dies; "It is finished".
Yet He told Mary not to touch him as he had not yet ascended. Also the paradise thing is a purposeful misconception. There were no punctuation in the original scriptures. One added later was convenient to a human developed tradition. I could just as easily have said Truly I tell you the truth today, you will be with me in paradise. Try it without the punctuation as intended and you will see neither is concrete.
As for what was finished was His mission to fulfill the will of the Father to bring about the Kingdom.

Reactions: DarylFawcett
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Are you saying that you aren’t obedient? I know many who are. I know a few missionaries. And I’m raising my children by teaching all He commands.
He was talking all the world, not a smattering of people within. God's will and governance will be absolute over all.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No, He is not. You have your head buried in your eschatological sand. There’s nothing more I can say.
Here is a copy and paste of Luke 21, kjv. Jesus speaking in red. Who was Jesus speaking to in text ?

Luke 21:
1 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.

2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites.

3 And he said,
Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:

4 For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.

5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,

6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Because of your position, and your lack of proper hermeneutics. I can’t imagine your charts will be any better.
So, you have no basis of what the charts themselves contain as measured against the scriptures referred to in them ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.