USA
✟17,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Eh, not really, TBH. I can't stand Christian Bale. He's absolutely terrible as Batman, though not quite as bad as Clooney was. The only reason I liked the last one was because the whole focus seemed to be on the character of The Joker in which Ledger did a magnificent job.

Upvote 0

Ice Cream Sandwich

Jan 26, 2012
✟7,815.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really judge a movie for what it is. Batman acting wasn't too bad in the 'Dark Knight' due to the awesome Joker that 'Ledger' brought to the table. Batman Begins was a little on the boring side. The previews look awesome but I really can't wait to see Bane. I've only heard of him and if it's all true. I'm all in to seeing this movie. Joker is my favorite character in the Batman series.

Upvote 0

Ice Cream Sandwich

Jan 26, 2012
✟7,815.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will Bane be an even better villain than The Joker? Perhaps. :)

That would take a lot, but I have faith and the trailer looks AWESOME.

Idk... I highly doubt it. Ledger and the joker character had me thinking alot in the movie theater. There were times I forgot it's just a movie.

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I'm stoked for it. I love the Nolan Batman movies, and there has yet to be a more accurate live action portrayal of the dual characters of Bruce Wayne/Batman than Bale's. Heck, say what you will about how gravelly and gargled the voice got in the Dark Knight, but the writers and Bale are nailing this character nearly perfectly in terms of execution.

I'm intrigued to see how Bane will be pulled off. Last live action appearance (in Batman and Robin), it was terrible. In the comics, Bane was someone of brilliant intellect, figured out who Batman was, and broke his back (the famous Knightfall ark). I doubt they'll do that in this film, but I look forward to seeing this character done justice (and Tom Hardy's performance, he's been great in everything I've seen him in).

Upvote 0

RoseOfJesus

Jan 29, 2012
✟271.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Idk... I highly doubt it. Ledger and the joker character had me thinking alot in the movie theater. There were times I forgot it's just a movie.

me too.

lunchbox: i think this bane will be very, very different. watch the trailer. he looks like more of a terrorist than a comic book villain, a terrorist with brute, physical force. he looks awesome. i think he will rival the joker.

Reactions: SparkyMaddie
Upvote 0

TheProject

If it lives in water, I don't eat it...
Oct 11, 2011
GA
✟25,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Eh, not really, TBH. I can't stand Christian Bale. He's absolutely terrible as Batman, though not quite as bad as Clooney was. The only reason I liked the last one was because the whole focus seemed to be on the character of The Joker in which Ledger did a magnificent job.

Even though I agree on not being a fan of Bale, Nolan has done such a great job on the first two story wise (not to mention Ledger's Joker performance), that I'm super stoked to see this one. Based on the scant details, it almost looks like this is following the Knighfall storyline and, if that is the case, this movie will be epic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kolwynia

Jul 26, 2011
✟7,820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Definitely looking forward to this. I actually like just about all of Nolan's films, and The Dark Knight is my favorite comic book movie ever. If Heath Ledger had not died, I think he would have been the main villain of this film. I was actually hoping to see Nolan's take on the Riddler, but it was not to be. I'm not even a real Bane fan, but I'm really excited to see Nolan's version of the character.

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
425336_10150622857089170_102280354169_8839458_1832437854_n.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.