YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Last night I had an out of body experience, I found myself outside my physical body, in spirit, flying around my house, yes, flying.I had many similar experiences so this was not something new for me, anyway, I decided to seek the Creator.This is not the first time I search for the Creator while I am outside of my physical body, when I did it for the first time, a voice told me these words: The Creator is not here.; but this time, they very same voice said these words: I will show you where the Creator is found.; then I felt this desire to fly towards the space, I could see the Moon and the stars, the view was so beautiful.When I reached a higher distance, suddenly, I stopped, I knew that I just found the Creator, then I heard that voice again, now, prepare to be amazed, this is what the voice said: There where your treasure is, there you will find me.

Do you remember who actually talked about the treasure and where it's found? Check Matthew 6:19-22:

"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal.But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Yes, it was Jesus Christ, He spoke with me! I am sharing this with you all because I want you all to know what it was spoken to me! I am not more special than you, I am just like you, a human being.

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds okay... so far. But be careful, we are in enemy territory when we leave our body unnaturally. There are things one may be shown in that space that are not true. Are you trying to leave your body?

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last night I had an out of body experience, I found myself outside my physical body, in spirit, flying around my house, yes, flying.I had many similar experiences so this was not something new for me, anyway, I decided to seek the Creator.This is not the first time I search for the Creator while I am outside of my physical body, when I did it for the first time, a voice told me these words: The Creator is not here.; but this time, they very same voice said these words: I will show you where the Creator is found.; then I felt this desire to fly towards the space, I could see the Moon and the stars, the view was so beautiful.When I reached a higher distance, suddenly, I stopped, I knew that I just found the Creator, then I heard that voice again, now, prepare to be amazed, this is what the voice said: There where your treasure is, there you will find me.

Do you remember who actually talked about the treasure and where it's found? Check Matthew 6:19-22:

"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal.But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Yes, it was Jesus Christ, He spoke with me! I am sharing this with you all because I want you all to know what it was spoken to me! I am not more special than you, I am just like you, a human being.
Who's voice?

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who's voice?
Jesus Christ of Nazareth never addressed His Father as "Creator" only "Father". Always check scripture before you are convinced that what you have experienced is truly from God.
Blessings

Upvote 0

Speckofdust

Aug 5, 2019
Figueira da Foz
✟8,428.00
Country
Portugal
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus Christ of Nazareth never addressed His Father as "Creator" only "Father". Always check scripture before you are convinced that what you have experienced is truly from God.
Blessings
Couldn’t Jesus be referring to Himself? The Holy Scriptures often refer to God as the Creator. If it wasn’t either Jesus or an angel it would not back up with Scripture. And in this case it certainly did. It’s a blessing that the LORD lets us have these out of body experiences. Thanks to the person who shared this.

“Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.”
Isaiah 40:28 (KJV)

Reactions: Gary987
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,183.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don’t understand these scoffers. So if Jesus talks to someone in a dream it means one is taking drugs? What are you even doing in a Christian forum?
The poster did not say it was a dream but an out of body experience where this "voice" was encountered.

1 John 4:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don’t understand these scoffers. So if Jesus talks to someone in a dream it means one is taking drugs? What are you even doing in a Christian forum?

There's no problem, people are... people and not all can understand, I shared this here because some may understand, even Paul had experiences outside of his physical body and I assume that even in his time there were people who considered that Paul was speaking of "crazy" things.

When this happened I was sleeping and it was almost morning, it was a joyful moment for me, I've been seeking Him for years, longing for His presence! The human suffering and my own suffering is what pushed me to seek Him more and more and as it's written, when you shall seek Him with all your heart, you shall find Him.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,183.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There's no problem, people are... people and not all can understand, I shared this here because some may understand, even Paul had experiences outside of his physical body and I assume that even in his time there were people who considered that Paul was speaking of "crazy" things.

When this happened I was sleeping and it was almost morning, it was a joyful moment for me, I've been seeking Him for years, longing for His presence! The human suffering and my own suffering is what pushed me to seek Him more and more and as it's written, when you shall seek Him with all your heart, you shall find Him.

I think you have misunderstood Paul.
2 Cor. 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)

You did not say you tried this "voice" to see if it was from God. You have to ask it if Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. The scripture is very specific in this.
1John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

Upvote 0

Speckofdust

Aug 5, 2019
Figueira da Foz
✟8,428.00
Country
Portugal
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The poster did not say it was a dream but an out of body experience where this "voice" was encountered.
An out of body experience is a dream but it’s lucid. Its called lucid dreaming.

If you use your discernment and try the spirits as the Scripture you quoted says you would know this is of God. I would be more careful next time instead of lightly accusing someone of taking drugs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Paul was talking about himself because He had no desire to boost himself with this "supernatural" power that he received from the Creator.I have two more posts where I talk about seeing Christ on the cross.You seem so focused to disapprove what I experienced not even noticing that I gave the reference from the Bible to show you that what was spoken to me was actually coming from what was written down as the teachings of Christ.Even more, try to read my post again, you will see that I felt a desire to fly towards the sky, towards the Heaven, Jesus said to store treasures in Heaven, flying towards the space was a symbol of being lifted to the Heaven.When I reached a certain height, that's when I received the last part of the message, that I will find the Creator in the "place" where my treasures are stored.

Vision of a man on the cross and the devil.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

So, I'm just curious, what do you take this to mean? Is it a confirmation that your heart is in the right place? You are told you will find him where your treasure is. The scriptures state that where you treasure is, there will be your heart also. Is that how you understand this experience, as a confirmation or something else?

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Couldn’t Jesus be referring to Himself? The Holy Scriptures often refer to God as the Creator. If it wasn’t either Jesus or an angel it would not back up with Scripture. And in this case it certainly did. It’s a blessing that the LORD lets us have these out of body experiences. Thanks to the person who shared this.

“Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.”
Isaiah 40:28 (KJV)
We must always discern first. If we take the time to break down the experience, we may begin to notice that it may not be from Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I only addressed the "creator" issue but there are other issues as well. I have listed them:
1) Jesus Christ of Nazareth never called His Father creator.
2) The experience offered a vision of "treasure".
There where your treasure is, there you will find me.
We know as Christians that we are in the Body of Christ NOW. We have already found Him and He is with us through the Holy Spirit. He dwells in us and not in some treasure chest in space.
3) Astral projection is not a normative Christian experience however, it is very common in New Age and Hinduism.

With all due respect to the OP'er, I just want to point out that we should be careful before we claim that Jesus Christ of Nazareth has spoken to us audibly.
Blessings

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So, I'm just curious, what do you take this to mean? Is it a confirmation that your heart is in the right place? You are told you will find him where your treasure is. The scriptures state that where you treasure is, there will be your heart also. Is that how you understand this experience, as a confirmation or something else?

Check my last message here, I explained what it means.

Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We must always discern first. If we take the time to break down the experience, we may begin to notice that it may not be from Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I only addressed the "creator" issue but there are other issues as well. I have listed them:
1) Jesus Christ of Nazareth never called His Father creator.
2) The experience offered a vision of "treasure".
There where your treasure is, there you will find me.
We know as Christians that we are in the Body of Christ NOW. We have already found Him and He is with us through the Holy Spirit. He dwells in us and not in some treasure chest in space.
3) Astral projection is not a normative Christian experience however, it is very common in New Age and Hinduism.

With all due respect to the OP'er, I just want to point out that we should be careful before we claim that Jesus Christ of Nazareth has spoken to us audibly.
Blessings

Even Paul had experiences outside of his body, your "spiritual" body is just like your physical body.I explained what it means, check my posts above.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Blessings
Your criticism is completely groundless.
The OP wasn't using "creator" as the Father's name, but as a description, as many times seen in scripture.

Here's the Lord applying the word to himself.-
Isaiah43v15"I am the LORD, your Holy One, The Creator of Israel, your King."

Here's Jesus using it.-
Jesus answered, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ’made them male and female’

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Even Paul had experiences outside of his body, your "spiritual" body is just like your physical body.I explained what it means, check my posts above.
Yes I am very familiar with Paul's experience and I know this is the "go to verse" for astral projection. There are two other issues as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your criticism is completely groundless.
The OP wasn't using "creator" as the Father's name, but as a description, as many times seen in scripture.

Here's the Lord applying the word to himself.-
Isaiah43v15"I am the LORD, your Holy One, The Creator of Israel, your King."

Here's Jesus using it.-
Jesus answered, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ’made them male and female’
I have my reasons to reject the experience and I stand with it.
Blessings

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party

1 John 4:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
This says absolutely nothing about the OP. You personally might not like the OP, but that doesn't make it wrong.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married