Joined2krist

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,078.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
1 Cor1:30, "But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption"

1 Cor1:5, "That in everything ye are enriched by him in all utterance and in all knowledge"

I wouldn't trust a three year old, how did she know it was heaven?

Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I wouldn't trust a three year old, how did she know it was heaven?

Wow, that's an astonishing statement, completely contradicting Jesus!

Matt18v2Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
Did you read that? You, yes you, need to become like a little child if you want to enter heaven!
But you obviously think your adult theology trumps a little child's faith, despite Jesus saying otherwise.

So in my wife's case, she knew it was heaven by revelation, despite not having believing parents.
She met Jesus, who she knew was God. On her repeated visits, Jesus showed her many things including the heavenly city made of precious stones.
She never read a bible till she was 18, and on reading it from over to cover, was astonished to discover the description of the heavenly city, exactly as she had seen as a child.

Upvote 0