US
✟1,096,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
119 Ministries presents a study in the prophetic significance of the seven days of creation.

Isaiah tells us that the end was declared in the beginning.

(CLV) Isa 46:10
Telling from the beginning, the hereafter, And from aforetime what has not yet been done, Saying, All My counsel, it shall be confirmed, And all My desire shall I do;

Day 1:

Light and darkness are separated.

Day 2:

Sea and earth are divided.

Day 3:

The establishment of the seed that bears fruit

Day 4:

The bringing forth the sun, moon, and stars. The sun rules over the day.

Day 5:

Birds and fish come into the picture

Day 6:

Man is created to rule over creation, be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth.

Day 7:

The Sabbath rest is established and set apart for man.

119, purports that we have just read the complete prophetic plan for YHWH's purpose for man. Each day represents a 1000 year increment.

(CLV) 2Pt 3:8
Now of this one thing you are not to be oblivious, beloved, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.

(CLV) 2Pt 3:9
The Lord is not tardy as to the promise, as some are deeming tardiness, but is patient because of you, not intending any to perish, but all to make room for repentance.

(CLV) 2Pt 3:10
Now the day of the Lord will be arriving as a thief, in which the heavens shall be passing by with a booming noise, yet the elements shall be dissolved by combustion, and the earth and the works in it shall be found.

Here is a second witness:

(CLV) Ps 90:4
For a thousand years are in Your eyes Like yesterday's day when it has passed, Or like a vigil in the night.

Peter makes that statement in this context:

(CLV) 2Pt 3:1
This is already, beloved, the second epistle I am writing to you in which I am rousing your sincere comprehension by a reminder

(CLV) 2Pt 3:2
to remind you of the declarations which |have been declared before by the holy prophets, and of the precept of your apostles of the Lord and Saviour,

(CLV) 2Pt 3:3
knowing this first, that in the last days scoffers will be coming with scoffing, going according to their own desires

(CLV) 2Pt 3:4
and saying, "Where is the promise of His presence? For since the fathers were put to repose, all is continuing thus from the beginning of creation."

(CLV) 2Pt 3:5
For they want to be oblivious of this, that there were heavens of old, and an earth cohering out of water and through water, by the word of God;

(CLV) 2Pt 3:6
through which the then world, being deluged by water, perished.

(CLV) 2Pt 3:7
Yet the heavens now, and the earth, by the same word, are stored with fire, being kept for the day of the judging and destruction of irreverent men.

In that 1000 year context Peter also notes that water and land were created on a certain day; and that the world was also destroyed by water. Peter is making a connection between what happened in the beginning, and what is to happen.

Would this suggest that each day of creation points to a prophetic event in YHWH's purpose for man?

While mostly forgotten today, the 1000 year principle was better understood a couple thousand years ago.

From the Epistle of Barnabus:

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years.
Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

Barnabas 15:5
And He rested on the seventh day. this He meaneth; when His Son
shall come, and shall abolish the time of the Lawless One, and shall
judge the ungodly, and shall change the sun and the moon and the
stars, then shall he truly rest on the seventh day.

Irenaeus who was trained by Polycarp who was trained by John, who wrote the Book of Revelation, wrote this:

3. For in as many days as this world was made, in so many thousand years shall it be concluded. And for this reason the Scripture says: "Thus the heaven and the earth were finished, and all their adornment. And God brought to a conclusion upon the sixth day the works that He had made; and God rested upon the seventh day from all His works."(6) This is an account of the things formerly created, as also it is a prophecy of what is to come. For the day of the Lord is as a thousand years;(7) and in six days created things were completed: it is evident, therefore, that they will come to an end at the sixth thousand year.

Irenaeus: Against Heresies - Book 5

Methodius 300 A.D.

Banquet of the Ten Virgins Discourse 9:

For since in six days God made the heaven and the earth, and finished the whole world, and rested on the seventh day from all His works which He had made, and blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, Genesis 2:1 so by a figure in the seventh month, when the fruits of the earth have been gathered in, we are commanded to keep the feast to the Lord, which signifies that, when this world shall be terminated at the seventh thousand years, when God shall have completed the world, He shall rejoice in us. For now to this time all things are created by His all-sufficient will and inconceivable power; the earth still yielding its fruits, and the waters being gathered together in their receptacles; and the light still severed from darkness, and the allotted number of men not yet being complete; and the sun arising to rule the day, and the moon the night; and four-footed creatures, and beasts, and creeping things arising from the earth, and winged creatures, and creatures that swim, from the water. Then, when the appointed times shall have been accomplished, and God shall have ceased to form this creation, in the seventh month, the great resurrection-day, it is commanded that the Feast of our Tabernacles shall be celebrated to the Lord, of which the things said in Leviticus are symbols and figures, which things, carefully investigating, we should consider the naked truth itself, for He says, A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: to understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words Of the wise, and their dark sayings. Proverbs 1:5-6

Peter seems to draw a relationship between the water and earth being separated, and Noah and the flood, in 2 Peter 3: 1-7.

Using this example by Peter, we should be able to find a significant event tied to each day of creation.

Day 1:

(CLV) Gn 1:1
In a beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth.

(CLV) Gn 1:2
As for the earth, it came to be a chaos and vacant, and darkness was over the surface of the abyss. And the spirit of Elohim was vibrating over the surface of the waters.

(CLV) Gn 1:3
And Elohim said: Let light come to be! And light came to be.

(CLV) Gn 1:4
Elohim saw the light that it was good. Then Elohim separated the light from the darkness.

(CLV) Gn 1:5
And Elohim called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. And evening came to be, and morning came to be: day one.

On day one, light and darkness were separated. What does light and darkness metaphorically represent in scripture?

Good and evil? Righteousness and lawlessness?

What happened during the first 1000 years of man? Adam and Eve ate for the tree of knowledge of good and evil. The separation of good and evil in man, was the fulfillment of day 1 of creation.

Day 2:

(CLV) Gn 1:6
And Elohim |said: Let an atmosphere come to be in the midst of the waters, that it may be separating waters from waters. And it came to be so.

(CLV) Gn 1:7
Elohim made the atmosphere and separated the waters under the atmosphere from the waters above the atmosphere.

(CLV) Gn 1:8
And Elohim called the atmosphere Heavens. And evening came to be, and morning came to be: the second day.

(CLV) Gn 1:9
And Elohim said: Let the waters under the heavens flow together into one confluence, that the dry ground may appear. And it came to be so.

(CLV) Gn 1:10
And Elohim called the dry ground Land, and the confluence of the waters He called Seas. And Elohim saw that it was good.

In the flood event of Noah the earth was completely covered with water; but then dry land eventually appeared.

Noah and the flood was the fulfillment of day 2 of creation.

Day 3:

(CLV) Gn 1:11
And Elohim said: Let the land come verdant with vegetation: with herbage yielding seed on the land and the fruit tree bearing fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in it. And it came to be so.

(CLV) Gn 1:12
The land brought forth vegetation: herbage yielding seed according to its kind, and the fruit0 tree bearing fruit, whose seed is in it, according to its kind. And Elohim saw that it was good.

(CLV) Gn 1:13
And evening came to be, and morning came to be: the third day.

What parallel can we draw between land and seed?

(CLV) Gn 22:18
and all the nations of the earth will bless themselves in your seed, inasmuch as you have hearkened to My voice.

(CLV) Gn 26:4
I will increase your seed like the stars of the heavens, and I will give to your seed all these lands. All nations of the earth will bless themselves in your seed,

(CLV) Gn 35:12
And the land that I gave to Abraham and to Isaac, I shall give it to you, and to your seed after you I shall give the land.

Abraham's seed, and the promised land, was the fulfillment of day 3 of creation.

(continued)

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
(continued)

Day 4:

(CLV) Gn 1:14
And Elohim |said: Let luminaries come to be in the atmosphere of the heavens to separate between the day and the night, that they may be for signs, for appointed seasons, for days and years.

(CLV) Gn 1:15
Let them be for luminaries in the atmosphere of the heavens to give light on the earth. And it came to be so.

(CLV) Gn 1:16
Elohim made two great luminaries, the greater luminary for ruling the day and the smaller luminary for ruling the night, and also the stars.

(CLV) Gn 1:17
Elohim placed them in the atmosphere of the heavens to give light on the earth,

(CLV) Gn 1:18
to rule the day and the night, and to separate between the light and the darkness. And Elohim saw that it was good.

(CLV) Gn 1:19
And evening came to be, and morning came to be: the fourth day.

(CLV) Mal 4:2
Yet the Sun of righteousness will radiate for you who fear My Name, and healing will be in Its wings. And you will come forth and frolic like calves of the stall.

Some might take issue with the Messiah being metaphorically associated with the sun; but even the rabbis understood Malachi 4:2 to be Messianic in nature.

And to whom does the sun refer: Moses asked: ‘ Shall they remain in pledge for ever?’ God replied: ‘No, only Until the sun appears’ that is, till the coming of the Messiah; for it says, But unto you that fear My name shall the sun of righteousness arise with healing in its wings (Mal.3:20). -(Midrash Rabba Ex. 31:10)

Eikev 2019

Just as the sun is the light of the world, removing darkness, so is the Messiah.

(CLV) Jn 12:46
I have come into the world a Light, that everyone who is believing in Me should not be remaining in darkness.

Messiah is the fulfillment of day 4 of creation.

Day 5:

(CLV) Gn 1:20
And Elohim said: Let the waters swarm with the swarming thing, the living soul, and let the flyer fly above the earth on the face of the atmosphere of the heavens. And it came to be so.

(CLV) Gn 1:21
Elohim created the great sea monsters and every moving, living soul with which the waters swarm according to their kind, and every winged flyer according to its kind. And Elohim saw that it was good.

(CLV) Gn 1:22
And Elohim blessed them, saying: Be fruitful and increase; fill the waters in the seas, and let the flyer increase on earth.

(CLV) Gn 1:23
And evening came to be, and morning came to be: the fifth day.

On the 5th day, fish and birds are somehow of particular importance. In the B'rit Chadashah. men are equated to fish.

(CLV) Mt 4:19
And He is saying to them, "Hither! After Me, and I will be making you fishers of men!"

The Ruach Ha'Kodesh is represented as a dove, a bird.

(CLV) Jn 1:32
And John testifies, saying that "I have gazed upon the spirit, descending as a dove out of heaven, and it remains on Him.

When we come into faith, we come into the Ruach, thereby multiplying it in men.

Our Messiah arrived at the end of the 4th day, fishing for men, and the receiving and multiplying of the Ruach, the dove, began to start at the 5th day.

(CLV) Jn 7:39
Now this He said concerning the spirit which those believing in Him were about to get. For not as yet was holy spirit given, for Jesus is not as yet glorified.

...and then it took place.

(CLV) Ac 2:2
And suddenly there came out of heaven a blare, even as of a violent, carrying blast, and it fills the whole house where they were sitting.

(CLV) Ac 2:3
And seen by them were dividing tongues as if of fire, and one is seated on each one of them.

(CLV) Ac 2:4
And they are all filled with holy spirit, and they begin to speak in different languages, according as the spirit gave them to declaim

Fishing for men, or creating disciples, and multiplying of the Ruach, fulfilled the 5th day of creation.

Day 6:

(CLV) Gn 1:28
Elohim blessed them, and Elohim said to them: Be fruitful and increase; fill the earth and subdue it. Hold sway over the fish of the sea and over the flyer of the heavens, over every domestic beast, over all the earth and over every animal that is moving on the earth.

(CLV) Gn 1:29
And Elohim said: Since I have given you all seed-yielding herbage that is on the face of the entire earth, and every tree on which there is the fruit of a seed-yielding tree, it shall be yours for food.

(CLV) Gn 1:30
And to every animal of the earth, to every flyer of the heavens, and to every creeper on the earth in which there is a living soul, I have given all green herbage for food. And it came to be so.

(CLV) Gn 1:31
And Elohim saw all that He had made; and behold, it was very good. And evening came to be, and morning came to be: the sixth day.

On the 6th day, man was created with the intent of multiplying and filling the earth, while at the same time, ruling over it. That brings us to the modern age; and there is no question, that man has filled the earth.

Figure_45_05_01.jpg

Man has achieved an unprecedented mastery over creation. Man multiplying and filling the earth ans subduing it fulfills the 6th day of creation.

With that, we are left with the only day of creation, that according to Hebrews chapter 4, we are still waiting for.

(CLV) Hb 4:8
For if Joshua causes them to stop, He would not have spoken concerning another day after these things.

(CLV) Hb 4:9
Consequently a sabbatism is left for the people of God.

Day 7:

(CLV) Gn 2:2
On the sixth day Elohim finished His work that He had made; and He ceased on the seventh day from all His work that He had made.

(CLV) Gn 2:3
And Elohim blessed the seventh day and hallowed it, for in it He ceased from all His work that Elohim had created by making it.

The author of Hebrews also had this in mind; when he instructed that the 7th day of the week, pictures the Millennial rule of our Messiah.

(CLV) Hb 4:3
Then we who believe are entering into the stopping, according as He has declared, "As I swear in My indignation, `If they shall be entering into My stopping!'" although the works occur from the disruption of the world.

(CLV) Hb 4:4
For He has declared somewhere concerning the seventh thus: And God stops "on the seventh day from all His works."

(CLV) Hb 4:5
And in this again, "If they shall be entering into My stopping!"

(CLV) Hb 4:6
Since, then, it is left for some to be entering into it, and those to whom the evangel was formerly brought did not enter because of stubbornness,

(CLV) Hb 4:7
He is again specifying a certain day, "Today" saying in David after so much time, according as has been declared before, "Today, if ever His voice you should be hearing, You should not be hardening your hearts."

(CLV) Hb 4:8
For if Joshua causes them to stop, He would not have spoken concerning another day after these things.

(CLV) Hb 4:9
Consequently a sabbatism is left for the people of God.

(CLV) Hb 4:10
For he who is entering into His stopping, he also stops from his works even as God from His own.

(CLV) Hb 4:11
We should be endeavoring, then, to be entering into that stopping, lest anyone should be falling into the same example of stubbornness.

This "day" will occur after Messiah's intervention; and it will last 1000 years.

(CLV) Re 20:1
And I perceived a messenger descending out of heaven, having the key of the submerged chaos and a large chain in his hand.

(CLV) Re 20:2
And he lays hold of the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the Adversary and Satan, and binds him a thousand years.

(CLV) Re 20:3
And he casts him into the submerged chaos and locks it, and seals it over him (lest he should still be deceiving the nations) until the thousand years should be finished. After these things he must be loosed a little time.

(CLV) Re 20:4
And I perceived thrones, and they are seated on them, and judgment was granted to them. And the souls of those executed because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who do not worship the wild beast nor its image, and did not get the emblem on their forehead and on their hand--they also live and reign with Christ a thousand years.

The 1000 year reign of Messiah, is the future fulfillment of the 7th day of creation, our Sabbath rest.

See the full presentation here:

Shabbat shalom.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I find Methodius' understanding interesting, in that the seventh day corresponds to the seventh Moed, when we will tabernacle with Messiah in his 1000 year reign.

I had understood this; but just today I came to the realization that both were the seventh, the seventh day, the seventh Moed.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
This has me thinking.

1.) Pesach - the lamb slain before the foundation of the earth.
2.) Hag Matzot (Unleavened bread)
3.) Yom Habikkurim (First fruits)

(CLV) Gn 1:11
And Elohim said: Let the land come verdant with vegetation: with herbage yielding seed on the land and the fruit tree bearing fruit.

4.) Shavuot - Ruach Ha'Kodesh. Day 4, coming of Messiah, who was filled with the Ruach without measure. It is the Moed in the middle, as Yahshua came in the 4th 1000 year day.

5.) Yom Teruah (Trumpets)

6.) Yom Kippurim (Atonement)

7.) Sukkot (Tabernacles) Yahshua tabernacles with us in his Shabbat reign.

Just thinking out loud here. Perhaps someone else can build on this.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Read Genesis 2 in the Complete Jewish Bible, and see how it differs from the Hebrew.

The 7th Day was a Lord's Day. That was what Moses was to tell the Nation to Remember. Why was it not printed into the text, but left to human memory? Why did God not say that the 7th Day was a Lord's Day of 1000 years? Then only use one Chapter in Revelation, chapter 20, to state a Lord's Day is 1000 years. Would that be sight instead of something to Remember and accept by Faith?

Would God not have cleared up all of science by just simply stating there was 1000 years between creation and when Adam was placed in the Garden? Would that not have stopped amil dead at the Cross? Knowing that Jesus would return and reign 1000 years, after the fulness of the Gentiles? If they (Irenaeus and Methodius) claimed the labor and punishment for sin part would coincide with 6 creation days and 6000 years of human labor, why not realize that God actually set apart the first and last Day for Himself? 1000 years of perfection without sin and death prior to, and then 1000 years without sin, and death by sin after Adam's punishment was completed. Is not 8 the number of completion, and preparation of something brand new? Of course we only see it as 6 and a 7th, but can you map out the complete 8 days? The first Day is a Sunday, not a Monday. Light was the first Day. Perfection was the first 1000 years. Switching the week to 8 days can be tricky, and most do not want to change; but from 1000 to 2000 was the "Sabbath". Sunday is the final 1000 years "again". 0 to 1000 was the 6th Day, and the fullness of time, as the birth of Jesus was the Day man was created. 4000-3000 represents Monday, Day 2. 3000-2000 represents Tuesday, Day 3. 2000-1000 represents Wednesday, Day 4. 1000-0 represents Thursday, Day 5.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Why did God not say that the 7th Day was a Lord's Day of 1000 years? Then only use one Chapter in Revelation, chapter 20, to state a Lord's Day is 1000 years.

(CLV) 2Pt 3:8
Now of this one thing you are not to be oblivious, beloved, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.

(CLV) 2Pt 3:9
The Lord is not tardy as to the promise, as some are deeming tardiness, but is patient because of you, not intending any to perish, but all to make room for repentance.

(CLV) 2Pt 3:10
Now the day of the Lord will be arriving as a thief, in which the heavens shall be passing by with a booming noise, yet the elements shall be dissolved by combustion, and the earth and the works in it shall be found.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
From the Epistle of Barnabus:

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Here is another source --

From the POV of the start of the millennium (which is still future)

For six thousand years, Satan’s work of rebellion has “made the earth to tremble.” He has “made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof.” And he “opened not the house of his prisoners.” For six thousand years his prison house has received God’s people, and he would have held them captive forever; but Christ has broken his bonds and set the prisoners free. {GC 659.3}

Even the wicked are now placed beyond the power of Satan, and alone with his evil angels he remains to realize the effect of the curse which sin has brought. “The kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, everyone in his own house [the grave]. But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch.... Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people.” Isaiah 14:18-20. {GC 660.1}

For a thousand years, Satan will wander to and fro in the desolate earth to behold the results of his rebellion against the law of God. During this time his sufferings are intense. Since his fall his life of unceasing activity has banished reflection; but he is now deprived of his power and left to contemplate the part which he has acted since first he rebelled against the government of heaven, and to look forward with trembling and terror to the dreadful future when he must suffer for all the evil that he has done and be punished for the sins that he has caused to be committed. {GC 660.2}

• Informative
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
What point of difference are you referring to specifically?
3 God blessed the seventh day and separated it as holy; because on that day God rested from all his work which he had created, so that it itself could produce.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
3 God blessed the seventh day and separated it as holy; because on that day God rested from all his work which he had created, so that it itself could produce.

Here is that verse from a literal translation:

And Elohim blessed the seventh day and hallowed it, for in it He ceased from all His work that Elohim had created by making it.

What point are you attempting to convey? In other words, I don't understand why you introduced that verse from the CJB.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Here is that verse from a literal translation:

What point are you attempting to convey? In other words, I don't understand why you introduced that verse from the CJB.
God let the earth reproduce for a period of time longer than 24 hours. Historical generations of life on earth in the Day of the Lord creation. What is the historical understanding of a Day with the Lord that last for many generations? The Day of creation includes 6 literal days of 24 hours, but the Lord's Day there was no creation.

4 Here is the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created. On the day when Adonai, God, made earth and heaven.

This is not the first 24 hour day. There is no time gap in Genesis 1:1. The gap in time was a whole Day of Adonai, the Lord God. Light was the first 24 hour day. The point is the 7th day is not 24 hours. The 7th Day was the whole Day of Creation including, the first 6 24 hour days.

After God stopped creating on the 6th day, life went on for the first 1000 years, before God even planted the Garden. That was the point added to verse 3. The earth kept going for hundreds of generations between the 6th literal day, and the year, God planted the Garden and placed Adam in the Garden.

Each creation day was not 1000 years, but only 24 hours. God let creation go on without any input for the first 1000 years, which was the Lord's Day of Creation. We have existed for 7000 years, and there is 1000 years left with the millennium reign of Christ, the Second Lord's Day set apart as Holy unto God. The 6 days were prophetic, that because of Adam's disobedience to God, Adam's descendants would have to now work 6000 years/days, all the while remembering what a Day with the Lord would be like.

Many OT prophets did prophecy about a coming Lord's Day. After vengeance and removing sin, Christ as Lord, would reign over the earth for one final day, 1000 years. But Adam's descendants would have to endure the whole 6 days in between until the hidden plan was completed. No one told the first century church, there would be another 2000 years to go. They were still to look forward to the last 1000 years. They were also admonished to always be prepared and not put off the gospel until the very end. That was the necessity of stating an imminent return, and never viewing this earth as a permanent home. It also seemed that labor was turned to grace, where the burden of labor was placed on God’s shoulders and no longer ours to carry.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
We are nearing the 6,000 year point and then 7,000 starts. There are many calculations out there. Changing calendar times, AD /BC resets, events, persons, and places yesr changes, Jubilees then and now, and all of these and more play a role in making it difficult to harmonize and distinquish. I do believe that the 7,000 year is the millinium rest spoken of in Revelation. I do believe we are rapidly approaching His return.. The milliium is the Sabbath rest from dealing with sin.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0